Frimpong leaving Celtic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be time to save his career with decent coaching. That club is utterly toxic right now, no young player in their right mind would choose to go there.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's a loan deal even though that would be pretty bizarre.

rats-deserting-sinking-ship.jpg

Flattered to deceive,I haven’t a clue how clubs decide how they value selling and buying players but £10m seems very excessive,Tbh 1.5m seems excessive to me.

What this does show is that they aren’t changing manager anytime soon, which is nice.
They won’t be doing any thing until the summer in terms of management, IMO.

£10m less any sell on % to Manchester City is still a decent return for a player who’s contribution is very little.

I'll go against the grain and say he'd be a good player under a decent coach. The rhats will get way under his valuation given the times we're in and how desperate they are for money. The more of their decent players that leave, the better. Their recruitment history shows you that they'll replace him with a complete donkey.

Their back ups are Elhamed and Ralston B-)

He's absolute dug shite but if they get a big fee for him that will annoy me. They always seem to get good money for utter dross.

Fast as %^*& but I don’t think football is his sport.

Can’t pass or cross a ball. I even watched him getting beat with the “bounce” against Hibs in the last few minutes. A cross field pass to him.... he let it bounce and it bounced up over his head and out of play. A genuine school boy mistake. Laughable!

Sad to see him go. B-)

Last edited:
The last line should be the big takeaway from that. Not Frimpong leaving, as he absolutely shite. He has pace, good engine but that really is it. Runs into the box, creates nothing. Gets to the byeline, hits the first man. He can't defend either.

However, others expressed interest to leave shows and confirms that all is not well in that camp. All want away from one individual.

Complete rebuild required at Parkhead and hopefully its the same recruitment manager out getting the players, that recruited for this season.

He will be a miss for them even if he’s not that good. A good coach would improve him a lot, he has a lot of good intangibles to be a full back/winger. A good coach would work on his final ball, good for us that they have an absolute dumpling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back