Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

The team have been working since this morning on things, and this is just a normal day for them.

Incredible team.

But you and others like you motivate them & inspire them.

Thank you for your kind comments, but we all know who our respect goes to Sir Walter.
Yes mate.

To quote sir winston churchill i think is quite appropriate for the fight you and spotlight face.

“Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb

One more quote guys to keep you inspired, again from my hero Churchill

“This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never — in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”

Very inspiring mate.

As BN94 has said a few times recently, we have made a lot of progress & are working on other areas for further progress.

This thread tonight has made me a wee bit teary eyed. Kinda hits home when someone like Sir Walter posts. I've seen the apathy from every Scotshit government department. The shocking ignorance from the Scotshit football association. The hard work BN94, Grigo, and others (yes, there are others who fly under the radar unknown) have put so much time and effort into this fight, and it is a fight, a fight for justice, they deserve to be applauded for their efforts to date. Hopefully the end is nigh and every one of those despicable beasts burn in Hell and the victims can take some solace in the fact that good people fought for you all, for the justice you deserved.

This thread tonight has made me a wee bit teary eyed. Kinda hits home when someone like Sir Walter posts. I've seen the apathy from every Scotshit government department. The shocking ignorance from the Scotshit football association. The hard work BN94, Grigo, and others (yes, there are others who fly under the radar unknown have put so much time and effort into this fight, and it is a fight, a fight for justice, they deserve to be applauded for their efforts to date. Hopefully the end is nigh and every one of those despicable beasts burn in Hell and the victims can take some solace in the fact that good people fought for you all, for the justice you deserved.
The thread is hard to read at the best of times - and I certainly don't mean that in any demeaning way at all - the disbelief, distress and anger, you feel when reading it don't make it an easy task but it's one we should urge as many as possible to do.

Sir Walter's heartbreaking and tragic posts this evening only emphasise why as many people as possible must know of the crimes, injustice, horror, enabling and the conspiracy of the establishment in Scotland and certain sporting organisations so as to bring as many of these vile wretches to face some sort of justice.
Not that we can expect much of that in today's modern society.

As a childhood survivor of CSA (childhood sexual abuse) i can't read the thread much as its a trigger but i have to intervene on this..

People in this thread know my history (abused at 8 went on for ten years, trafficked drugged molested by multiple men as part of a paedophile ring nothing to do with celtic to be clear). Now im unable to have kids and have to use a catheter to urinate and have been left with horrible mental and physical scars including being sectioned multiple times due to the extent of the mental impact its caused ) . I know there are other victims. I wrote a big post on it a few months ago, but suffice to say its ruined my life. Next year will be the 30th anniversary of the first time i was hurt. It never escapes you.

I just want to salute you @BN94 and your team . When i was at my lowest you made me feel i was among friends.

I think the idea of stickers is awful. I dont want to fall out with anyone, but seeing a sticker about child abuse stuck on bins reduces it and in reality i dont think you will achieve anything. At worst you could trigger a victim seeing the sticker. I dont want to fall out with anyone over this. Please just let @BN94 and his team do their amazing work.

Seeing a sticker about child abuse on a bin could trigger a victim into self harm or traums, to illustrate if something comes on the news about savile, it immediately truggers me to the point i have to smoke or take a prescribed valium to calm down.

For the sake of survivors we as a community and a club are better than that, we are the people, please dont go down this path. It wont acheive anything good, Just let spotlight do their work and ensure justice is done, for people like me, and those who didnt make it through.

We are the people, lets keep our dignity, and not result to this. We are better., bigger and bolder than that.

Let spotlight do their work and have patience. Justice will come, i never got any justice, let spotlight do their work to help those effected achieve theirs. putting stickers around glasgow does nothing to acheive that.

Thank you.
Excuse me but I’m lost for words reading this
I wish you nothing but good health and a happy future

Yes mate.

To quote sir winston churchill i think is quite appropriate for the fight you and spotlight face.

“Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb
Journeys end for me is witnessing guys like yourself despite everything thrown at you, standing tall. Leaders of men, every one of you.

If I may add, you may not realise it but believe me you are.

Will do.

The post wasnt intended to be a look at me thread or to try and gain sympathy although support from posts like yourself mate are amazing.

My broader point is i think that although the ideas of stickers is well intentioned, and I dont want to criticise anyone for doing it. Its not the right avenue to go down. It could well lead us down a path we dont want to go down.

I cant stop anyone doing what they want, i just hope my posts are considered by those going down this path from a victim point of view.

I understand the impatience of some, truly get it., but trust me @BN94 and spotlight have got this in hand. These things take time. Political, media engagement and building an evidence base is the way to go down. No matter how much Celtic try and resist the dam is going to burst, It might not happen today or tomorrow but it will happen.

I have been in conversation with @BN94 and trust me, him and his AMAZING team have this covered, Those guys are the real heroes in this fight.

Just give them time, if you want to do something get on twitter and retweet spotlight and help get the voice out there to as many media political people and involved parties who can help the cause., That is far easier and will acheive far more

Have patience brothers. Their time will come.
Your words , and sentiments , make perfect sense - and we should all listen and take heed .
As you say , the team Are Amazing - Absolutely Amazing .
All I can think of whilst reading the posts on this thread is - But for the grace of God , go I .
Frightening ....
The end is in sight ; Maybe not tomorrow , maybe not next week but the end IS in sight .
Thanks to ALL the team ....

This is the difference, we want truth and take all of abusers to court and give closure to those that have been abused.

1 abuser jailed gives hope to what 10.....20...30 ? This is the end game, it closes the hurt for so many, maybe not their individual abuser....but it gives them hope that the system gets to the guilty eventually.

keep believing

Will do.

The post wasnt intended to be a look at me thread or to try and gain sympathy although support from posts like yourself mate are amazing.

My broader point is i think that although the ideas of stickers is well intentioned, and I dont want to criticise anyone for doing it. Its not the right avenue to go down. It could well lead us down a path we dont want to go down.

I cant stop anyone doing what they want, i just hope my posts are considered by those going down this path from a victim point of view.

I understand the impatience of some, truly get it., but trust me @BN94 and spotlight have got this in hand. These things take time. Political, media engagement and building an evidence base is the way to go down. No matter how much Celtic try and resist the dam is going to burst, It might not happen today or tomorrow but it will happen.

I have been in conversation with @BN94 and trust me, him and his AMAZING team have this covered, Those guys are the real heroes in this fight.

Just give them time, if you want to do something get on twitter and retweet spotlight and help get the voice out there to as many media political people and involved parties who can help the cause., That is far easier and will acheive far more

Have patience brothers. Their time will come.
Maybe shot in the dark here, perhaps BN94 and his wonderful team could approach likes of Andrew Neill?
He's very soon gonna I think kick right into the stazi nazi party high heid scummers at the shortbread senate.
Just thinking that perhaps he might be a great help to BN94 and his team?
Surely Andrew Neill must also know Adrian Goldberg, now, if those two had to get their heads together???.

The bravery @SirWalterSmith to come on and speak has to be recognised. I hope people understand why we need to hunt these perpetrators down and bring them to justice now.
Every single member of the Spotlight team has read that, and believe me it only makes us more determined. We are here to help and assist survivors in any way we can, and we’re also dedicated to hunting down the perpetrators. There are many horror stories that we’ve heard that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
The most upsetting thing is that a so called football club turned their back on these innocent children and the Scottish government refuses to help. We won’t give up. That will never happen.

Spotlight.

You’ve shown huge bravery to post your experiences on a public forum, that takes some serious guts and I’ve got to be honest, I felt choked up reading that and I’m quite hard when it comes to emotions.

Your a very inspiring individual, merely by posting your past issues and experiences. It just gives a glimpse into how these poor kids, like you would have, been feeling at that precise moment.

I hugely admire your honesty and integrity.

Class act sir. Please keep well and god bless.
I hear you mate. It’s very hard to hear the stories. I’ve choked up many a time. We all have.

“This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never — in nothing, great or small, large or petty — never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.”
I promise you on behalf of Spotlight. We will never give in.

Utterly humbling and heartbreaking read there Sir Walter. Thank God there are good people strong enough and willing enough to help you guys see this through.

At times like this I really despair of the society we find ourselves living in, when that society can shrug such a heinous crime off when it suits.

Keep strong and I hope some well deserved peace isn’t too far off for you now.

The bravery @SirWalterSmith to come on and speak has to be recognised. I hope people understand why we need to hunt these perpetrators down and bring them to justice now.
Every single member of the Spotlight team has read that, and believe me it only makes us more determined. We are here to help and assist survivors in any way we can, and we’re also dedicated to hunting down the perpetrators. There are many horror stories that we’ve heard that will stay with me for the rest of my life.
The most upsetting thing is that a so called football club turned their back on these innocent children and the Scottish government refuses to help. We won’t give up. That will never happen.

Spotlight.

Then we have someone who starts a thread celtic and duty of care,they make me sick.

A sticker is one thing and would get it out to a lot of people but would it reach the people who can make a difference?

i would suggest that a coordinated email campaign to every MP, MSP, MLA ( I forget the Welsh acrony) on just one day might be more effective Especially when coupled with a cc shown on every one to newsdesks and programmes

It would require a bit of planning but all done at one time would mean that no representative could deny knowledge. That no MP or producer could ignore in case they were seen to be on the wrong side of the fence and/ or allow their production to be playing catch up with the rest of the media
My idea would be social media based. Don’t know if you guys remember when the new rangers crest was designed, it was projected across Glasgow onto certain buildings. How about projecting it onto Celtic Park, City Chambers, Holyrood etc with pictures being taken and posted across social media, that to me would gain a huge amount of attention and projecting light is not vandalism or breaking any laws. It’s dignified, simple abs effective. Spotlight must vet any message that’s used. My suggestion would be this “Celtic badge, you all knew, take responsibility”. Could also do digital billboards as a back up.

Couldn’t believe that when I seen it. Two things that definitely don’t go together is Celtic and duty of care.
Total dereliction of duty (of care)
I’m sure they purport to look after their own and probably do for the every day football club employer stuff but surely all their staff (players, coaching, grounds keepers, admin) see how they have cut these poor kids (now adults) adrift with this callous separate entity nonsense.
I don’t believe all CFC staff past and present are brainwashed cult members and I’m hoping some would do the right thing and pass info on to spotlight. Do you know of any internal staff memos telling staff not to divulge information about CSA to any third party? I understand that they might be fearful of losing their jobs but some of them must have spoken about the glaringly obvious elephant in the room, the paedophile ring operating out of their place of employment for decades I know I would have if I ever had the misfortune to work there.

Last edited:
Getting rid of bawface would have kept the genie in...for a while.

The whole Torbett thing runs deeper..I am now convinced Torbetts business was being used to launder undeclared gate money and keeping him around was vital to that operation and Torbetts deviancy was tolerated to keep him sweet ...getting rid of bawface who of course knew all about Torbett and his penchant for wee boys was his price
I don't think it's even up for debate the point you make on the money laundering.

It's common knowledge the directors of that club had been filtering away money through undeclared attendance gate revenue. It used to be a source of humour on the Clyde phone in and I can clearly remember the late Jimmy Sanderson make light of it live on air for god's sake!

They would have needed a vehicle to get rid of that income and the two main characters involved had several business interests (including torbet's) to facilitate this. How inconvenient for those two if for any reason that option was no longer available to them.

My idea would be social media based. Don’t know if you guys remember when the new Rangers crest was designed, it was projected across Glasgow onto certain buildings. How about projecting it onto Celtic Park, City Chambers, Holyrood etc with pictures being taken and posted across social media, that to me would gain a huge amount of attention and projecting light is not vandalism or breaking any laws. It’s dignified, simple abs effective. Spotlight must vet any message that’s used. My suggestion would be this “Celtic badge, you all knew, take responsibility”. Could also do digital billboards as a back up.
Actually, although I like it, might it not be better in London directed onto the Houses of Parliament.

Every (well almost) every TV station has representation in London so any story that occurs there is easily reported upon.

Allied with a press statement and people asking on social media, "What's happening?, What's that about?" surely it must embarrass the Government into an Inquiry.

For those who haven’t seen this previously this is an excellent piece by Rick Roberts on Celtic east boys club. We strongly believe there is more to be unearthed on this.

This lassie talks about Rennie and Strachan and how they wormed their way into working with kids.

She is saying they are due for release anytime soon as their original convictions were slashed on appeal.
I feel fucking sick, I'm wish I never seen this. I'm a father on a child that age and I'm done with this. I hope you guys doing the work to nail these cunts.

As a childhood survivor of CSA (childhood sexual abuse) i can't read the thread much as its a trigger but i have to intervene on this..

People in this thread know my history (abused at 8 went on for ten years, trafficked drugged molested by multiple men as part of a paedophile ring nothing to do with celtic to be clear). Now im unable to have kids and have to use a catheter to urinate and have been left with horrible mental and physical scars including being sectioned multiple times due to the extent of the mental impact its caused ) . I know there are other victims. I wrote a big post on it a few months ago, but suffice to say its ruined my life. Next year will be the 30th anniversary of the first time i was hurt. It never escapes you.

I just want to salute you @BN94 and your team . When i was at my lowest you made me feel i was among friends.

I think the idea of stickers is awful. I dont want to fall out with anyone, but seeing a sticker about child abuse stuck on bins reduces it and in reality i dont think you will achieve anything. At worst you could trigger a victim seeing the sticker. I dont want to fall out with anyone over this. Please just let @BN94 and his team do their amazing work.

Seeing a sticker about child abuse on a bin could trigger a victim into self harm or traums, to illustrate if something comes on the news about savile, it immediately truggers me to the point i have to smoke or take a prescribed valium to calm down.

For the sake of survivors we as a community and a club are better than that, we are the people, please dont go down this path. It wont acheive anything good, Just let spotlight do their work and ensure justice is done, for people like me, and those who didnt make it through.

We are the people, lets keep our dignity, and not result to this. We are better., bigger and bolder than that.

Let spotlight do their work and have patience. Justice will come, i never got any justice, let spotlight do their work to help those effected achieve theirs. putting stickers around glasgow does nothing to acheive that.

Thank you.
That is a truly heartbreaking story.

Thank you for all the likes. Wow my intention was not to shoot anyone down for using stickers. I also was not going look at me cause every survivor has a story to tell. While I wouldn't wish what happened to me anyone I also would like to point out people like Gordon woods and all the other survivors. I'm just a small part of a big tapestry.

I'm going to duck out of this thread and concentrate on the fundraising one. I do check in and read up on most of it but obviously triggers bad memories. A lot of what those evil ( I can't call them people ) did to me is very similar to the Celtic stuff. The trafficking the threats the bullying.

I hope I haven't upset anyone with my posts or triggered any survivors . My main point is this isn't about me it was to try and discourage those who wanted to cheapen the debate to stickers on bins and how we as a fanbase and community are so much better for that.

If you want to do something for me and every other one of us who suffer and those who didn't make it through , write tweet or text your local MP or MSP retweet spotlight. Offer suggestions to spotlight about how to get this in the media. We know the power separate entity FC have but they can't run away from this forever.

I lost my best friend who was also abused at the same time to suicide cause he couldn't live with the nightmares and flashbacks we all suffer. For people like him please do what you can

This isn't about the old firm it's about a club who failed in its duty of care to CHILDREN who all they wanted to do was play football.

No-one should go what they went through. What we went through. And thanks. I will try and stay strong. I have my own demons to face and own battles to fight. All I can try and do is support my causes and children's abuse causes.

Never forget we are the people

Rangers family. Simply the best.

Thank you for all the likes. Wow my intention was not to shoot anyone down for using stickers. I also was not going look at me cause every survivor has a story to tell. While I wouldn't wish what happened to me anyone I also would like to point out people like Gordon woods and all the other survivors. I'm just a small part of a big tapestry.

I'm going to duck out of this thread and concentrate on the fundraising one. I do check in and read up on most of it but obviously triggers bad memories. A lot of what those evil ( I can't call them people ) did to me is very similar to the Celtic stuff. The trafficking the threats the bullying.

I hope I haven't upset anyone with my posts or triggered any survivors . My main point is this isn't about me it was to try and discourage those who wanted to cheapen the debate to stickers on bins and how we as a fanbase and community are so much better for that.

If you want to do something for me and every other one of us who suffer and those who didn't make it through , write tweet or text your local MP or MSP retweet spotlight. Offer suggestions to spotlight about how to get this in the media. We know the power separate entity FC have but they can't run away from this forever.

I lost my best friend who was also abused at the same time to suicide cause he couldn't live with the nightmares and flashbacks we all suffer. For people like him please do what you can

This isn't about the old firm it's about a club who failed in its duty of care to CHILDREN who all they wanted to do was play football.

No-one should go what they went through. What we went through. And thanks. I will try and stay strong. I have my own demons to face and own battles to fight. All I can try and do is support my causes and children's abuse causes.

The post you've made has highlighted to me and to others it's not just a word CA. I'm so fucking angry that they're people so evil in world. It hits home that this is happening in the world. Only constellation is there are people trying to stop it it.

Stay strong mate your being unbelievablely brave. I hope that anyone suffering or in bad situation reads your messages and gets comfort.

When the Spotlight team get to the end of their quest for justice, many people in hiding will be exposed and get their deserved punishment or fall from grace

This will give the victims, their families and their friends the closure they deserve and allow the healing to truly begin

I don't think it's even up for debate the point you make on the money laundering.

It's common knowledge the directors of that club had been filtering away money through undeclared attendance gate revenue. It used to be a source of humour on the Clyde phone in and I can clearly remember the late Jimmy Sanderson make light of it live on air for god's sake!

They would have needed a vehicle to get rid of that income and the two main characters involved had several business interests (including torbet's) to facilitate this. How inconvenient for those two if for any reason that option was no longer available to them.
And tolerating Torbetts perversions(and probably a few quid for himself) was the cost..probably explains why Torbett thought himself untouchable at sharkheed

Everyone's problems are very relevant to them SirWalter no matter how large or small. God knows i have my fare share, but you mate, are an absolute colossus of the human spirit and will to survive.
Take care mate
Thank you. No problem is bigger than mine or smaller than mine, For trauma sufferers its relevant to them. These sick bastards need castrated. In my mind the people that hurt me, (one got a measly three years after spending one and a half years on remand) they got three years, we got a life sentence.

I cant/wont read news articles on people who get sentenced. The measly pathetic sentences these beasts/animals get is disgusting. Eff me, i read someone who got the jail for not paying his tv licence, when instead people hurt kids and get community service. In america for the same offence you get ten years.

If anyone needs help or ever feels the need to chat please message @BN94 he is a complete gent and im sure he would put anyone who needed help on the right track.

There is also an amazing mental health/depression thread in the lounge.

You are never alone in the rangers family.

Thank you. No problem is bigger than mine or smaller than mine, For trauma sufferers its relevant to them. These sick bastards need castrated. In my mind the people that hurt me, (one got a measly three years after spending one and a half years on remand) they got three years, we got a life sentence.

I cant/wont read news articles on people who get sentenced. The measly pathetic sentences these beasts/animals get is disgusting. Eff me, i read someone who got the jail for not paying his tv licence, when instead people hurt kids and get community service. In america for the same offence you get ten years.

If anyone needs help or ever feels the need to chat please message @BN94 he is a complete gent and im sure he would put anyone who needed help on the right track.

You are never alone in the Rangers family.
Bless you mate

Bless you mate

You are never alone in the Rangers family.
Deep respect for your openness, Sir Walter. What has happened to the victims, of which you are one, is an indelible stain on the human race. What has happened since is an indelible stain on Scotland as a nation.

For anyone that hasn’t seen Spotlight it’s definitely worth a watch. We also have priests on the list that we are searching for linked to that club.

The Spotlight scene when the reporter door-stepped the priest was hard to believe. Forgetting the rest of the film for a minute, I think this is the scene the Catholic Church really tried to get cut.

1 min 45 secs in, very telling and eye opening whilst awful to watch for all of the same reasons.

Singer, one of the screenwriters told Creative Screenwriting that one of his goals for the film was to highlight the power of journalism, which he feels has been waning. He explained, "This story isn't about exposing the Catholic Church. We were not on some mission to rattle people's faith. In fact, Tom came from a Catholic family. The motive was to tell the story accurately while showing the power of the newsroom – something that's largely disappeared today. This story is important. Journalism is important, and there is a deeper message in the story."

what is wrong with Scotland’s journalists? Who are you scared of? Your editors? Or what?

what is wrong with Scotland’s journalists? Who are you scared of? Your editors? Or what?
Our journalists are spineless bastards,who don't have the balls to step out of their shadows and make a name for themselves by investigating everything and everyone connected to celtic boys club sexual abuse.
They have all been contacted and some reply "that storys been covered" or they don't reply at all...shameless cunts,every last one of them.
Then you have media pundits,who know the deeper details of what went on within the walls of that dungeon of depravity but refuse to discuss it on air or step on their paymasters toes,they are charlatans and are complicit in the cover up of these crimes.
And then we have fucking politicians,who knew what was going on in the dungeon,as they had family members involved with them but fucking failed to report the abuse to the authorities and kept shtum and when pushed on the matter,threaten all sorts..scumbags,who destroy innocence and promote beastiality of minors by keeping quiet.

They all have questions to answer and they should ALL be named and shamed when the time comes,no exceptions..no quarter given.

Our journalists are spineless bastards,who don't have the balls to step out of their shadows and make a name for themselves by investigating everything and everyone connected to celtic boys club sexual abuse.
They have all been contacted and some reply "that storys been covered" or they don't reply at all...shameless cunts,every last one of them.
Then you have media pundits,who know the deeper details of what went on within the walls of that dungeon of depravity but refuse to discuss it on air or step on their paymasters toes,they are charlatans and are complicit in the cover up of these crimes.
And then we have fucking politicians,who knew what was going on in the dungeon,as they had family members involved with them but fucking failed to report the abuse to the authorities and kept shtum and when pushed on the matter,threaten all sorts..scumbags,who destroy innocence and promote beastiality of minors by keeping quiet.

They all have questions to answer and they should ALL be named and shamed when the time comes,no exceptions..no quarter given.
I sincerely hope that this happens - I'm sure that we all do

Very good summation, BBB.

I have no words that can describe my admiration for your courage SWS, I have seen first hand many horrible things in my life but cannot begin to imagine the torment you have suffered.

To be so brave to endure and disclose, what many people try to shut away because they do not want to believe happens outside their cosy, safe and insular world, is beyond anything I could do.

God bless you.

For those who haven’t seen this previously this is an excellent piece by Rick Roberts on Celtic east boys club. We strongly believe there is more to be unearthed on this.

Tragically, this just confirms, to me, that the whole boys clubs enterprise was a front to enable abuse. The shameful thing though, is that there was information coming out about the goings on at CBC. As, I’ve previously mentioned there was talk of this among other youth football clubs - CBC were being openly spoken about although we were too young to grasp the full horror. The football authorities, Celtic FC, the police and journalists weren’t too young though. They must have known what was going on. They were adults who should have been protecting young kids.

One paragraph from Roberts’ piece struck me as it confirms that those adults mentioned above should have stepped in. The knowledge/suspicion was there. It also reinforces my view that Celtic-minded journalists from the time would have known and should be questioned as witnesses.

“A time when abuse and behaviour (through reports, accusations and gossip) would have been well known to Kelly and McGinn and the wider Celtic community.”

I'm in tears once again. Listening to the live chat from the girl on p.815 and the testimony from SWS is really too much to bear.

Rennie was righthand man to Martin Henry, the chairman of the SFA enquiry ffs. This government and establishment are so deeply involved that they have no intention of establishing the truth. Both the SFA and the Scottish Government have full knowledge of what has gone on and what continues to happen regarding covering up these crimes and to knowingly continue this cover up is the greatest crime ever in Scottish history. You will all be found out.

Please please to those in positions of influence, please give up your role in this horrendous crime, give up your position of power, give up your rights to the riches currently bestowed upon you, give up the charmed life and begin to divulge all you know because when it all comes out, which indeed it will, you will have not one fucking single degree on the compass in which to hide. You may not have committed the crimes but you can now do the right thing. You can see the tide turning, you can see the facts and details being established, you can almost hear the knock on your door and so by ignoring the soon to be exposure of all you knew, you are only further harming yourself, your families and your friends. Do the right thing now.

You have nowhere to hide and you must know this. Please give the victims their justice.

I'm in tears once again. Listening to the live chat from the girl on p.815 and the testimony from SWS is really too much to bear.

Rennie was righthand man to Martin Henry, the chairman of the SFA enquiry ffs. This government and establishment are so deeply involved that they have no intention of establishing the truth. Both the SFA and the Scottish Government have full knowledge of what has gone on and what continues to happen regarding covering up these crimes and to knowingly continue this cover up is the greatest crime ever in Scottish history. You will all be found out.

Please please to those in positions of influence, please give up your role in this horrendous crime, give up your position of power, give up your rights to the riches currently bestowed upon you, give up the charmed life and begin to divulge all you know because when it all comes out, which indeed it will, you will have not one fucking single degree on the compass in which to hide. You may not have committed the crimes but you can now do the right thing. You can see the tide turning, you can see the facts and details being established, you can almost hear the knock on your door and so by ignoring the soon to be exposure of all you knew, you are only further harming yourself, your families and your friends. Do the right thing now.

You have nowhere to hide and you must know this. Please give the victims their justice.

Can you expand on the connection between Rennie and Martin Henry?

The more I think about it the more I believe that the Celtic Board only sacked Torbett in order to keep Jock Stein at the club. I think he would have gave them an ultimatum with "Him or me".

Now the fact that Jock Stein was so successful they had to. If Stein was a mediocre manager at the time I believe he would have been allowed to leave instead of "One of their own" even though Torbett was a sick bastard. These people have historically kept quiet and saved their own to save their own image.

For Jock Stein to have only been offered a job in the Celtic Pools after his spell as manager and Britain's most decorated stinks. I have never understood it and the usual "He didn't get a place on the board because he's Protestant" might be a reason. However I think the main reason was he was the one to act and get rid of a paedophile. I think the board already knew about it, some may even enabled it and if it weren't for Jock Stein would have carried on under the radar. They basically did a constructive dismissal on him because he opened the genie in the bottle.
He still didn't call the police though did he?

He worked with convicted paedophile James Rennie. I believe, and someone better placed than I can clarify, many of the images possessed by Rennie were on his work PC.

They shared an office bur Henry was seemingly oblivious to his colleagues actions...

I forget the exact name of the group Craigie, but they started up a group to help with LBGT rights in Edinburgh.

Started up together because their legal documents were signed on the same day, Henry as Director & Rennie as Secretary.

There were a couple of other directors but it just seems highly unlikely that they weren’t accomplices or friends prior to that.

Ive seen the documents sent to CH but it was quite a while ago.

Latest posts

Back