Daily Mail says TLB to see out the season

Brick_Top

Official Ticketer

Celtic 'would prefer' to keep Neil Lennon until the end of the season ahead of operations overhaul​

The Parkhead club are said to be keen to keep their manager in place until this season is wrapped up at which point they intend to reshape the football department.

Under pressure Celtic power brokers would prefer to retain Neil Lennon until the end of the season amid growing pressure to remove their beleaguered manager, according to a report.

The Daily Mail suggest that the Parkhead club is planning an overhaul of their football operations in the summer that would see significant changes to their set-up.

And it is the preference of the decision makers at the club that the Irishman be retained to see out this season to a conclusion.

Chief Executive Peter Lawwell reportedly planned to give a 'state-of-play' video address to update fans this week but that idea has now been shelved following reaction to last week's apology over the trip to Dubai.

FztcDvx.gif

Conflicted by this tbh.

I want him here for 55 but I’d love them to sack the cuunt.

Hopefully this leads to their the fans rioting again after this news...it would ease my conflict. B-D

Conflicted by this tbh.

I want him here for 55 but I’d love them to sack the cuunt.

Hopefully this leads to their the fans rioting again after this news...it would ease my conflict. B-D

He’s getting sacked anyway.

Getting sacked in a few months will mean the added misery of being in their dugout as we officially win it.

Celtic 'would prefer' to keep Neil Lennon until the end of the season ahead of operations overhaul​

The Parkhead club are said to be keen to keep their manager in place until this season is wrapped up at which point they intend to reshape the football department.

Under pressure Celtic power brokers would prefer to retain Neil Lennon until the end of the season amid growing pressure to remove their beleaguered manager, according to a report.

The Daily Mail suggest that the Parkhead club is planning an overhaul of their football operations in the summer that would see significant changes to their set-up.

And it is the preference of the decision makers at the club that the Irishman be retained to see out this season to a conclusion.

Chief Executive Peter Lawwell reportedly planned to give a 'state-of-play' video address to update fans this week but that idea has now been shelved following reaction to last week's apology over the trip to Dubai.
There end of season was in November, why is he still there!!!

Good. I want to see his face when we win 55.

Neic Francis Lemmon aka TLB, Lurgan Flopp, Plague Charlton......and ultimately the man who failed in "The Ten".

They were never going to appoint a new full time manager this season. Any new manager would be on a hiding to nothing.

Gives a potential new manager and new players no time to settle ahead of the Champions League qualifiers.

You’d have thought they’d have learned after messing them up for the past three seasons B-D

In other words they are skint and no one wants the job
If I'm being honest I don't think that's the case, I think it's more to do with them thinking they'll maximise their season ticket sales if they bring in a new manager after this season is over.

If they bring in a new manager now he's not going to be able to make much of an impact and he wont be able to bring in any new players, the euphoria of getting rid of TLB isn't going to last long in that case.

Like you said though there are less candidates available at this time of the year as well, so I knew this would happen albeit in a different way. I thought they'd get shot of TLB with Kennedy taking over for the rest of the season.

Good that we get to rub his nose in it for the rest of the season, I hope he's able to sit back and watch a team he bitterly hates lifting the trophy and notching up 55!

The strong rumours must be true the mentally challengeds can’t afford to pay him off at the moment... GIRFUY
If he’s in a 1 year rolling contract then surely they need to pay him a years salary when they boot him out regardless.

Although, they might have given him notice at the start of the season I suppose.

Clearly, no one wants the job. No way are they keeping him if someone else is willing, it just doesnt make sense.

Anyone who has been asked will look at the fans throwing stuff at the players cars etc and think %^*& that! Idiots have brought it all on themselves and long may it continue. Smelly bastards.

Gives a potential new manager and new players no time to settle ahead of the Champions League qualifiers.

You’d have thought they’d have learned after messing them up for the past three seasons B-D
And it's only really thanks to us boosting the co-efficient that Scotland's league runners-up will get into the CL qualifiers at all.

Still, it'll be funny to see them knocked out again.

The anti-footballing trailblazer will bring in O’Donnell from M’well and drive down season ticket sales so much that the tarpaulins will remain in 3/4 of the Breezeblock Boulevard.
I think they would be happy with SC. His football would bore them to death but he hates us so he fits their profile search.

Given that the Cup is unlikely to continue the season is already at an end.

Delicious.
The Scottish cup winners have an added bonus of starting a campaign in the Europa League play off round. Majorly sought after so I wonder how they'll sort that if that's the case.

Potential one game shoot out for £10m, not bad at all for Hibs or Sheep or godwilling the Orks

If I'm being honest I don't think that's the case, I think it's more to do with them thinking they'll maximise their season ticket sales if they bring in a new manager after this season is over.

If they bring in a new manager now he's not going to be able to make much of an impact and he wont be able to bring in any new players, the euphoria of getting rid of TLB isn't going to last long in that case.

Like you said though there are less candidates available at this time of the year as well, so I knew this would happen albeit in a different way. I thought they'd get shot of TLB with Kennedy taking over for the rest of the season.

Good that we get to rub his nose in it for the rest of the season, I hope he's able to sit back and watch a team he bitterly hates lifting the trophy and notching up 55!

They will delay season tickets until after we have won the title.

Then a day or two later they will sack/dispense of TRLB

Then to much hoo hah they will announce new manager and leaked targets.

Spin about modern manager new footballing structure blah blah - title challenge next season.

Then the letters will be posted out.

Their moronic fans will lap it up.

Back