Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's been said many times on KDS, but the only thing keeping Lawwell, Lennon, Desmond and the rest of this cabal of incompetents comfortable in their comfie seats is the Covid lockdown
If Celtic fans were in Celtic Park, it would be carnage.
I for one would be the middle-aged guy standing at the entrance to the executives' car park hurling abuse at the arrogant, complacent, conniving, duplicitous, greedy gits
This lockdown will eventually be over. Our day will come"
Chuckie ra shark!

HenkesGhod wrote:

"How is he in big games when under pressure? We're not troubled so much domestically but keepers are made or broken for us in terms of how they do in Europe when under sustained pressure. Excited by Barkas after your post! Thank you for joining and sharing your opinion, part of what makes football forums so great"

Fvckin Brilliant... B-)
The AEK fan recommending him is glorious. Read on until you get to him back on apologising and wanting Barkas back. Somebody has a full driving licence and asked where he wants him dropped off B-)

had a peak in their forum... the delusions of grandeur are off the scale.

highlights from today

use of the word 'omnipotent' - some of their fans actually think they are so fucking intelligent

'The chance to completely overhaul a former European superpower?' - describing themselves a former superpower (same sort of patter whereby they think they should be the Scottish Ajax)

they now all want Rangnick as manager - if you have a peak in they are always drooling over German type managers or players, they genuinely think they are football hipsters and are on a par with Leipzig and the likes.

"Paidwell's Kitchen Nightmares"

This shampoo is similar to an episode of Kitchen Nightmares.

Lawwell is manning the struggling restaurant and can't figure out why the business is failing, despite everyone and their dug knowing he is the problem.

He thinks his food is great and wants to manage everything from the front of house to cooking the food. It's his way or no way.

Then Ramsay(Rodgers) arrives, restructures the whole place, revamps the menu, and eventually has the place operating professionally, after he finally gets through to the stubborn and deluded owner to finally change and not control everything himself. He's advised to hire a proper chef, who will organise and ensure the operation runs smoothly whilst producing top quality food.

By the end of his time, Ramsay, leaves the business in a healthy position with a professional structure that, if maintained, will allow the business to continue to flourish and be the best restaurant in town. The customers can't get enough of the place and profits are booming.

He then goes back 6 months later to find the stubborn owner has sacked the chef, is back cooking his own food and has resorted to his own menu. The customers are dwindling rapidly, and once again, the business is in peril due to the owner returning to the same practices that required Ramsay's help in the first place.

:)) :)) :))

From their forum:

VIDEOCELTS:
Date: 22nd January 2021 at 9:30pm
Written by: Joe McHugh

Celtic are preparing to install John Kennedy and Stephen McManus as Caretaker Managers next week with Neil Lennon stepping down after just short of two years in charge.

A number of suggestions and rumours have cropped up over the last couple of weeks but Video Celts understands that the club is ready to go for an in-house solution to buy the board some breathing space.

An announcement next week will tie in with the loose remit of the managerial review announced in December.

The club had hoped to go along with Lennon until the end of the season but Monday’s media conference and the follow up coverage has forced a change of plan.

Celtic refused to share the conference on their You Tube channel and are concerned that Lennon is now becoming too much of an issue in the media with worries over another outburst.

Kennedy has been part of the Celtic management team since 2014 when he stepped up from the u-20 side to join Ronny Deila and John Collins.

He has remained in the front line under Brendan Rodgers and Lennon and is set to be joined in the dug-out by McManus.

The former Celtic skipper was an Academy coach at Motherwell before switching to Celtic in January 2019. When Rodgers left for Leicester he stepped up to take Damien Duff’s role in the reserve side alongside Tommy McIntyre

yeh you can catch it....well the keeper cant obviously :))

(im aware you cant "catch" thalidomide....its genetic , everyone knows that"
Thalidomide was the name of a drug in the 50s and early 60s: among other uses, it was given to pregnant women to combat morning sickness. Alas its use resulted in thousands of children being born with various limb deformities, as has been well documented over the years.
As said, thalidomide is a drug. Not a genetic condition.

Feb 01, 2019 Mjallby'sMane writed:
This Kamara bloke, an utter tottie, being heralded as a coup, is actually a coo. Like every other Tim, I’m feckin sick to the back teeth of hearing about SG’s Rangers. It’s vomit inducing garbage, and sums up their frothing desire to stop 8, never mind 10. Get them tae feck Celtic. Carrots.

TK57 writed:
Nah not a coo, Kamara is ok. When we played Dundee in December he looked tidy enough to me, the best in a bad team that night. Is he better than what they've got ? I'd say no so he's a squad player.
Could be another MOH signing, doesn't make the grade..... loaned back to previous club.. then sold .... Huns then pretend he never signed at all. Sounds a bit like us with Mulumbu when I think about it !

The Green Hornet writed:
He plays in the centre of Dundee's defence , he's a coo . No good can come of signing one of their defenders
:bawman:

Feb 01, 2019 Mjallby'sMane writed:
This Kamara bloke, an utter tottie, being heralded as a coup, is actually a coo. Like every other Tim, I’m feckin sick to the back teeth of hearing about SG’s Rangers. It’s vomit inducing garbage, and sums up their frothing desire to stop 8, never mind 10. Get them tae feck Celtic. Carrots.

TK57 writed:
Nah not a coo, Kamara is ok. When we played Dundee in December he looked tidy enough to me, the best in a bad team that night. Is he better than what they've got ? I'd say no so he's a squad player.
Could be another MOH signing, doesn't make the grade..... loaned back to previous club.. then sold .... Huns then pretend he never signed at all. Sounds a bit like us with Mulumbu when I think about it !

The Green Hornet writed:
He plays in the centre of Dundee's defence , he's a coo . No good can come of signing one of their defenders
:bawman:
The green Hornet WRITED LOL

bad news, tav has covid or had it but didnt tell anyone apart from a dirty mentally challenged :(

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
11:44 PM - 1 day ago#105951
Tav tested positive but they didn't report it.

He is then asked for proof:

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
AM - Today#105952
Really ?
:rubeyes:

Proof of this ?

the Fly Pelican delivers the knock blow that will see us deducted points:

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
None. But it happened, trust me.

Thalidomide was the name of a drug in the 50s and early 60s: among other uses, it was given to pregnant women to combat morning sickness. Alas its use resulted in thousands of children being born with various limb deformities, as has been well documented over the years.
As said, thalidomide is a drug. Not a genetic condition.
Again woosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back