Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this moon howler actually serious when he wrote this...unbelievable how deranged they are.

In time perhaps the biggest black mark against PL and the board will be their failure in 2012 to insist that the game in Scotland was cleansed of the corruption that Murray had sown throughout Hampden and beyond.
That was the chance to effect real change and insist that clubs lived within their means and that the game was run in the interests of all instead of one!
Instead they panicked and allowed the continuity lie to go unchallenged and the malign influence in Hampden, in the league and SFA and referees, to continue.
No doubt Peter thought that our financial advantage was such that we were untouchable and uncatchable at the top but today we can all see how that worked out.
As others have very clearly and eloquently set out, the huns are financially unsustainable are are heading for the rocks again, though it might take another few years for it to hit.
At that point we need people who have the imagination and strength of character to see beyond the short termism of 2012 and have a plan ready to help Scottish football regain its basic honesty and integrity while offering it a way forward.
Personally I would have no problem with the huns disappearing forever in a puff of red, white and blue smoke.
However I realise that there are a big number of that support that would like a club to follow, follow.
Again I have no problem with that, as long as it is genuinely self sufficient and lines up as a successor to the old huns, versions 1 & 2.
This ridiculous notion that the present lot are going for 55 simply insults the intelligence of everyone involved in Scotland from boardrooms to the people who only ever have an occasional interest, like diddy teams asking for 50% in cup finals!
The lack of self awareness about their own club's finances is mental.

Then there are the delusions and feelings of moral superiority, while their club continues to avoid taking responsibility for the biggest sporting scandal in the world ,and their actions toward restrictions during a worldwide pandemic.;

At that point we need people who have the imagination and strength of character to see beyond the short termism of 2012 and have a plan ready to help Scottish football regain its basic honesty and integrity while offering it a way forward.

They are nuts.

Then there are the delusions and feelings of moral superiority, while their club continues to avoid taking responsibility for the biggest sporting scandal in the world ,and their actions toward restrictions during a worldwide pandemic.;

They are nuts.
if those people existed they'd be the first place shut down!

7 minutes 40 seconds. McGrain has since said this is nonsense.
What’s the Danny Mcgrain stuff about?

Speaking on the ACSOM podcast, Paul John Dykes said: “As an opener, I asked the question about Brendan Rodgers well-told story about their first experience together on the first training session, that Brendan told at his book launch.​

“He told the story to Eamon Holmes and it ended up on a Celtic DVD​

“It was a beautiful sound bite and Danny McGrain basically said, it didn’t happen”​

“Apparently it cropped up on a Celtic forum and somebody sent me a screenshot of the quote that the user had actually put up. Now I would be paraphrasing, but that screenshot is EXACTLY how I remember the conversation; it’s about as near as verbatim as it possibly could be”​

What Danny said that night was that he was embarrassed. He was sitting at the crowd at the Glasgow Hydro, sitting there with his wife and it made him embarrassed because it made him appear like he was desperate for a job.”​

“The reason I’ve not mentioned it because Danny McGrain and Brendan Rodgers are both employed by Celtic at that point and it will look as though I’m trying to throw a spanner in the works.”​

“It would look as though I’m criticising the gaffer, and if I done that in January it would appear as though I was up to no good, creating an issue that wasn’t there.”​

They are nuts.
Honesty, integrity, child rape and the worlds biggest paedophile scandal in sport. Something doesn’t compute here.

Speaking on the ACSOM podcast, Paul John Dykes said: “As an opener, I asked the question about Brendan Rodgers well-told story about their first experience together on the first training session, that Brendan told at his book launch.​

“It was a beautiful sound bite and Danny McGrain basically said, it didn’t happen”​

“Apparently it cropped up on a Celtic forum and somebody sent me a screenshot of the quote that the user had actually put up. Now I would be paraphrasing, but that screenshot is EXACTLY how I remember the conversation; it’s about as near as verbatim as it possibly could be”​

What Danny said that night was that he was embarrassed. He was sitting at the crowd at the Glasgow Hydro, sitting there with his wife and it made him embarrassed because it made him appear like he was desperate for a job.”​

“The reason I’ve not mentioned it because Danny McGrain and Brendan Rodgers are both employed by Celtic at that point and it will look as though I’m trying to throw a spanner in the works.”​

“It would look as though I’m criticising the gaffer, and if I done that in January it would appear as though I was up to no good, creating an issue that wasn’t there.”​

Rogers is a Walter Mitty, he’s continually talking utter shit!

That is probably the worst bit of footage I’ve seen in the net.
And I’ve seen some stuff tbh.
That was vomit inducing, what a pair of utter creeps.

That Kerrydale Sevco thread really is terrifying.

Now talking about Edinburgh banking scandals and all sorts of other pish regarding Rangers finances.

The new club patter and Rangers finances will be literally all they’ve got to cling onto in just a few short months when they are no longer holders of any domestic trophies and have to overhaul their club from top to bottom.

Is this moon howler actually serious when he wrote this...unbelievable how deranged they are.

In time perhaps the biggest black mark against PL and the board will be their failure in 2012 to insist that the game in Scotland was cleansed of the corruption that Murray had sown throughout Hampden and beyond.
That was the chance to effect real change and insist that clubs lived within their means and that the game was run in the interests of all instead of one!
Instead they panicked and allowed the continuity lie to go unchallenged and the malign influence in Hampden, in the league and SFA and referees, to continue.
No doubt Peter thought that our financial advantage was such that we were untouchable and uncatchable at the top but today we can all see how that worked out.
As others have very clearly and eloquently set out, the huns are financially unsustainable are are heading for the rocks again, though it might take another few years for it to hit.
Personally I would have no problem with the huns disappearing forever in a puff of red, white and blue smoke.
However I realise that there are a big number of that support that would like a club to follow, follow.
Again I have no problem with that, as long as it is genuinely self sufficient and lines up as a successor to the old huns, versions 1 & 2.
This ridiculous notion that the present lot are going for 55 simply insults the intelligence of everyone involved in Scotland from boardrooms to the people who only ever have an occasional interest, like diddy teams asking for 50% in cup finals!
Wonder how this numpty squares the circle of living within their means when ra sellick make a big loss on their next accounts.

Now talking about Edinburgh banking scandals and all sorts of other pish regarding Rangers finances.

The new club patter and Rangers finances will be literally all they’ve got to cling onto in just a few short months when they are no longer holders of any domestic trophies and have to overhaul their club from top to bottom.
You can’t be a new club!
They are deranged.

They are nuts.

That last paragraph makes me sick. Reptiles talking about honestly and integrity whilst covering up years of child rape and abuse. Utter vermin of the highest order, pure scum.

That is probably the worst bit of footage I’ve seen in the net.
And I’ve seen some stuff tbh.
That was vomit inducing, what a pair of utter creeps.
Two of the most egotistic , smarmy , up their own arse bastards that you will ever come across ; And a pair of lying pricks .

This one kind of gets the money thing. His mistake is hoping yer pal is going to shoot you and disappear you over £20.

That Faithbhoy1888 is an absolute fûcking crackpot of epic proportions.

They are all obsessed, but he is different level.

Came to know and almost pity some of them on Kerrydale this last few months when I’ve went on for a browse to laugh at them. Almost.

That Faithbhoy1888 is an absolute fûcking crackpot of epic proportions.

They are all obsessed, but he is different level.

Came to know and almost pity some of them on Kerrydale this last few months when I’ve went on for a browse to laugh at them. Almost.
It’s hilarious watching the levels of delusion change to desperation. One thick poet asking another obviously thick poet how he sees financial matters panning out for us as though the guy knows anything at all. “Please tell me something to make me feel better”.

We're probably gonna start qualifying for the champions league and selling players for millions. I know they're thick but our finances should be the least of their worries.

Champions league goalkeeper and PL striker. B-)

They not get rid of Nike years ago? Usually they spunk their giro on the latest rag of theirs but Nike not about 4 year ago? Specky wee nonce , however the delusion in that video “ who are these people they have signed “

What a phuckin puke fest that was, along with the deedelie dee shite

That KDS thread :eek: over five thousand pages of uppity yahoos foaming at the mouth day after day trying to convince themselves that Rangers don't actually exist. Even though our continued existence seems to cause them absolute missary and despair.

Going by yahoo logic that means they are getting absolutely dominated home and away and potentially losing the league by 20-30 points to a supposed new club with no history? How utterly pathetic and woeful must they be then?

This supposed new club will also pull ahead of them in the Uefa rankings soon as well after allegedly only 9 years?

They must really be one tiny pathetic micky mouse club then if they truly believe all the rubbish they spout.

They have added 3 or 4 pages to the Griffiths thread today, after his Sunday newspaper comments.

They are far more brutal than anything ever said about him on here.

Fun starts about halfway down this page ....

Leigh Griffiths - Page 208 - Kerrydale Street
It's unbelievable that he got that massive 4 year (I think) contract that he did at a time when he was struggling. Almost as big a mistake as giving the manager's job to lennon. Everyone could see how big a mistake it was and they knew him better than anyone. Absolutely mindboggling decision making from lawwell. New contract please.

That KDS thread :eek: over five thousand pages of uppity yahoos foaming at the mouth day after day trying to convince themselves that Rangers don't actually exist. Even though our continued existence seems to cause them absolute missary and despair.

Going by yahoo logic that means they are getting absolutely dominated home and away and potentially losing the league by 20-30 points to a supposed new club with no history? How utterly pathetic and woeful must they be then?

This supposed new club will also pull ahead of them in the Uefa rankings soon as well after allegedly only 9 years?

They must really be one tiny pathetic micky mouse club then if they truly believe all the rubbish they spout.
Oh they believe it alright, they just don't feel it, and it's that what's driving them nuts. For example do you think when one of them comes across highlights of an OF match from 2011 that they get overcome with nostalgia and think "wow remember when we used to play them? Holy shit what a blast from the past"? Of course they don't.

When 55 is secured I want you all to rub it in as much as possible. No mercy, no pity, just relentless and constant laughing, smiling, dancing and bragging. It'll bring this "Rangers not existing" reality they've constructed for themselves come crashing down as they will no longer be able to simply ignore us.

And I want you to film as much of it as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back