The Record touting Celtic car boot sale

Blutoe

The splendidly unbiased Liam Bryce had collated a list of five ‘stars’ who Celtic may consider selling.
Unsurprisingly he has estimated a combined value of £52m for Edouarde 20m, Christie 8m, Ntcham 5m, Frimpers 7m and Asher 12m (edit Ajer......obv)

Hahaha

Last edited:
The splendidly unbiased Liam Bryce had collated a list of five ‘stars’ who Celtic may consider selling.
Unsurprisingly he has estimated a combined value of £52m for Edouarde 20m, Christie 8m, Ntcham 5m, Frimpers 7m and Asher 12m

Hahaha
They have a high opinion of that Frimpong even by their standards. He’s hopeless.

I can see 20m, maybe more, for Edouard if he had a 3 or 4 year contract. He's highly unlikely to go this window.

20mil for a year long contract is pie in the sky stuff.

At that value, you're saying he's a 40, 50, 60mil player if he had 3 or 4 years. Do me a favour.

Selling them all (unlikely) may raise £35m. Plugs the gap due to no CL cash (again). Where's the money for a pay-off, new manager & player pool rebuild? Desmond??

To me their using the scum media to try & get the cash in so a decent new manager has a cash pot that will make him join Brant.

As you say, it’ll be well below that, and they’ll need maybe 2-3m to pay off their coaching team too ?

Also, how many player contracts ( eg Broonaldo ) will they need to pay off ?

Back