We're going 3 times away

Hopefully won't make a bit of difference, but if things stay as they are, by my reckoning we are going 3 times away to one of the top 6 this season. By the time the split comes, we'll have been to Sharkhead, Pittodrie, Easter Road and Spaghettihad twice already. So we'll have to go a third time to someone....

Hopefully won't make a bit of difference, but if things stay as they are, by my reckoning we are going 3 times away to one of the top 6 this season. By the time the split comes, we'll have been to Sharkhead, Pittodrie, Easter Road and Spaghettihad twice already. So we'll have to go a third time to someone....

will be over and done with by then at this rate thankfully.

It’ll be done and dusted by then, and we’ll take 5 off the mentally challengeds at Ibrox.

Just as well it'll be over by then because can you imagine if we were neck and neck with that lot going into it and they were given that advantage? I've never liked the split. It adds nothing to the game and when you get this kind of likely scenario then all its faults are laid bare. It's typical SPFL though.

No need. We can just forfeit the game. We will be so far in front by then they will need binoculars to see us

It's be whichever of the 3 is lowest in the table at that point. Most likely livi.

I thought to get 19 games home and away we have 3 home games. In fact Im certain we do as they kicked off at home.

EDIT I do agree we look likely to be playing away 3 times against 1 team, Instead of the usual 2

Sorry never read properly.

Doesn’t really matter who we’ve played,19 home and 19 away is the rule for us and them

Far too little has been made of how much harder we've had it pre split.

Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and Livi away twice. The only traditionally hard team we avoid away twice is Killie. While the mhanks are at home twice to the same and get Killie away twice. Randomly generated my hole!

Imagine how much more fvcked the tims would've been with our fixtures over their own.

Far too little has been made of how much harder we've had it pre split.

Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and Livi away twice. The only traditionally hard team we avoid away twice is Killie. While the mhanks are at home twice to the same and get Killie away twice. Randomly generated my hole!

Imagine how much more fvcked the tims would've been with our fixtures over their own.
We'll have the exact reverse of these fixtures next season though, it just flips year on year.

Are people still talking about this 20 years after the split was introduced?
you're right , I think I remember that auld mentally challenged bastard Keevins defending three trips to the piggery about ten years ago.

This seems to happen to us fairly often.
Does it ever happen to Filth FC?

Back