Becky Ives Tweet.

She done very well today, can only imagine how awkard and nervous I would be in her shoes. I know it easy to judge her because she is a pretty girl but she was a professional today.

Rangers TV has been different class this year, haven't got a bad word to say about it at all which is a miracle considering where we were a few years ago.

IMG_9659-Edit1-1024x683.jpg

szeVPjo.gif

She done very well today, can only imagine how awkard and nervous I would be in her shoes. I know it easy to judge her because she is a pretty girl but she was a professional today.

Rangers TV has been different class this year, haven't got a bad word to say about it at all which is a miracle considering where we were a few years ago.
She has done games previous to today

She has a burst blood vessel in her right eye. We all know how you got it Becky. You naughty girl.

Looking at her Instagram, the best thing about it for me is she remains classy in all her pictures. she’s not on there trying to get likes by wearing tops that are 2 sizes too small or loads of pictures in her bikini (as much as I’d love to see that I prefer a classy women)

My first thoughts on seeing her today was it would be hard to get into her knickers

Emma is the type of girl you bring home to your mum and everyone loves her. Becky is the type you meet on a night out and show her the best 57 seconds of her life.

Both classy in their own way.
You take Emma back to your Mum and then 2 weeks later you’re writing to Dear Deirdre crying about Emma’s feet sticking out from under yer Maws covers....saying she was helping to catch a spider!!!

Looking at her Instagram, the best thing about it for me is she remains classy in all her pictures. she’s not on there trying to get likes by wearing tops that are 2 sizes too small or loads of pictures in her bikini (as much as I’d love to see that I prefer a classy women)
Thanks for the warning not to bother with her Instagram, I'd only have been disappointed.

Back