I Can Only Imagine What Is Going Through Their Heads Right Now

TheHazard

Vanity Queen
How must the absolute bangers in this video feel right now?

Mr Shakey Head must resemble Michael J Fox right now after today’s score

Guitar Guy has probably broke into his emergency stash of street Valium and is slavering into his acoustic guitar

Hipster dad is probably consoling his weans after the lies he’s been force feeding them about Terry Munro. His son’s heart crushed.

“But dad , you said we would win the league every year’

The Plenty of Fish slag at 1.04 is pissing rose wine into her fedora as we speak

What a bunch of absolute fannies.

55 is going to be the mother of all red pills for these heinous bastards

Made it half way through! I hope they can see that the Rangers weren’t coming, they were actually miles in front where we have always been. I also hope they are sitting in the freezing cold eating moldy jelly and and out of date potatoes.

That old cuunt Rod Stewart is going to look a complete fud that he is

Begging Doofy to sign and that drivel Hold the line song

He’s a phucking retard

Hope he gets dogs abuse and IMO the cuunt will be crying in his pillow

I recall the story that Stewart was behaving like a complete wanker at the Knew Camp in the hospitality area post match after winning against Rangers. Mr no class went to the extent of rolling on the floor supposedly pishing himself laughing in front of a young Gers supporter.
I hope the wrinkly auld wank is sitting raging right fucking now while the young lad is probably at home relishing the present situation with his folks.

I know the boy that opens that video (not rod) he's actually sound as %^*&. Can't wait to see him again and get tore into him!!

Their fans are hurting but their players couldn’t give a flying.....which is totally superb!!

You can see the wee baby in the video is looking at her parents and thinking to herself surely I am not related to these idiots.

How must the absolute bangers in this video feel right now?

Mr Shakey Head must resemble Michael J Fox right now after today’s score

Guitar Guy has probably broke into his emergency stash of street Valium and is slavering into his acoustic guitar

Hipster dad is probably consoling his weans after the lies he’s been force feeding them about Terry Munro. His son’s heart crushed.

“But dad , you said we would win the league every year’

The Plenty of Fish slag at 1.04 is pissing rose wine into her fedora as we speak

What a bunch of absolute fannies.

55 is going to be the mother of all red pills for these heinous bastards
all nice and flowery contrasts nicely with the venom which they send death threats to the board through pish stained bed sheets

I know mate

It’s that weirdo with the guitar. I want to smash it over his head, honkytonk man style
The guy with the brolly cracks me up.
They all look such good 2 shoes happy people.
I would love to see an angry version of that song done now.
Surely some rangers fans can do a mock version of that!

I'd imagine right now it will be like the year 1999 turning 2000 waiting for all the computers to break and airplanes fall out the sky.

54 on to 55.

I really couldn’t give a %^*& what’s going on in their heads! I wish them all the ills there’re due! They lauded it over us, laughed at us and celebrated our problems more than they did their success! %^*& them, they deserve every single bit coming their way! I will be celebrating 55 more than rubbing their nose in it! That’s the difference!

I’m just absolutely loving it knowing the pain they will be going through right now, guess what Timmy the famous Glasgow Rangers are just getting started WATP

Surley we have to make one of these. For a piss take.

Hold the Line, for 55!

Get a shaky head guy, a few guitar guys etc.

Easy done!

Back