Rangers manager Steven Gerrard

Scaramanga

Look at him, about to officially earn the title of magnificent bastard Mk II, about to become a legend for two clubs, a legend as a player and manager. Not bad going is it.

Fucking love him, I mean look

5a583a399c6043eafb252b91ca582565.jpg

The adulation that awaits him once we are allowed back in will be something special. It will be emotional stuff :)

I feel bad for rooting against the guy every time he took to the field for England in a major tournament. Gotta admit I cheered like f*ck when he missed that penalty against Portugal in 2006.

If you told me then he'd be the man to lead Rangers to the most famous league title of my lifetime, I'd have wondered what drugs you were taking. It's absolutely amazing how things work out.

Magnificent bastard.

It's a great piece of history that his first title of his career is as Rangers manager going for 55 and the first top title in a decade

He really is gallus.
He has an incredible sense of confidence and presence that is rare in football.
The similarities to the magnificent bastard are unerring.
Hopefully we get at least another two seasons out of him and two more titles plus some champions league success and maybe a cup or two as well.

Look at him, about to officially earn the title of magnificent bastard Mk II, about to become a legend for two clubs, a legend as a player and manager. Not bad going is it.

Fucking love him, I mean look

5a583a399c6043eafb252b91ca582565.jpg
Get him registered - he could still do a shift in the midfield after the split!

He's simply the best. I doubt however he'll be prepared for the celebrations when we win this title.

Back