Rangers administrators to get a public apology soon

My eyes are burning reading that. If that is indeed true, heads should roll. They won't of course but they should. Absolutely disgusting. Worst of all is, it's not even surprising to any of us.

I remember listening to all of their press conferences and being of the opinion they were ‘at it’ (aka committing white collar crime) but thinking it and proving it are two different beasts. A monumental %^*& up this case.

A national disgrace of biblical proportions. Scandalous behaviour from the prosecutors, the administrators and the Scottish legal system as a whole.

Should never ever have happened, we all know that little cunt Whyte was a patsy, and we all know the administrators were strategically placed to rinse as much money as possible out of the club.

One day, one day there will be heads rolling and the real truth will come out and these absolute scum bastards will be exposed for the trash that they really are.

Utterly infuriating to read this 9 years later.

Paul Clark is on record saying the club still exists. There's a video of it on on the BBC website which I've used many times as a girfuy to the sevco crowd on twitter. What is FF's opinion of this guy?

Paul Clark is on record saying the club still exists. There's a video of it on on the BBC website which I've used many times as a girfuy to the sevco crowd on twitter. What is FF's opinion of this guy?
Got a link to it?

Any update on where BDO are with the monies allegedly owed to HMRC, how much is it down to now and what is the possible end figure?

When are we actually going to find out who/why at HMRC set the wheels in motion at the outset of all this.

Our Club was deliberately targeted for reasons other than unpaid tax.

Also ... and I write this same question every time this comes up ...

Have Clark & Whitehouse ever explained why the club went to Green rather than a consortium of Rangers men with sufficiently wealthy backers?

Last edited:
An arsehole.
But why, specifically? My understanding of it all is poor so here goes, please give me feedback.

What happened to us is the fault of David Murray and Craig Whyte. David Murray's mismanagement made us unsellable and left the door open to Shyte, who deliberately ran us into the ground to make a few bucks from the loyal Rangers support.

The thing with Paul Clark is we think he was in on this from when Whyte got involved? But this couldn't be proven, that's why the case against him was dropped?

The real aim of our true bigoted enemies was the death of our club ie. Ibrox shut down, no Rangers, every Rangers fan left clubless etc. But that wasn't quite what the charlatans in charge wanted, after all you can't make money off something that doesn't exist. Their aim wasn't to kill us, but to take advantage of our financial meltdown?

It's clear the Scottish judiciary is compromised. When you have a Septic season ticket holder whose credentials extend to being a call centre worker as the Justice Minister then you know the game's a bogey.

But still the people of Scotland and a fair number of our own will vote for the Nats - probably leading to another referendum with all the associated stress and uncertainty for years then possibly the break up of the U.K.

I despair.

From start to finish the whole thing was Tim led witch hunt with a single goal to ensure our demise.
A bit like their football team, the bloodlust got in the way of facts and flaws.
And oldco's tax bill keeps getting smaller. Was it deliberately exaggerated in the witch hunt? Very probable I'd say.
Oldco going down will cost the public purse around 100m in damages. HMRC will lose tax revenue to the tune of 20-30m. Collyer Bristow had to pay out £24m compensation. All the money owed to other oldco creditors must be around 50m.
If only HMRC accepted MIH's 10m repayment offer way back in the beginning of this debacle. Those responsible need identified and punished.

But still the people of Scotland and a fair number of our own will vote for the Nats - probably leading to another referendum with all the associated stress and uncertainty for years then possibly the break up of the U.K.

I despair.
I'm absolutely sick of Natzis and their nationalist ideology. If anything you mention ever happens I'll be staying in the UK. Scotland under natzi clowns, and on its own is doomed. I won't be hanging around to suffer with turkeys who voted for christmas. England is a beautiful country to live in.

I'm absolutely sick of Natzis and their nationalist ideology. If anything you mention ever happens I'll be staying in the UK. Scotland under natzi clowns, and on its own is doomed. I won't be hanging around to suffer with turkeys who voted for christmas. England is a beautiful country to live in.

Had same chat with my wife last night.

I’m a director of an English based company that operates U.K. wide.

If Scotland goes alone I’ll have to relocate South - but to be honest as per your sentiment I would want to anyway under these circumstances.

I’m a business guy and libertarian - already Scotland is a bad place to be either, before indie.

Too many people who want Indie are either economically inactive, public sector employees or simply not aware how high-level business works.

They are welcome to their views and can vote accordingly but it leads to a place I want no part of.

I despair.
I think despair is exactly what the Nationalists want to achieve - to break the spirit of Unionists and make it appear that independence is an inevitability - it 100% is not an inevitability and they greatly underestimate the strength of the Union.

I think despair is exactly what the Nationalists want to achieve - to break the spirit of Unionists and make it appear that independence is an inevitability - it 100% is not an inevitability and they greatly underestimate the strength of the Union.

I campaigned for No in 2014 and am a Tory member, so not exactly unsighted.

Whilst I agree that the unionist vote is often silent the cult have the momentum just now.

The Salmond accusations against the FM are a case in point - hardly anyone cares up here. “A technicality” or “Nicola has looked after us, who cares about that”.

I campaigned for No in 2014 and am a Tory member, so not exactly unsighted.

Whilst I agree that the unionist vote is often silent the cult have the momentum just now.

The Salmond accusations against the FM are a case in point - hardly anyone cares up here. “A technicality” or “Nicola has looked after us, who cares about that”.
I think they'd like it to seem that they have momentum (Anus and his fortnightly polls etc) but that's because they have such a tight grip of BBC Scotland/STV/ several newspapers etc. - the "scrutiny" they get is laughable! I definitely agree there's a large chunk of Scotland's population that are lost to the cult but %^*& them because they might shout the loudest but there's ultimately not enough of them! I genuinely feel their days in the sun are coming to an end!

I'm not religious person. I don't believe in judgement and an afterlife. But if I'm wrong then I hope various players in this debacle get to spend it sitting on a red hot poker. Shower of fucking cunts.

Did this not start under Frank Mulholland ?

What was the purpose of maliciously prosecuting this part of the mob - was it incompetence or to drag out the story ? Was it to pressure them into giving up dirt on Whyte and Green ?

It was all a scam. Send Police Scotland with the wrong and invalid search warrants, deliberately ensuring the collapse of any potential prosecutions. They were never, ever, being brought to trial.

it wasn’t the warrants it was Police Scotland acting outside the scope of the warrants and taking everything that meant the genuine evidence that lead to the prosecution was invalidated. If the evidence had been gathered as per the warrant there would have been a successful trial.

I remember listening to all of their press conferences and being of the opinion they were ‘at it’ (aka committing white collar crime) but thinking it and proving it are two different beasts. A monumental %^*& up this case.
I said at the time that this matter should have been investigated by the authorities in London.
Money involved moved through the capital and it could easily have been made a matter for a police service that continually investigates and prosecutes such crimes.
Further, it would then have been heard by a jury unaligned to any prejudicial influences.

A missed opportunity to shine a light on the sort of career criminals who have caused so much misery in the UK through their greed for money.

And oldco's tax bill keeps getting smaller. Was it deliberately exaggerated in the witch hunt? Very probable I'd say.
Oldco going down will cost the public purse around 100m in damages. HMRC will lose tax revenue to the tune of 20-30m. Collyer Bristow had to pay out £24m compensation. All the money owed to other oldco creditors must be around 50m.
If only HMRC accepted MIH's 10m repayment offer way back in the beginning of this debacle. Those responsible need identified and punished.
HMRC not accepting payment set off some chain of events. :oops:

No wonder Franky Bhoy Mullholland legged it back to the courts as a judge.....
Nail on head. He’s a massive celtic fan and the rumours are he wanted Rangers nailed and pursuing the administrators was a means to do that - presumably by discrediting the administrators and invalidating the process that ultimately helped us continue - even though it was with crooks. Mulholland didn’t have the evidence and Wolfe came in and saw that and had no alternative other than to call it as a malicious prosecution hence his apology for something that wasn’t actually his doing. Wolfe is a Jew with no interest in the OF. His predecessor is a big Celtic fan from Coatbridge.

This is how our legal system and politics is working at its most senior level. 400 years ago the same type of people would be burning you at the stake on a whim.

Whyte was desperate to get this crew as the administrators.

That surely says something.

I wouldn’t trust Mulholland as far as I’d throw him.

I'm not sure you can trust any of them.

I would add that most police forces - and I include London - don't have the skills, the experience, the training or the competence to investigate complex financial fraud which is why so many of these cases collapse in court.

I'm not sure you can trust any of them.

I would add that most police forces - and I include London - don't have the skills, the experience, the training or the competence to investigate complex financial fraud which is why so many of these cases collapse in court.
I’ve had that verified by someone who absolutely knows. It’s a pattern with lawyers as well as cops.

Also ... and I write this same question every time this comes up ...

Have Clark & Whitehouse every explained why the club went to Green rather than a consortium of Rangers men with sufficiently wealthy backers?
They arranged a sale with hours of administration. Tens of millions of assets were sold for less than £5m. No open tenders or closing dates IIRC.

it’s incredible how this has panned out, absolutely incredible. The Lord Advocate apologising for a malicious prosecution is unprecedented in Scotland. Where is Frank Mulholland now?

HOWEVER, our supporters are world famous as the supporters who sold out games in the lowest tier in Scotland. We continued to fill Ibrox when our noses were being rubbed in shit by the Mhanks, The Nationalists, The Media, The SPFL and every ratbag in town.

Well, they failed miserably in their concerted attempt to destroy us. We are back big time, our Grandchildren will be Bluenoses, our history intact thanks to our own supporters but especially to all the Directors who invested so much personal cash , Dave King, Douglas Park, George Letham, George Taylor and John Bennet Plus the more recent guys.

God Bless them all and Stevie G too!

We are The People!

Back