Dundee united

Did their playing staff not recently agree to a 20% wage cut
Did that not go a bit cold as the players were asked to take the hit, but then told the guys that joined in the summer would be exempt?

I know I'd tell them to do one if that was the offer.

ExhaustedFittingHoneycreeper-small.gif

Did that not go a bit cold as the players were asked to take the hit, but then told the guys that joined in the summer would be exempt?

I know I'd tell them to do one if that was the offer.
I might be wrong, but I'm sure that the player's eventually agreed to a wage cut

Did they not cut their supporters association adrifta few years ago? Hope they tell them to gtf, then go down the toilet.

I contacted my 2000 Facebook friends and asked what we should do to help. So between us, we have raised 16 pence, a dead frog, and an almost new ribbed Durex. And at this most difficult time, I will of course be contacting the club as to where I should send the items.

Let them die.
I hope they die.

Bears should never forget how they treated us in the past.

Just a reminder:
one of the most vocal for "Sporting Integrity",
The abandoned game, and for fans to repay.

Just to name a couple off the top if my head

We said we would boycott these scum b@stards in the future.........Never Forget!!!

Shame they don’t have a loyal fan base willing to buy season tickets knowing they are unlikely to see a live game. Still, they had their sell-out Saturday’s, didn’t they?

Having just checked back through their results v scumtic, I have no problems with this mob going bust and out of business completely as there will be no additional points awarded to the Dubai Jolliests.

I hope they go to the wall, along with their spam folder neighbours.

Back