Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tramps are now on about we're only winning easy now because we're no under any pressure.
Never heard a mention of no pressure when they were so magnificently winning titles in a league we weren't even playing in.
They really are the worst losers on the planet. They cellic pillowcases and sheets will be wringing when we lift 55, only this time it won't be with pish (well on most It'll be a mixture).
Fuds.

They're in full scale delusion mode & are now looking for any excuse possible because every single one of them thought 10iar was an absolute certainty, most of them probably thought they'd stretch it further than that.

They simply cannot handle that its over.

giphy.gif

Like the Northern Ireland international Steven Davis
The Nigerian internationals Aribo and Balogun
Like the Columbian international Alfredo
Like the Swiss international Itten
Like the Croatian international Barasic
Like the South African international Zungu.
Like the Scotland internationals McGregor and Jack
Like the Finnish international Kamara
Like the Swedish international Helander
Like the youth international Patterson

Those talentless journeymen.

In fact our two most consistent players, arguably, are the two without caps. Tavernier and Goldson.

Did I miss anyone?:))B-D
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Some of them wont be able to handle watching Tav lift the league trophy.

The main excuse now seems to be that its down to their players not being coached properly rather than us being any good.

I guess Porto, Braga, Galatasaray, Standard Liege etc will need to have a look into their coaching as well then.
The only coach they need is a stagecoach i.e. a bus!

They have a better scouting network but can’t understand why we got better players for next to nothing. What’s with the “why did we let him go there” nonsense? 10/10 players will choose to come to Rangers before their shitpit.

That’s the arrogance of them, we allowed it! Maybe Aribo saw the shit show and thought I’d be better served playing under one of the games best ever midfielders. Just maybe!

The tramps are now on about we're only winning easy now because we're no under any pressure.
Never heard a mention of no pressure when they were so magnificently winning titles in a league we weren't even playing in.
They really are the worst losers on the planet. They cellic pillowcases and sheets will be wringing when we lift 55, only this time it won't be with pish (well on most It'll be a mixture).
Fuds.
So what they’re saying is we’re wining it at a canter? Probably agree they’re utter shite!

Haha

Platini84
3 min. ago#89
Aribo is shampoo, he sometimes has good games against diddy teams, but mostly shampoo. Zombie fans regularly call him out for being a sh1tebag. Sevco have a collection of mostly journeymen with a couple of decent players, but they are very well coached. They have a system which they've been working on for nearly 3 years, and now they've got it working very efficiently. They don't have any brilliant recruitment strategy either, their strategy is to machine gun a dart board for 3 years, spunking millions they don't have, hoping to get the occasional hit. Their squad tho is worth buttons compared to ours, and you'll soon see the proof of that, as if any is needed.

Ye our recruitment is pish, yet we have a better hit rate than them.

Fuds.
wringing naw MINGING

I see the “Just Us Tims” podcast, formerly known as “on the road to 10” has uploaded another video.

this should be good, Jamesybhoy and CFC Mick starting off proceedings...we’re assured Brian67 (creepy guy with the massive ginger beard) should be joining later.

Is the guy on the left having a wank? He seems to be shaking strangely!

Our current side would be sitting well ahead of Rodgers teams from his second and third seasons, and we are only 2 points worse off than where he was at this stage of his first season.

It’s all about us and deep down they know it. We’ve done this to them, not TLB.

On your point about Tav lifting the trophy - I seen a comment on Kerryfail with one of them saying that their board aren’t quite grasping how much the sight of the penalty king lifting the trophy in their should-be 10iar season is going to utterly disgust them:))

In terms of their meltdowns, the best is most definitely yet to come.
This is true, it is a nonsense to suggest that they have imploded. They are projected to reach 79 points by the end of the season, which is only 3 points short of the total Rodger's won the title with in his second season. Trying to imply that it is they who have chucked it away is complete crap.

Like the Northern Ireland international Steven Davis
The Nigerian internationals Aribo and Balogun
Like the Columbian international Alfredo
Like the Swiss international Itten
Like the Croatian international Barasic
Like the South African international Zungu.
Like the Scotland internationals McGregor and Jack
Like the Finnish international Kamara
Like the Swedish international Helander
Like the youth international Patterson

Those talentless journeymen.

In fact our two most consistent players, arguably, are the two without caps. Tavernier and Goldson.

Did I miss anyone?:))B-D
Missed one or two....

Canadian international Arfield
Romanian international Hagi
English international Defoe
Croatian international Katic
N. Irish international Jones
Scottish international McLaughlin

Eff off ya little ned,only sticking up for the Lurgan Pedro because he gave you another chance

-

You can get to eff' an all Leigh.

-

Get this little wage thief out of the club with Lennon and Lawwell.

-

Canny wait to a see him

Al slap a season ticket in his face, no line but hahaha

-

Day 1 task list for new manager:

1) Reinstall analysis software on managers IT systems
2) tell Danny McGrain while I’m here you will be
3) cancel snus subscription
4) rip up griffiths contract and throw him out the back door.

-

You need a long memory to recall when the effin waster was last fit. Eff off Griffiths.

-

This piece of dirt should have been shown the door years ago.

-

Who the feck is he to lecture anyone.

Wee knob.

Just a few of the Kerryfail responses to the article in the DR about that wee scumbag Griffiths telling the filth support they’ve got short memories for turning on TLB and Lawwell :))

I like this one. They know. They all know.

Mr lawwell won 9 in a row and quadruple treble? Didn’t see him playing much. We won that despite lawwell. We won that by the H**s going bust because if they hadn’t it would have been more of the previous 3 years when the H**s won 3 in a row and we hired a succession of crap cheap managers because of Mr Lawwell

I see the “Just Us Tims” podcast, formerly known as “on the road to 10” has uploaded another video.

this should be good, Jamesybhoy and CFC Mick starting off proceedings...we’re assured Brian67 (creepy guy with the massive ginger beard) should be joining later.

Tremendous.
These guys are, unintentionally, very entertaining.
They used to be called "On The Way To Ten", swore they would NEVER change the name, then changed it.
Have admitted in several videos that if fans were in sellic park they would invade the pitch and attack the players/stop the game.
In this video they admit that, despite the quadrooble trebble, they don't want to renew their season tickets. Further proof that EVERYTHING was about The Ten.
The Ten was invented by them and the compliant media and now they are using it as a reason to not renew. Faithful, through and through my arse.
I see the have a new manager rumor. Great.
The past three weeks they've called for Robert Wagner, Yerda Selzavon and now Stephen McManus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back