Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210123-202147.gif

I wonder if they genuinely believe this nonsense. Surely they don’t. Or maybe it is a security blanket for them - spout this sort of nonsense often enough and maybe they convince themselves it is true. But if they do genuinely believe it, long may they continue to do so because they are absolutely deluding themselves.

I honestly love that shampoo is a substitute for sh*t. Their attitude to cleanliness summed up a dream B-)

The delusion over in that place is incredible.

Take this for example:
"Even their most reasonable fans will admit that we’ve regressed far far more than they’ve improved. Our regression is more responsible for them walking this league than anything they’ve done. All they had to do was sit back and watch the implosion on our side."

I don't think it can be argued that they haven't imploded this season but how can anyone in their right mind take any credit away from us? We are unbeaten in the domestic league and Europe. Out with the two games that we have played them, how is their poor form responsible for our outstanding form and topping our Europa group table? It could be argued that the pressure that we have heaped on them has been a major factor in their implosion.

And this:
"Gerrard has signed about a million players. The vast majority have been duds."

Most of the ins and outs have been free transfers and loans. Our squad consists of pre Gerrard players in Tav and Morelos, free transfers, development fees and around 30million spent on 12 or so players over 3 seasons.

Here is the bulk of the money we spent:

Ryan Kent22Liverpool
£6,480,000.00​
Kemar Roofe27RSC Anderlecht
£4,500,000.00​
Ianis Hagi21KRC Genk
£3,150,000.00​
Connor Goldson25Brighton
£3,060,000.00​
Filip Helander26Bologna
£3,020,000.00​
Cedric Itten23FC St. Gallen
£2,700,000.00​
Borna Barisic25NK Osijek
£2,200,000.00​
Nikola Katic21Slaven Belupo
£2,050,000.00​
Glen Kamara23Dundee FC
£50,000.00​

That is an average of 3 million per player and an average age of 23, so plenty of sell on potential to actually make a net profit.

The poor signings that have cost us a fee would be limited to Grezda and Lafferty for a combined 2 million. We bought Jamie Murphy for 1million and he was very unlucky to get such a bad injury. I believe Hibs have an obligation after the loan term but I don't know if there is money involved for us.

Now if you factor in the prize money from our European endeavours over the past three years and the increased value of our squad over the same period, it absolutely destroys any notion that Gerrard has been wasteful. Unless you are a deluded tramp of course. Please remain blinkered and living in a fantasy land because your delusions make for an epic and hilarious thread.

*All figures from Transfermarkt which I know aren't always on the money.
One of the best posts I’ve read on FF this week. Excellent. Backed by facts.

They live on a different plsnet from us.
They still think Ashley has us over a barrel B-)

Was there supposed to be a judgement handed down today in the sports direct case? Anybody heard anything?

Its simple timmy, Just wash your handsB-)

Probably nonsense but after hearing about that throbber the Celtic Family, I had a look at his mental blog where its claimed sevco are the only club doing their own non verified covid testing. Is this true? I don't know how the testing process works regarding reporting results etc.

It still is weird that they seem to be only club not affected by covid, while so many opponents have been, with some even testing positive directly after they've played each other.
I
Mullyins.

I also agree they have issues accepting that Gerrard is a fine young manager who is improving a squad. Yes he is learning on the spot and yes he makes mistakes, and so what if he leans towards his assistant or coaching staff. That’s why it’s called a backroom ‘team’.

Look where Lennons backroom team have left him. He is outthought by Gerrard and Kennedy, Strachan et al look utterly incompetent compared to Beale and co.
thats a great point you make .

I think it was celtics home game against Sparta , the camera was on the dug outs . It showed Lennon turning to John Kennedy for advice and all he did was shrug his shoulders

B-D

Nobody will remember the most talked about season ever with Dubai and all the other nonsense during a global pandemic.

That will be a hard one to remember right enough.

B-D
This season will be remembered for decades due to the sheer delusion, lunacy and implosion by that mob.

And what's more, it's all on the internet, a digital record for us to remind them.

The tramps are now on about we're only winning easy now because we're no under any pressure.
Never heard a mention of no pressure when they were so magnificently winning titles in a league we weren't even playing in.
They really are the worst losers on the planet. They cellic pillowcases and sheets will be wringing when we lift 55, only this time it won't be with pish (well on most It'll be a mixture).
Fuds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back