Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what I get for flitting through posts and not reading them all...obviously missed the originator and hence provided some unneeded clarity. Sorry for trying to correct ignorance. :eek:
wind your neck in ffs

no clarity was needed
and it wasnt ignorance it was humour but you charge on educator :rolleyes:

Netball, you need a good pair of hands for that.

Barkas has been on record saying he doesn't like being a goalkeeper, he would rather be outfield as a defender.
Then their problem is easily solved. Put the guy who hates handling the ball at centre half, and put the centre half who can't kick or head the ball in goal.
Brilliant! Peter, gies a job, £1 mullyin p a rolling - I'll even chew snus and snarl at all and sundry for that.

bad news, tav has covid or had it but didnt tell anyone apart from a dirty mentally challenged :(

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
11:44 PM - 1 day ago#105951
Tav tested positive but they didn't report it.

He is then asked for proof:

Wee Ed KTF

Considering retirement
AM - Today#105952

Really ?
:rubeyes:

Proof of this ?

the Fly Pelican delivers the knock blow that will see us deducted points:

Fly Pelican
25K9,315

Older than dirt
None. But it happened, trust me.

I woke up beside Liz Hurley this morning after a 5 hr sex session and 2 hours sleep.

What proof do I have?

None. But it happened, trust me.

Probably because they see a real manager and management team going about their business while they are in absolute bits. A complete roll reversal from just a few years ago and one that most of the mutants simply didn’t believe was possible.
They were too busy joking about not being able to see The Rangers coming.

Those videos haven't aged well B-D

Flawless
30K13,235
Older than dirt
9:06 AM - Today#48908

Hes not a good manager.
Hes not a good coach.
I dont even think hes a good character of a man.

The quicker hes away from Celtic, with the toxicity that the Neil Lennon brand brings ( often not his own fault) , the better Celtic will be.

Admire the defence of Lennon but hes not up to standard , he wasn't when lunatics on here were trying to compare him to Rodgers a year back and he certainly isnt now after leading the most expensively assembled Celtic side in history to 6 wins in 22 games. And come 450pm today 23 points behind in the league. In January. In our 10 in a row season, to huns that havent win a thing in 10 year.

Quiet Assasin
55K15,428
Older than dirt
10:39 AM - Today#48925

Mind when Dalglish was doorstepped at the airport on his way back after O'Neill had been appointed. The reporter asked 'what will you be saying to Martin O'Neill?'

'Do you like my suntan?'

Knob.

Frank Murphy
Getting on a bit
12:27 PM - Today#48984

Aye and Benitez’ first signing will be Fwather Forthter
:lol:
Let it go lads.

Benitez to Celtic is that far fetched the Spore Drive on Star Trek Discovery couldn’t get us close enough to getting him.

Bodom Bhoy
24K6,481
Older than dirt
47 minutes ago#48990

Knowing our luck, we'd appoint Rafa and he'd accidentally bring SARS-3 with him.

Frank Reynolds
First team training
41 minutes ago#48993

Tomás18 wrote:
43 minutes ago
Not sure what Benitez would've got from China or Newcastle that he can't get here.
12 million a year after tax

Broadsword
14K3,130
Off treasure hunting in Holland
40 minutes ago#48995

Rafa on the buroo.

Lennon under severe pressure.

Celtic need to get the fans onside before renewals.

Celtic official Twitter later this afternoon:

“Celtic Football Club is delighted to announce that Neil Lennon has been secured on a new long-term contract that would make Jim McLean wince.”

mizpah
First name on the team-sheet
11:34 AM - Today#48468

Operations overhaul =

1. A low level ex Man City employee
2. An Irish person
3. Gavin Strachan
4. At least one new Israeli player
5. Something "state of the art" related to grass/lights
6. Declan Gallagher
7. ???
8. Profit

VoteQuimby
First-team starter
36 minutes ago#48492

Rangers fans are literally rubbing their hands with glee right now.

They're starting to hope they're in a position to win the league the next time we play them at Celtic Park.

Bryan67
Getting on a bit
2 minutes ago#48516

See when clown manager and clown ceo talk about is being worst affected by Covid, they’re eff right.

Covid, and the restrictions are allowing Neil Lennon, Peter Lawwell, Brian Wilson, Tom Allison, Sharon Brown, Ian Bankier et all to destroy us from within.

If fans were allowed anywhere near the stadium I feel if it was allowed to this point there would be genuine disturbances by now.

Never felt so disgusted by this club.

B-)B-)B-)

That’s just like Barkas. He doesn’t move his feet
Is the kicker Shane Duffer aka RoboPaddy

They are horribly deluded and in denial on that thread.

We are a squad of journeymen who are being well coached by Michael Beale with Gerrard the face of the operation if you believe the moonhowlers over there.

The straws they are clutching at to make them feel better about their rapidly declining team become more satisfying by the day.

They are horribly deluded and in denial on that thread.

We are a squad of journeymen who are being well coached by Michael Beale with Gerrard the face of the operation if you believe the moonhowlers over there.

The straws they are clutching at to make them feel better about their rapidly declining team become more satisfying by the day.

one of them says they wouldn’t take Borna over Taylor and the wee lassie because they play a different system to us B-D

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Aribo is shampoo, he sometimes has good games against diddy teams, but mostly shampoo. Zombie fans regularly call him out for being a sh1tebag. Sevco have a collection of mostly journeymen with a couple of decent players, but they are very well coached. They have a system which they've been working on for nearly 3 years, and now they've got it working very efficiently. They don't have any brilliant recruitment strategy either, their strategy is to machine gun a dart board for 3 years, spunking millions they don't have, hoping to get the occasional hit. Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed.

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Aribo is shampoo, he sometimes has good games against diddy teams, but mostly shampoo. Zombie fans regularly call him out for being a sh1tebag. Sevco have a collection of mostly journeymen with a couple of decent players, but they are very well coached. They have a system which they've been working on for nearly 3 years, and now they've got it working very efficiently. They don't have any brilliant recruitment strategy either, their strategy is to machine gun a dart board for 3 years, spunking millions they don't have, hoping to get the occasional hit. Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed.
Haha, just posted part of this pish below. A definite candidate for having parents that are cousins.

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
This is golden

They have a better scouting network but can’t understand why we got better players for next to nothing. What’s with the “why did we let him go there” nonsense? 10/10 players will choose to come to Rangers before their shitpit.

One of the moonhowlers single handedly dispelling the ‘how kin they thpend aw that money they ur payoor thkint’ gibberish.

One of the moonhowlers single handedly dispelling the ‘how kin they thpend aw that money they ur payoor thkint’ gibberish.
They can quite happily do mental gymnastics to justify totally conflicting views on the same subject. It’s only because we’re well managed but not by the manager. We’re spending pure mullyins that we don’t have on players who cost nothing etc etc.

I see the “Just Us Tims” podcast, formerly known as “on the road to 10” has uploaded another video.

this should be good, Jamesybhoy and CFC Mick starting off proceedings...we’re assured Brian67 (creepy guy with the massive ginger beard) should be joining later.

I see the “Just The Tims” podcast, formerly known as “on the road to 10” has uploaded another video.

this should be good, Jamesybhoy and CFC Mick starting off proceedings...we’re assured Brian67 (creepy guy with the massive ginger beard) should be joining later.

Stephen McManus rumours as caretaker manager.

Haha ha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ....
B-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

Please stop, my ribs can't take anymore.

They can quite happily do mental gymnastics to justify totally conflicting views on the same subject. It’s only because we’re well managed but not by the manager. We’re spending pure mullyins that we don’t have on players who cost nothing etc etc.
Mullyins.

I also agree they have issues accepting that Gerrard is a fine young manager who is improving a squad. Yes he is learning on the spot and yes he makes mistakes, and so what if he leans towards his assistant or coaching staff. That’s why it’s called a backroom ‘team’.

Look where Lennons backroom team have left him. He is outthought by Gerrard and Kennedy, Strachan et al look utterly incompetent compared to Beale and co.

Mullyins.

I also agree they have issues accepting that Gerrard is a fine young manager who is improving a squad. Yes he is learning on the spot and yes he makes mistakes, and so what if he leans towards his assistant or coaching staff. That’s why it’s called a backroom ‘team’.

Look where Lennons backroom team have left him. He is outthought by Gerrard and Kennedy, Strachan et al look utterly incompetent compared to Beale and co.
Yeah agreed Jambo.

Whenever Gerrard speaks of his backroom team he always states it as a collective effort and that he is never solely deserved of his plaudits. Speaks volumes when being a team player comes from the management team also.

I see the “Just Us Tims” podcast, formerly known as “on the road to 10” has uploaded another video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back