Frimpong leaving Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it’s Leverkusen. There was a thread earlier that got chopped.

I heard that during an outburst in the dressing room Lennon pulled the snus out his gob and threw it. It hit poor frimpong. Lennon took him to the toilet to apologise but John Kennedy was sat taking a brave big boy dump with the door open at the time. He knew at that point his future lay elsewhere.

Oh my days! :))
Surely in Covid territory, no lady's front bottom is paying double figures millions for a boy who runs about. I better get myself fit, if that's all it takes.

I find this to be disappointing news. Theres a shed load of entertainment to be derived just from variations on his name.

Plus he's a fecking liability. :)

That means Ajer at right back and Duffy in the centre or they will bring in another dud to replace him

I can't paste the tweet cuz I'm blocked but I was able to get the body lol

We have @DavFlan at today’s presser and on Frimpong - Lennon confirms - Frimpong “abroad at the minute” - “Deal may go through” - “In the background for last six or seven weeks” - Other players have expressed an interest to leave - Doesn’t expect many to go

They've all been in the background recently.... pretty much since the new year!

Pish or not.The bigot threw him under the bus long ago like others as he does.Many more will happily follow him out the shitehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back