New Chelsea strip from Nike Air Max Club

LaidbackLaudrup

n9r1N6z.jpg
Looking good!

It's maybe a bit wrong to describe it as an away shirt, it's just a Nike Air Max collection shirt, Spurs & Liverpool have 1 as well and won't be worn on the pitch.

08586-F52-4553-46-D2-B1-F0-1740782-D4-EE5.jpg
As daft as it looks I don’t think that is the sponsor as such, Spurs also releasing one ans instead of the 180 bit it has a massive Air Max across it. Nike must have some deal with the clubs to relocate the main sponsor elsewhere for these tops.

It's maybe a bit wrong to describe it as an away shirt, it's just a Nike Air Max collection shirt, Spurs & Liverpool have 1 as well and won't be worn on the pitch.

Fans slam :))

No one makes them buy it.

Haven't we done similar this season with the retro kit and blackout items?

I appreciate our retro kit was worn in a match.

Again no-one is forcing people to buy it, and if it brings in extra money for the club so be it.

Spurs Air Max 95 one is a belter

Hope they do a PSG one because some of the stuff PSG have is class

08586-F52-4553-46-D2-B1-F0-1740782-D4-EE5.jpg
As daft as it looks I don’t think that is the sponsor as such, Spurs also releasing one ans instead of the 180 bit it has a massive Air Max across it. Nike must have some deal with the clubs to relocate the main sponsor elsewhere for these tops.

Jesse from Breaking Bad looks like he's back on the gear

That Spurs strip is awful. truly awful. A bit of a sensationalist headline as people don't have to buy the strip and they aren't designed to be worn in a match.

Similar to our black one last season. It's easy money for these brands.

Generic pish, just looks like a copy of the boring PSG one.

What do Chelsea release more often, kits or managers?

Back