How much have you changed since we last won the title?

Well when we last won the title I got so pissed I fell at home and broke my wrist. Next day was our first scan for our son at the RAH in Paisley. My Mrs met me there as I was waiting for an operation and I went along to scan.

Hopefully I've changed quite a bit B-D

Lots like most, but we'll all be the same when the Rangers clinch the title, blootered, tunes, mates, absolute joy, some things never change
RANGERS

Going to appreciate this more than any since our 9. For the decade following our nine it was given we’d win every couple of years and I became nonchalant. The last 9 years we’ve been through hell and worse. An enormous achievement from every at the club to get to where we are now. I’m gonna celebrate big time.

Met my current partner.

Had a child in 2013. Who unfortunately had conditions when born, plenty of operations. Doing fine now.

Moved house few times, with the family.

Got a very good job promotion in work, to be more of a career. We also have moved location, much further away in 2012.

Lost 5 stone.

Had gallbladder removal Surgery.

Put 5 stone on.

In middle of losing 5 tone again.

I'm now:
in my 30s
married with two kids
a homeowner
gained weight and loads of grey hair
moved to Edinburgh and back to Glasgow
worked in Edinburgh, Stirling and Hamilton

Put on about 3 stone , got 2 boys , bought a house. Hate the mentally challengeds and the rest of Scottish football more than I did back then.

still the same : still got my season ticket!

19 then. Nearly 29 now.

Got a decent job, met my partner of nearly 8 years, got a 5 year old son, moved 3 times and now a homeowner.

Had it's ups and recently some many downs but here's to the future.

2 degrees, 2 houses, a marriage, 2 kids and a LOT of weight.

More than anything, I can’t wait for my 2 kids to experience the euphoria of Rangers winning silverware that I had the privilege of enjoying during my childhood.

We watched rangers win 50, were at rugby park to see us win the title in 2011. For me, NOTHING will beat this one when it does happen though.

I was 32 with a 2 year old daughter. She’s now nearly 12! I’ve actually lost weight, but also hair.
I remember watching that Killie game with my wee girl and her getting a wee bit of a fright at me roaring. If we can finish the job this year it will be a different kind of feeling. I lost my Dad in 2016, that and age has made me a bit more emotional so the roars might be a bit closer to tears this year if we can do it.

Back