They've got a list of "Liquidation Deniers" and they've just added Lennon to it!

They really are the most pathetic, petty, embarrassing mob on earth..

"The 10" :) attempt has been a shambles
They are 23 points behind
Their recruitment has been shocking, wall to wall duds
7 players, their better ones, want out
Multiple loan players to replace
Their manager has fu**ing lost it
They went for a sunshine piss up during a pandemic forcing 13 players in to isolation

And they throw a tantrum over their fruit cake manager forgetting the pathetic party line not to say old firm!!!!!

I thought the Celtic Blog fella had hit the summit of his week with the caffeine article but calling out their rancid bigot of a manager like some kind of Fifth Columnist is spectacular stuff.

Dave Kings’s prediction about the deck of cards seems quite conservative now... they are all trying to out-do each other in how far they are losing the plot B-D

If they were miles ahead of us, then that lot would just have put Lennon’s OF comment down as a slip of the tongue, and laughed off.

Its amazing that, to their fans, being 2nd to us just manifests into hatred towards their own, and everything in general.

It is tremendous to see.

The oldco hasn't actually been liquidated though, has it?

The club is a different legal entity just like The Celtic Football and Athletic Coy became Celtic plc
There are in fact three separate entities in celtics corporate structure mate, at the last count. Some amount of money shuffling has went on there.

The club is a commodity, which can be bought or sold to any company. That company will then run the football club by using its companies infrastructure. It’s no difficult, only when a dhim gets involved and try to act clever to point score. More teeth than brain cells.

I can’t wait for the first time a tim says “we’ve won 9 in a row twice”. It’s role reversal time but we’ve got actual facts on our side. 8 games shy does not make a league title.

Perhaps those mortally offended tims who disapprove of the term "old firm" should ask their beloved CEO at the next AGM why Celtic FC have a 50% ownership of the trademark then??

https://trademarks.ipo.gov.uk/ipo-tmcase/page/Results/1/UK00002264673

Might give them something other than resolution 12 to get their teeth into for the next 10 years
Interesting that link as it says the renewal date is March 2021. We need to keep an eye on that to see if the mentally challengeds renew it, the meltdown would be hilarious.

Interesting that link as it says the renewal date is March 2021. We need to keep an eye on that to see if the mentally challengeds renew it, the meltdown would be hilarious.
It will be. Trade Mark holders are ( by statute) required to renew their marks every 10 years. Maybe MAd Joe, Ill Phil and co will lobby Celtic not to renew their co-ownership, in which case the entire ownership would fall to the co-owner.....i.e Us!!!!

I would personally like to see that obsessed mess forrest jump off the erskine bridge when we rap the league up,hopefully there's plenty of sharks in the water to finish him off.

I'm confused. From their perspective (a horrible thought), would it not be better to be beaten to the title this year by a 149 year old club who happen to be the most successful team in the history of Scottish Football, rather than a team who was assembled as a "tribute act" and is only 9 years old?

I mean, in their minds, they're being beaten to a title by a team that's younger than their current title run!?!!!?!! A club that apparently didn't even exist when they started winning. Isn't that MORE shameful?

I'm a Falkirk fan but dont and never will understand these fckers.
They have baffled me an regularly disgusted over a very long period.
If as they say Rangers are a new club ( which they most certainly are not ) why do they care so much.
Strange breed that right now gives most of us massive satisfaction from their reactions.
I am ordering lorry loads of popcorn for when the 55 is won.

Long may that rancid support and rancid staff of that rancid club tear each and everyone of them to pieces

A Celtc blogger, when asked about the Old Firm .......

tenor.gif
b
That when he accuses him of shagging cattle?

If they were so utterly convinced by this, they shouldn't even give us a second thought. The fact they are so worked up and grasping at anything is because they KNOW we're back and beating them on and off the park in every way

"pushing the most toxic idea there is".

There was me thinking he was referring to his own club pushing the idea that the boys clubs was a separate entity to get out of taking responsibility for the paedo ring that was operating at, and was covered up by, the club.

Alas no, its just some moonhowler struggling to come to terms with the fact they tried to kill us and failed, and we're now back in a big big way.

Their pain is delicious and the beauty is we've got months more of this stuff to come.

League titles and trebles aren’t important to these moon howling fckwits ! Bigotry and hatred is all they are consumed by ! Dirty 19th Century Terrorist pedo harbouring scum is what they are. Every single one of them.
bleat about us being new club ! Yet abuse the families of abuse victims that actuality deserve the truth and support. Sums them up that their narrative on CSA is point scoring exercise and not the actual serious and disgusting topic it actually is. Scum from the cradle to the grave

But it’s the “Old Firm” comment that deserves to be remembered from this; it’s the day our club stopped kidding that it’s even remotely on the same wavelength as the people whose money pays for this evolving shit-show.

This comment at the end, all the shit that surrounds their club and they are more worried about Lennons not being on the same bigotry level as them (unbelievable as that is). Absolute fecking mentalists.

We acknowledge our history.

They deny theirs - racism paedophilia, child abuse, sectarianism,

We face our problems with dignity

They deny theirs and call it a seperate entity

We protected our children in our care, They molested theirs..

Yet despite having an organised paedophile ring at their club they seem more interested in terms like the "old firm".

Ill never work them out, nor do i ever want to.

League titles and trebles aren’t important to these moon howling fckwits ! Bigotry and hatred is all they are consumed by ! Dirty 19th Century Terrorist pedo harbouring scum is what they are. Every single one of them.
bleat about us being new club ! Yet abuse the families of abuse victims that actuality deserve the truth and support. Sums them up that their narrative on CSA is point scoring exercise and not the actual serious and disgusting topic it actually is. Scum from the cradle to the grave
I didnt read this before i posted my post above but you have summed it up for me exactly mate. Great post!

Keep saying this but they really don’t enjoy football. Even when they have periods of success they still can’t shake that inferiority complex and victim mentality.

You only have to look at the majority of comments on their forums and social media accounts.

They absolutely hate the board, players and managers that just delivered them a tainted 9 and 4 trebles. Why? Because they didn’t get the 10 that would allow them to get it up the huns. Compare that to how revered our 9 in a row era is by our support.

The state we’ve been in the last 10 years has brought them more joy than their own teams success during that same period.

It’s all about us with them and now that we are just about back on top they can go back to doing what they’ve always done best.

For using the term "Old Firm."

These cunts are insane! :)) :)) :)) :))

Lennon’s “Old Firm” Reference Today Adds Him To The List Of Liquidation Deniers.​

James Forrest
Lennon’s “Old Firm” Reference Today Adds Him To The List Of Liquidation Deniers.

For years, senior people at our club have been at great pains to avoid the use of the phrase “Old Firm.”

How much trouble have they taken not to use it?

Let me put it this way, after a concerted fan campaign to ditch the phrase they had ceased doing it prior to 2012.

In short, Celtic stopped using the term back when Rangers was still alive.

Today that changed, like so many other things at our club in the past few months.

And the person who finally broke ranks and used the term was none other than Neil Lennon.

So there you have it folks, the club no longer even pretends not to be in the Liquidation Denial business any longer.

We’ve all known for a while that this club was perfectly content to have the Survival Lie remain unchallenged.

Perhaps we’ll send them a message congratulating them on their “150th anniversary” next year.

Maybe even on “winning 55.”

Cause that’s where our club is right now, pissing all over us from a great height and, to quote a James Cameron character, not even giving us the courtesy now of calling it rain.

Lennon’s view of the fans has also hardened into the same contempt that the rest of the club has for us; his unbelievable answer, dripping with arrogance and condescension, to the 90 Minute Cynic team today was dreadful almost beyond belief.

It was a press conference of excuses and more pish about “mitigating circumstances” being behind our failure to win in the last four games.

None of it stands up.

In one of those games we played against a weakened Livingston side, and in the two Dubai hit matches we should have had more than enough about us to get victories, as they were at home.

But it’s the “Old Firm” comment that deserves to be remembered from this; it’s the day our club stopped kidding that it’s even remotely on the same wavelength as the people whose money pays for this evolving shit-show.

Today, the one person I never expected to hear endorse that lie, Neil Lennon, “one of our own”, in his capacity as the manager of our football club, joined the ranks of those pushing the most toxic idea there is.
Mark is there a way I can print this whole thread off, if anything highlights how insane they are is the above, and the way others see them. Yes we were there when our title hopes went down on ten in a row against Kilmarnock, did we riot, no we accepted it, they really are an insane group.

Dunno, but reading trash like this reminds me of a not-too-nice saying about the East Frisians, a German population on the shores of the North Sea said to be somewhat peculiar:

How long does a East Frisian girl remain a virgin?

As long as she can run faster than brother, father and grandfather ...

Good luck to them getting a modern, forward thinking manager who has no connection to them at all.

Imagine someone (like Lamps for instance) being sat down and told that he must deny Rangers existence and if he uses the term old firm at all, then angry hoardes with shorts and sharks will be descending on him, demanding his head on a stick.

And they say WE are the support stuck in the past? Lol

Still, its so nice to see. Keep it up timothy.

Oh, and if you are reading this....

We have won the last 3 OLD FIRM games btw.

If they were miles ahead of us, then that lot would just have put Lennon’s OF comment down as a slip of the tongue, and laughed off.

Its amazing that, to their fans, being 2nd to us just manifests into hatred towards their own, and everything in general.

It is tremendous to see.
Wrt your 1st paragraph i doubt that tbh because when it comes to having a grievance that mob can multi task.

Back