(Official) 'Rangers Pick' - www.Rangerspicks.com

Disappointed, went from 1st last week to 235th this week.

Poor effort this week , but I'll dust myself down and be back next week.

Disappointed, went from 1st last week to 235th this week.

Poor effort this week , but I'll dust myself down and be back next week.
Over 800 players this week, so not bad going at all!!! Good luck next week...might get a couple of Ced Itten questions on the go

It’s a web based app just now as it will be integrated into the new Rangers club app when it’s released in the next week or so.

if you use Safari and ‘add to homepage’ you can make www.Rangerspicks.com appear like an app for the time being.

cheers!
Interesting to hear with the new app. I know we have stadion designing it who also have man city and psg on their profile. Will be a high quality app.

Yeah, i signed up and need verifying. Even though it's free it appears their licensed under gambling rules???

I've entered for Ross County game, i've gone goals galore this Saturday!

I cant sign up.

On the pin page it asks for a pin which i put in and the "Next Step" button is greyed out?

I don't have an optional Affiliate code?

In for this weekend. Tougher set of questions this week. I always hate 15 min scoring window picks, never get them right. B-)

Company called YinzCam designing the app...have a look at Wolves FC. Same company made theirs. Pretty slick!
So we have ditched stadion then interesting that they were on RTV when we launched the new website along with seesaw advising that they will be staying with Rangers on the portfolio and James Bisgrove confirmed this also as they are best in class working with PSG and Man City also

So we have ditched stadion then interesting that they were on RTV when we launched the new website along with seesaw advising that they will be staying with Rangers on the portfolio and James Bisgrove confirmed this also as they are best in class working with PSG and Man City also
Just looks like a different project they’re working on

Back