Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
Nvm4N5A.png

Just win it Rangers. Hibs form hasnt been great lately but you know they will be up for playing us. Start fast like we did v ross county and we should be fine. A win tomorrow and i start to believe the league is ours.

The last game that’s irritating me a bit.
Beat them and I will be completely at ease.
2-0 the bears. Goldson and Kent.

We’ll see an energised and committed performance from the Spoon Burners. Play as we can and we’re going home with 3 points after a solid 3-0 win

Win this one and I can see the press starting to call us "champions elect".

Hibs are off form but they often give us a really tough game. As always, it's about the Rangers attitude and performance. We only drop points if those aren't at our best.

Win this one and I can see the press starting to call us "champions elect".

Hibs are off form but they often give us a really tough game. As always, it's about the Rangers attitude and performance. We only drop points if those aren't at our best.
I just read a piece in the Scotsman whilst searching for who the ref was and it said this

'The Easter Road side are looking to bounce back from a disappointing day at Hampden by ending the Gers unbeaten league run

A visit from the unbeaten, runaway league champions is unlikely to be the tonic Jack Ross would have picked to instantly rid his Hibernian side of their Hampden pain, but a positive result against Rangers could be the spark that reignites the Easter Road outfit's faltering season.

The men in green and white have not won back to back home fixtures since October 2018, but following up the 2-0 victory over Kilmarnock by ending the Ibrox side's 25-game run without defeat to put that record to bed would be a statement of intent for the remainder of the campaign.'

Seems they are already.

Think we are dueto concede a penalty. Especially with Clancy about. We are also due a last gasp winner.

This is great that the Match Thread is up.

I am fed up reading threads about Lurgan Flopp and all that shite about Ping Pong’s undisclosed fantasy fee.

We are back in form again so we could see a performance however if we don’t any win will do.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

I don’t care how ugly the victory is, just make sure we win it.

Three points from this one will make a massive statement of our intent.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Up against twelve men tomorrow. Fast start , early couple of goals and take any doubt about three points out of their hands. This will be a tough one but we will prevail. Three points and the countdown continues.

Buzzing for this one. A win here and it’ll be yet another massive statement.
I’d suggest that, by now, we’d be beyond making statements.
We’ve answered every question asked of us, both mentality and in performances.
I don’t know what statement beating Hibs would offer.

Have an irrational (based on the stats and form) feeling of angst coming into this.

Still going for 2-1 to rangers.

Eh. Comfortable about it. Three after it should be a comfortable 9 points.
Stay unbeaten of course and Hibs have been on a bad run but a draw isn't a terrible thing.

Full focus, high tempo and we should have too much fire power for them. I though our performance against Ross County was back to where we were earlier in the season. I'm fairly confident and relaxed, based on the weekend's showing and our points cushion.

Back