The Winter 2020/21 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

watched few PNE games recently BD I’m not bothered on ye he’s an ok player but Too short for CD and I’m not sure if he is a fullback bit either way I’m not sure he would be the level of player we would be after to supersede the quality we have . Of course it’s only a few games I’ve seen , time will tell .

They won't get a fee if he joins us in the summer as he's turning 24 this season.

They would have got one if it was happening last summer

He turns 24 in August, so that'll be next season.

Although, I'm now no longer certain the fee is applicable, as I've read something that suggests the rule changed. I'm sure we'll find out soon.

He turns 24 in August, so that'll be next season.

Although, I'm now no longer certain the fee is applicable, as I've read something that suggests the rule changed. I'm sure we'll find out soon.
@Valley Bluenose & I were saying this, because he will be 23 when season 21/22 commences we would have to pay a dev fee.

Seems to be some confusion over this though, a very credible poster here says that’s not the case.

Last edited:
It’s not just Rangers line of thinking though, think Alfie will fancy anothwr experience once he wins the league with us.

He’s made it known he wants to move on at the right time.

So he could go and not experience the champs league which he has worked to get to.?

I find that very hard to believe.

According to Jordan Campbell, in his article in The Athletic, we will have to pay a development fee for Wright:

He has been at his hometown clubs since 2008 so Rangers will have to pay a development fee despite his contract being up in the summer but it represents a low-risk signing given the small outlay.

Interested by Gerrards hint that we are looking to see if we have anything of interest or something along those lines. Could we have another rabbit out the hat that’s not been in the press or mentioned so far to date?

The Lundstram rumour has gone quiet, with no word if it’s dead.

Id love that to be a wee surprise for us.

I think that it worked with Kamara getting him in early so he gels with the team etc. It all depends on the price for all of these potential bowman signings.

poets, Chelsea and Arsenal monitoring Doig Hibs want £1 million for him

Last edited:
Back