How much have you changed since we last won the title?

I dislike the mhanky bastards, the SPFL and SFA more than ever and I will not forget the corruption we have been up against.
Other than that I'd say I have mellowed quite a bit through the last 10yrs B-D

Last edited:
I was 21 when we last won the premier league title, I’ve gained weight obviously, I’ve got married, Adopted a little girl who is now 4 and is Rangers mad, Our next league title win will be the most special for me because of what we’ve had to endure as a club and fans, It will be emotional for sure but just so special and my Daughters first time she has seen us win a trophy, and for her to see her favourite players Tav and McGregor lift the trophy will make her happy as well.

Brilliant.

This is what will make it amazing. All of these young bears getting to see the club back at the top.

Last time we won league I was unmarried, more hair, slightly slimmer, less debt, no kids, different supporters bus, could remember words to our songs and could drink to 3 or 4 in morning no bother.
Apart from that I'm the same person

I was doing my A-levels at School when we last won the league. Now maried with 3 Kids + I've put on a few Stone and my hair has got greyer LOL

More bitter now than I was then down to how we as protestant presbyterian Rangers supporters have been ridiculed over the past 10yrs by the Nat government & their mentally challenged mp's the lap dog Scottish media who portray us as a bigoted club & avoid bigger issues on the other side of the city , & the filth support no banter just pure hatred towards us because of our religion & culture , Huns seem to be accepted by those in power as mention 19th Century Terrorist & all a sunder calls us bigots , sums up the country we live in today , yeah am more bitter .

Couple of stone heavier, into my 30s, married, 6yr old daughter and own 2 businesses that I could only have dreamed of. Managed to overcome bad depression, anxiety and suicide attempts.

Still an absolute liability full of carry on with the demon drink in me. Wouldn’t change that.

As someone at easter road in 1975 aged 15 and now early 60s, yeah growing old gracefully, more laid back and easy going, if this last 10 years taught me one thing its fk em if they cant take a joke.
The joke is on them this season, i may be more laid back however, this title win will bring out the beast in me ha ha ha, just a banter year timmy.

It’s took a while. Probably been a rockier road than we imagined it would be, it has shown however without any shadow of a doubt that we are the people and Scotland’s biggest club.

55 titles and still going strong

Agree Winkie.

Amazing message to all of our haters mate.

We will never surrender until we are back in our rightful place.

About 2 stone heavier, a few very minor wrinkles (I'm still gorgeous) and went from a lady magnet to a lady repellant. These things go in cycles, so I hear.

I would have classified myself as a ad hoq supporter pre 2011, I just went to big games. Always got tickets for home or away when I wanted.

When we went down, i got my eldest into it and been to just about every game since. My loath of they cunts is worse than ever. I cannae wait to celebrate this years win with my boy. And toast my great grandad who introduced me to rangers/Ibrox as a kid who died at 98 in Jan 2012.

I think we all will have absent friends we will think of when the day comes. it’s been a long and hard 10 years we have endured. To absent bears.

Last edited:
Moved house a few times, got a promotion in work, got married and had 2 amazing kids who are soon to witness their first title, oh and put on far too much weight!

Was in the army, hated the poets but was relatively chilled and enjoying football.

Now I’m an over weight Openreach engineer lol, grumpy as %^*&, despise everything in Scottish football apart from us, don’t watch ANY football apart from us, would happily save my pish for the toilet if I saw one of them on fire, my hatred has grown 10 fold of them.

it’s been a tough 9 years but by %^*&, 55 is going to be the greatest feeling ever.

Older but not any wiser .Thats not how its supposed to go is it .
Lost a lot of friends and family to illness but gained a wee grand daughter in Aug past to lift some of the gloom.
Generally more relaxed now about life and don't let silly stuff worry me now

I was single and in the RAF, lived on base or in my parents house when back in Glasgow and couldn’t drive.

Now I’ve got a wife, a civilian engineering job, two properties and a car.

Mother has dementia (fronotemporal) 2016 - changed my life as I moved back to the family home to care for her as I am the only son and dad is gone following heart attack in 91 - pandemic hasn't helped situation but hopefully that will change in the coming months when my mum is vaccinated - toughest thing I have ever done in my life but needed to be done - wouldn't wish dementia in any form on anyone

Older, Fatter, slower and grumpier but the last one will change when 55 is ours.
Plus three Grandchildren too...............

I was 18, nearly 28 now.

I was daft. I’m definitely more sensible now.

Since then I have been two Uni for Honours and Masters. Met my current girlfriend in 2013 and we now live together. I got a dog in 2014.

6 lads holidays have been enjoyed in this period.

I feel I took trophies for granted. I realised the true bitterness of fans from other clubs and now don’t give them the time of day unless they prove to me they have the brain to discuss football normally without exhausting Rangers hating agenda.

I don’t feel much different at all truth be told.

I got married, but I was already with the Mrs when we won the last title.
Only real noticeable change for me is having the kids, one boy and one girl.
The lad Is 5 and I’m delighted to announce he is absolute obsessed with rangers.
Not a day goes by where we don’t discuss Rangers!

So yeah, this title is going to mean more to me than the many I’ve witnessed 1st hand, sat in the stadium.
Plans are already in place for the celebrations that lets the wee man know this is a big part of our life’s purpose.

In no particular order of importance:

Got married
Had a son (now five and being brought up right - got his copy of Match magazine through the door today and was excited to show me an article about Rangers!)
Got promoted twice
Moved house five times, and lived in three different countries
Piled on at least 10-15 kilos (but am fighting back)

Been decent, aside from the football, but it feels like the natural order is being restored!

Back