Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. Celtic have the biggest bank debt in Scotland by a long way. Only thing I'd disagree with you on is that they come across as educated. To me they come across as bitter, angry, tribal morons.
Educated in sectarian schools. The paradox amongst the scum is almost funny.

The whole KDS forum is warped.

Trying to console themselves with tales of us having debt, an imaginary Fat Mike story that will end us ( no mention of Elite owing us 3million) and delusions of Admin!!!???

How much do Pacific Quay owe the CoOp bank? Is that the same entity that runs their cult or the one that owns that scaffolding monstrosity? Which entity is the owner of their training pitch thing? Who bought the sofas?

Who bought the disco lights?

Weirdest weirdos you'll ever meet. Biting the keyboard off that 3 name paedophile pensioner murderer who is too scared to visit Scotland.

It's great to be a Bear.

We would still have lunatics on here never wanting them down, hopefully never to return. Instead, they would want Lennon still at the helm losing to us.

I long for the day they no longer exist.
You'll have a long wait mate. Enjoy the glory while we're on top. Without them, over time our fans would lose interest, as theirs did. Life as a Rangers fan doesn't get much better with us winning in the way we are and them losing as they're doing now. Embrace the joy.

You'll have a long wait mate. Enjoy the glory while we're on top. Without them, over time our fans would lose interest, as theirs did. Life as a Rangers fan doesn't get much better with us winning in the way we are and them losing as they're doing now. Embrace the joy.
They tried to do away with our club for now proven legal tax avoidance.

They represent and actively employed child molestors as part of a now convicted paedophile ring.

What is the delay in closing the cesspit down?

It's OK father Lawwell will fix it when he gets into his habit!

The only thing bigger than his arrogance is the arrogance of those arseholes in their Fanbase that sang about 10IAR from 5 years before it was due to be fought for.

Suck it up bhoys.
Was even worse than that mate - someone posted a link with the fuckers singing about it having won their second title.

I wish them every ounce of misery that's coming their way.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

9YkYlOR.jpg

The only thing bigger than his arrogance is the arrogance of those arseholes in their Fanbase that sang about 10IAR from 5 years before it was due to be fought for.

Suck it up bhoys.
Was even worse than that mate - someone posted a link with the fuckers singing about it having won their second title.

I wish them every ounce of misery that's coming their way.

(Apologies for multiple repeat posts, network was spazzing out for a bit there. They REALLY do deserve that misery though!)

Last edited:
their presser has just been released on youtube lol
Thanks. It's the only press conference these days that isn't pointless and doesn't have canned answers to every question. His face is a picture. I've said it before, but he reminds me of the miserable Gringotts Bank tellers from Harry Potter
He said they had "momentum" after playing so well at Ibrox. Didn't they lose that match? He's clutching at straws calling a defeat momentum. KDS ain't happy.
In almost every interview and press conference since he has referenced the New Year game. It must be absolutely ripping him apart inside.

Harry-Potter-and-the-Philosopher-s-Stone-Gary-Pollard-concept-art-of-Gringotts-bank-teller-2.jpg

Whats this 20 years of success their rabbiting on about?

This is the latest re-writing of history from their support. The recent decade of success has now been revised to 20 years of “total domination”. I guess you could say they dominated the previous decade if you exclude the 6 titles we won from 2000-2011.

It’s the same way the EBT years from 2001-2010 now seem to encompass the late 80s and entire 90s in their diseased minds.

I love beating them as much as the next bear but I could happily live without them and their sectarian bitterness, playing European football every week in a North Sea league.

I would happily see them get closed down for the crimes against children they’ve committed but I don’t see how that’s related to wanting Lennon to stay at the helm and being forced to witness out ascent to the top of Scottish football again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back