More Dolly bedsheets

You tend to find these, usually younger, virgin no marks never back up their hate with anything real. Just clinging on to us for some sort of relevance and attention.

DONS OUTRAGE

‘Red or dead’ Aberdeen fans unveil banner aimed at Rangers-bound Scott Wright​

PICTURED
  • 26 Jan 2021, 8:35
  • Updated: 26 Jan 2021, 8:48
ABERDEEN fans have expressed their disgust at Scott Wright's move to Rangers by unfurling an offensive banner.
Dons winger Wright yesterday put pen to paper on a pre-contract that will see him join Gers in the summer.
⚠️ Read our Scottish transfer live blog for the latest news & gossip
Scott Wright will cross the divide in the summer
Scott Wright will cross the divide in the summerCredit: PA:press Association
But given the history of bad blood between both teams, the news hasn't gone down well with the Pittodrie faithful.
In a short statement yesterday, Aberdeen confirmed that Wright would see out the season with Derek McInnes' side - appearing to rule out an early transfer.
But the 23-year-old has become public enemy No1 in the eyes of the Red Army who unveiled a banner last night showing their outrage.
It read: "North East H*** The Real Pandemic. 25 . Red or Dead."
Aberdeen fans have aimed a banner at the Rangers-bound ace
Former captain Ryan Jack became a hate figure with Aberdeen fans when he crossed the bitter divide in 2017.
The Gers midfielder and his family were subjected to abuse in a Granite City bar a couple of years ago.
Speaking about the incident, he said: "I was out with my family as we had some time off and I went out for a couple of drinks and a couple of idiots turned up.

TIME'S WRIGHT Rangers-bound Aberdeen star Scott Wright is perfect fit for Ibrox club, says Kenny Miller

"We just finished our drinks and left. That was it. When it’s on the pitch and fans give you stick it’s fine but when people take it outside of football and you’re with your family and having a meal it’s a bit different.
"I can walk the streets of Aberdeen but you have to be sensible. I’m not going to be jumping about Aberdeen city centre on a Saturday night but it won’t stop me going back to see family and friends.
Rangers star Ryan Jack is an Aberdeen hate figure
Rangers star Ryan Jack is an Aberdeen hate figureCredit: Willie Vass - The Sun
"The fact it’s an issue shows everyone is interested and still thinking about you and showing you a bit of love!
"It’s part of the game and you just have to accept it, that’s why I’m in the game

Quite ironic that these halfwit tuechters fail to realize that the ONLY successful period in their clubs history was founded upon 'huns', namely SAF, Alex McLeish and Willie Miller. Without them they would have remained the no mark outfit they are now without any success.

Quite ironic that these halfwit tuechters fail to realize that the ONLY successful period in their clubs history was founded upon 'huns', namely SAF, Alex McLeish and Willie Miller. Without them they would have remained the no mark outfit they are now without any success.
I posted exactly this on page one of this thread mate

There don't appear to be many Aberdeen fans but the small amount of them appear to be all consumed in a world of anti Rangers bile. Speak to any bluenose who lives or works there. Hard bunch to get on with. Best left alone.

DONS OUTRAGE

‘Red or dead’ Aberdeen fans unveil banner aimed at Rangers-bound Scott Wright​

PICTURED
ABERDEEN fans have expressed their disgust at Scott Wright's move to Rangers by unfurling an offensive banner.
Dons winger Wright yesterday put pen to paper on a pre-contract that will see him join Gers in the summer.
⚠️ Read our Scottish transfer live blog for the latest news & gossip
Scott Wright will cross the divide in the summer
Scott Wright will cross the divide in the summerCredit: PA:press Association
But given the history of bad blood between both teams, the news hasn't gone down well with the Pittodrie faithful.
In a short statement yesterday, Aberdeen confirmed that Wright would see out the season with Derek McInnes' side - appearing to rule out an early transfer.
But the 23-year-old has become public enemy No1 in the eyes of the Red Army who unveiled a banner last night showing their outrage.
It read: "North East H*** The Real Pandemic. 25 . Red or Dead."
Former captain Ryan Jack became a hate figure with Aberdeen fans when he crossed the bitter divide in 2017.
The Gers midfielder and his family were subjected to abuse in a Granite City bar a couple of years ago.
Speaking about the incident, he said: "I was out with my family as we had some time off and I went out for a couple of drinks and a couple of idiots turned up.

TIME'S WRIGHT Rangers-bound Aberdeen star Scott Wright is perfect fit for Ibrox club, says Kenny Miller

"We just finished our drinks and left. That was it. When it’s on the pitch and fans give you stick it’s fine but when people take it outside of football and you’re with your family and having a meal it’s a bit different.
"I can walk the streets of Aberdeen but you have to be sensible. I’m not going to be jumping about Aberdeen city centre on a Saturday night but it won’t stop me going back to see family and friends.
Rangers star Ryan Jack is an Aberdeen hate figure
Rangers star Ryan Jack is an Aberdeen hate figureCredit: Willie Vass - The Sun
"The fact it’s an issue shows everyone is interested and still thinking about you and showing you a bit of love!
"It’s part of the game and you just have to accept it, that’s why I’m in the game
Article at 08:48 few mins after I started thread

hi journos ya lazy c@nts, find your own stories :p

Aberdeen eh ?

What's that you say Pacho ?

tenor.gif

Si compadre

Thats quite funny to be fair.

Just shows you how much of a tin pot club with tin pot pathetic fans they have.

They have just an equal an obsession with us as the mentally challengeds do. Very unhealthy.

I went to have a look at the Scott Wright thread on their board.

:D :D :D

Full of mentalcases threatening each other, calling each other wankers and bizarrely, accusing people of lying about staying in a hotel.

Full of win B-D

Probably the 3 most important people in their history were from Bridgeton or Govan. An absolutely pathetic, no mark club.

Scott Wright should tell Aberdeen he no longer feels safe playing for them and that unless they agree to let him go now, he will only play if Aberdeen provide protection for him.

It's obvious that there are scumbags up there who would now do him harm. Their hatred of our club is beyond any rational understanding, and it hacks me off when articles talk about the animosity between the supports. We genuinely couldn't care less about them.

Aberdeen are there to be laughed at. Couldn’t get their shit together when we were put down the leagues.

In the past decade they have won...1 League Cup.

Well blow me down. A slow clap is due to these fannies.

Back