Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the supporters of a team that in its last three games has been awarded two of the softest penalties you’ll ever see (ie 2 dives, at Kilmarnock and St Mirren) believe that it is a conspiracy that Kilmarnock didn’t get a penalty today for something that happened outside the box. Does that about sum it up?
Perfectly normal, perfectly reasonable, to the mind of Timmy.

Oh the irony of them calling our league title win hollow.

The only club in Scottish football history to win a title by vote and then win a Scottish cup 15 months after the first game was played in that competition and under completely different rules than when it started.

Rangers will win it on the pitch this season something that lot will never be able to claim about last season.

The only club in Scottish football history to win a title by vote and then win a Scottish cup 15 months after the first game was played in that competition and under completely different rules than when it started.

Rangers will win it on the pitch this season something that lot will never be able to claim about last season.
Spot on - 100% correct . We do it the right way - The Rangers way .

Why is it “hollow”?
I’m asking because a tim supporter in work says similar and it because they, Celtic, are crap this season.
Of course, this is, again, perfectly rational to the mind of a tim.

Why is it “hollow”?
I’m asking because a tim supporter in work says similar and it because they, Celtic, are crap this season.
Of course, this is, again, perfectly rational to the mind of a tim.

So they try and play down our pending title win as they have been rotten this season. But its OK for them to celebrate 9 consecutive title against a Rangers team who where not just rotten, but where absolutely embarassimg at times.

They are fuckin morons

Ah but covid and all that man
Covid is the new famine to them in 150 years time they will be writing and singing dirges about how it fuked the 10

149571167_107804314670584_4861839950844145366_o.jpg
Where can I buy one of these machines?
Where do I buy one of these?

Just about every C*ltic fan I've met have been a complete, idiotic thicko.

That is what really annoys me why we got ourselves into the mess we did 8/9 years ago.

Your main rival being shite doesn’t make your win “hollow”. Isn’t it just the nature of sport? If you’re better than your rival, either due to you being good, them being shite, or a combination of the two, isn’t that basically the definition of a fair and square win? By their logic Leicester’s EPL win was hollow. Try asking any Leicester fan how many fücks they give.

Now, being awarded a title by committee with a quarter of a season renaming? THAT’S hollow.

Or winning because the only rival even remotely capable of stopping you has been unjustly removed from the competition by committee? THAT’S hollow.

So they try and play down our pending title win as they have been rotten this season. But its OK for them to celebrate 9 consecutive title against a Rangers team who where not just rotten, but where absolutely embarassimg at times.

They are fuckin morons
And were not in the same division as them for 4 of the seasons.

It's "hollow" because we've been saying their 8.5 is "hollow".

and the calls will be for us to have an asterisk because of Covid and that'll be because we made similar jibes about their "9th" title.

When we celebrate 55 and a fan is pictured with an inflatable shark, I'm sure they'll try and steal some banter as well.

We have completely broken them. They are no winning the league, the league cup, champions league qualifiers fucked, europa league fucked but they have more celebrity fans. I wonder who will hand out the celebrity fans trophy at the end of the season.

The Oasis brothers are Citeh fans, that’s first off. Quick google search revealed Robert Downey Jr in a scum top. So what? There’s a picture of stone cold Steve Austin holding a Rangers top on the internet somewhere. Does that make him a fan?

It’s easy to get a celebrity to wear your teams top and take a picture if you happen to be working with them. Someone did it to Kiefer Sutherland on the set of the last 24. He’s not a fan. He’s a celebrity who was duped into wearing the colors of a disgraced football club. He has no idea who celtic are.

Just googled Karen Gillan celtic. She was at one celtic game whilst she was here filming something. Simply going to a game doesn’t make you a fan of that club.

Maybe she is a celtic fan but being pictured at a match is hardly conclusive proof.

And even if everyone on his list were rod stewart level of celtic fanatics, doesn’t that make Rangers unbelievably awesome? Massively outnumbered, we’ve still killed their dreams? I’d be happy with that.

I think you’ll find these celebrities quietly disassociate themselves with that club over the coming years.

The Oasis brothers are Citeh fans, that’s first off. Quick google search revealed Robert Downey Jr in a scum top. So what? There’s a picture of stone cold Steve Austin holding a Rangers top on the internet somewhere. Does that make him a fan?

It’s easy to get a celebrity to wear your teams top and take a picture if you happen to be working with them. Someone did it to Kiefer Sutherland on the set of the last 24. He’s not a fan. He’s a celebrity who was duped into wearing the colors of a disgraced football club. He has no idea who celtic are.

Just googled Karen Gillan celtic. She was at one celtic game whilst she was here filming something. Simply going to a game doesn’t make you a fan of that club.

Maybe she is a celtic fan but being pictured at a match is hardly conclusive proof.

And even if everyone on his list were rod stewart level of celtic fanatics, doesn’t that make Rangers unbelievably awesome? Massively outnumbered, we’ve still killed their dreams? I’d be happy with that.

I think you’ll find these celebrities quietly disassociate themselves with that club over the coming years.
I've been to Fulham/Norwich, Plymouth Argyll and Colchester United (several times) games and I wouldn't look for their scores if you paid me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back