Jim Delahunt having a hard time

Jan Wyck

He's a nonentity I know, but as you can see looking down the board, you just can't have enough schadenfreude threads mocking Rangers hating scumbags. I'm sure he is in as much pain as the rest of them and it doesn't end there.
Now that the Saltcoats sot no longer draws a wage from Radio Clyde, after his "Rangers, REALLY,REALLY" rant and getting his collar felt by plod shortly afterwards, his main source of income is as a betting tipster in the down-market Scottish Sun. It's not going well.
Out of the 54 tipsters in the Racing Posts naps table of National newspapers, the bold Jim lies in 53rd place. His losses are £46.67 to a pound level stake. Out of ninety daily tips he has advised so far, the mouth breathers who buy this rag have been rewarded with only nine winners in that time. If that wasn't bad enough, last Saturday he recommended a football treble of Hibs, Hearts and eh! Celtc. You've guessed it, the Capital teams obliged but the bet was sunk by his beloved Hoops 0-0 draw with Livvi. B-)

It's enough to make his readers(sic) turn to drink.:eek:

Jim says hi.......

KqMR7xQ.jpg

If anyone has archives of some of his worst moments on snyde in 2012 it would be quite the eye opener. His bitter rants, his off mic scoffs and utter hatred for all things rangers had me throwing things at the radio.

can’t say I feel anything other than disgust towards him.

Missed the Rangers really stuff but Clyde 1 is a lot more listenable without Delahunt and that mentally challenged McCulloch.
They just seemed to get worse and worse. The more they got away with it the more brazen they got with having an even bigger bigot than the last one. That's what happens with these cùnts, they get more and more confident they head for the Tom Monaghan (Opus Dei) of Domino's Ava Maria and Legatus projects and have everything changed to suit their own beliefs.

The current guy is good though. Very balanced and certainly not of the tortured crackpot Tim variety.

I normally comment on his betting tips each week on here, they are horrendous, how on Earth he has a column as a tipster is beyond belief.

Someone has done a sterling job right here.

"In 2010, Delahunt appeared on BBC Alba as the lead presenter of the annual World Goat Herding Championship at Lochcarron. Held every July, the 7-hour telethon is often cited as the flagship broadcast in the channel's summer season. However, the 2012 Championship was marred when one of the champion herder's goats tested positive for the banned substance EPO, a performance enhancing drug. Delahunt himself became embroiled in the scandal when his betting patterns were revealed to be consistent with the corresponding results posted by the champion herder, who was subsequently disqualified. While strenuously denying any claims of betting corruption, he was however suspended by the BBC for six months. Delahunt returned to BBC Alba for the 2013 championship, albeit in a reduced capacity as pen-side reporter while Dougie Vipond took over lead presenter duties."

He's a nonentity I know, but as you can see looking down the board, you just can't have enough schadenfreude threads mocking Rangers hating scumbags. I'm sure he is in as much pain as the rest of them and it doesn't end there.
Now that the Saltcoats sot no longer draws a wage from Radio Clyde, after his "Rangers, REALLY,REALLY" rant and getting his collar felt by plod shortly afterwards, his main source of income is as a betting tipster in the down-market Scottish Sun. It's not going well.
Out of the 54 tipsters in the Racing Posts naps table of National newspapers, the bold Jim lies in 53rd place. His losses are £46.67 to a pound level stake. Out of ninety daily tips he has advised so far, the mouth breathers who buy this rag have been rewarded with only nine winners in that time. If that wasn't bad enough, last Saturday he recommended a football treble of Hibs, Hearts and eh! Celtc. You've guessed it, the Capital teams obliged but the bet was sunk by his beloved Hoops 0-0 draw with Livvi. B-)

It's enough to make his readers(sic) turn to drink.:eek:
You spelled his name wrong. Delacunt is correct spelling

"In 2010, Delahunt appeared on BBC Alba as the lead presenter of the annual World Goat Herding Championship at Lochcarron. Held every July, the 7-hour telethon is often cited as the flagship broadcast in the channel's summer season. However, the 2012 Championship was marred when one of the champion herder's goats tested positive for the banned substance EPO, a performance enhancing drug. Delahunt himself became embroiled in the scandal when his betting patterns were revealed to be consistent with the corresponding results posted by the champion herder, who was subsequently disqualified. While strenuously denying any claims of betting corruption, he was however suspended by the BBC for six months. Delahunt returned to BBC Alba for the 2013 championship, albeit in a reduced capacity as pen-side reporter while Dougie Vipond took over lead presenter duties."
I love how it's written in a way that it's not totally obvious that it's fake to anyone not familiar with who he is!

“Fargo Boyle!”

I was on the same plane as him coming back from summer holiday 2 years back. As other posters have said, he looks worse for wear on the drink.

He asked me directions in Mearns one day, It wasn't untill he'd walked away that I realised who it was. He genuinely looks like a hobo.
I’ve seen him a few times and he doesn’t look well at all. It took me a few minutes after seeing him to realise who it was.

They just seemed to get worse and worse. The more they got away with it the more brazen they got with having an even bigger bigot than the last one. That's what happens with these cùnts, they get more and more confident they head for the Tom Monaghan (Opus Dei) of Domino's Ava Maria and Legatus projects and have everything changed to suit their own beliefs.

The current guy is good though. Very balanced and certainly not of the tortured crackpot Tim variety.
Chinned a Rangers fan on the open line who had referred to McGobblegiver as a 'Rangers hater'.

What was the story about him that caused him leaving Radio Clyde? When he was on the phone in during our dark days, you could tell he was lapping it up.

I think if he replaced dick on bbc sportscene it would be a start on the path to normalising relationships with the club.
He's well able to fire back at smart arsed haters.

Delacuunt is another ex host at SSB who hated Rangers and I hope he’s spewing at how well Rangers are doing whilst his beloved Bheast FC are shite

Hope the pain and hurt is torturing him

Spence was, and is, a real c*nt. However, he still only makes second place on my media-men hit-list. Quite a long way behind the cretin that is/was Jum Spence. Their antics, particularly around 2012, will never be forgotten by this Bear.
Did you mean Delahunt ?

I saw him one day at the Science centre in Glasgow. His missus was actually surprisingly tidy while he looked like a proper alky.

I think it was on the night he got pulled by the police as he was well out of it. A regular Rangers caller was making a point and Delahunt was telling this guy (in the same tone as Lennons rant on Monday) "KENNY MCDOWALL SAID IT WOULD TAKE 5 YEARS, 5 YEARS TO GET CLOSE TO CELTIC". It was obvious to anyone that this wasn't a passionate debate but the end of a bar drunk arguing with one of the callers.

Rumour has it that none other than Gerry McCulloch called the police after Delahunt left and got into his car to ho home (via Haddows)

I buy the Sun on Saturday just to see who to avoid on the coupon.

I cannot remember even one of his football tips coming up.

How he still gets a column I’ll never know.

(Probably mugs like me buying the paper to laugh at his awful tips)

From my recollection Delahunt went ape shit on air when corrupt to the core passed Dave king as fit and proper , he was exasperated by this and let his feelings known to callers and others.
Like many of our haters he thought Rangers were history & selik were on a 1 way street to endless glory.

history is full of them

Latest posts

Back