Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannybhoy95
27K8,229
5 min. ago#528

Mate. We played a far easier team and they were riddled with Covid. Got taught a lesson and sat down 4-1.

The huns are good. It's time folk accepted this. They're 9 games away from going the full league season unbeaten.
:lol:

I’m convinced that DannyBhoy95 is a bear. Seen a lot of his posts with a similar theme to that one.

Either that or he is a sensible and rational mentally challenged, but not sure such a thing exists.

And an actual sensible one.

Find it a farce that they've started in the lowest division, came up through them and managed to win 3 knockout European games post Xmas compared to our 1 since 2004.

They've even won one tie, probably making it two now next week. We've not won one since beating Barcelona, 7 managers and nearly 17 years ago.

The board and a vast swathe of our fanbase have been all too happy to accept absolute pish being served to us on the European stage for too long and being placated by domestic wins.

Their hurt is simply magnificent.
They gave up so long ago and have to suffer daily as we move-very, very slowly-to 55.
Tonight was a very special bonus. We lost Tav & Roofe and still ruined their hopes by winning.

We are giving them death by a thousand cuts. Day by day. They still have a month to suffer this until 55.
Know what the best of it all is: the cherry on top of this beautiful cake?

Most of them still have this delusion that we are pish and it is down to Covid, injuries, refs, Lawell and Neic.
Timmy blinkers.

Life, as a Rangers fan, is simply wonderful at this time. B-D

And big Drew who could kick all the Timmy "celebs" heads in all at the same time. We win.

24 min. ago#507
I do wonder when I watch sevco as to how I'd feel if it was us.
Would I realise how lucky we were?
Would I see that we get more decisions than other teams?.
I do think sevco are a well coached side, but I see them as a very workmanlike ordinary side
and Neic's buoys are still doon the Pits!

Other than them scoring against us or us losing big games i can't describe the beel i felt when Novo scored the penalty to send them to Manchester. I don't need something like that happening again. They will draw AS Roma next and will lose 5-1 on Agg
:arrr:

Dislike

Car*d Bhoy in Dublin likes this post

the way Novo made me feel that night is indescribable, and knowing how it made them feel is even better

Other than them scoring against us or us losing big games i can't describe the beel i felt when Novo scored the penalty to send them to Manchester. I don't need something like that happening again. They will draw AS Roma next and will lose 5-1 on Agg
:arrr:

Dislike

Car*d Bhoy in Dublin likes this post

the way Novo made me feel that night is indescribable, and knowing how it made them feel is even better
I'd rather watch a DVD of my Dad's funeral than sit down and watch Sellik play football on the TV - even when they're terrible. I loathe everything about them.

Other than as our closest rivals and second biggest club in Scotland, I have zero interest in anything other than their long-overdue demise and disgrace.

Hilarious they are saying tonights result shows that we are not a good team and just lucky. Scoring 4 goals away from home and getting a win but aye pure luck. Hope they enjoyed the show

- 10 European games unbeaten this season

- Away wins in Belgium (twice) ,Holland and Poland.

- Finished top of a group that contained the 4th biggest spenders in world football last year.

- Beat Galatasaray at home who are currently top of the Turkish league

- Heading for our 2nd last 16 Europa league place in consecutive seasons.

But aye it's all down to luck and being well drilled in yahoos minds :rolleyes:

Last edited:
24 min. ago#507
I do wonder when I watch sevco as to how I'd feel if it was us.
Would I realise how lucky we were?
Would I see that we get more decisions than other teams?.
I do think sevco are a well coached side, but I see them as a very workmanlike ordinary side
They get more decisions than anyone. Their winner in Perth?!

People need to stop with the copes about how they ‘aren’t even that good’ etc

They’re a fecking decent side who are having a great season.

The fact that we let it get to the point where we didn’t even give a fight is a shocking indictment of the people running our club.

Some of them have reached the acceptance stage of grief the wee souls.

Ouch this must be agony for them. Lovely stuff.

I hate cats. Bit would love to have a dog as a pet. Don't have the time for one though and would be scared of starving it.
A pet timmy, on the other hand! Perfect!! Could tease it to %^*&. The kids would have a laugh at me beating it and I wouldn't care if I starved it. Anyone know one going cheap? (Must live outside)

See this nonsense about us needing penalties to win the game - I don't get it at all.

If players commit fouls in the box, you get a penalty. In what way is that luck?
You also have to be causing problems in the box to get penalties which isn’t luck and most of the time players give penalties away when attackers are in goal dangerous positions so if the player isn’t fouled there’s a good chance he’d score or assist. It’s all mental gymnastics that unfold into a comfort blanket.

Thought 2:1 to Antwerp was final score when I googled it. Was quite surprised given they had 7 first team players out. Was humming away quite happily and even gave the cats treats. Lucky devils, 2 pens and another win. I've taped it but don't want to watch it now they have won.

B-)
What the actual %^*&? He taped a Bears game? Never, ever in a million years would I, or anyone I know, even consider recording the mentally challengeds. That's just madness.

Oh, and I am quite sure the clatty bastard was humming. Opening the windows would probably be the cats treat.

- Finished top of a group that contained the 4th biggest spenders in world football last year.

And the caffeine. You can’t forget the caffeine :shh:

Thought 2:1 to Antwerp was final score when I googled it. Was quite surprised given they had 7 first team players out. Was humming away quite happily and even gave the cats treats. Lucky devils, 2 pens and another win. I've taped it but don't want to watch it now they have won.

B-)
Taped it....what year is he living in?
that aside just why? why the %^*& would you record Rangers?, i dont even look at their scores at any time let alone watch the fkucers.

They seem to have descended in to terror that we might actually make the final.
These posts show the difference between their obsession and our keeping a eye on our rivals.
I couldn't tell you who they played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final, only that they lost. And that they were cheated.
They seem to know in minute detail the particulars of our run. Players, scores, scorers and injured players.

The-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
Writed
I thought that in 2008 as well when they played Panathanaikos, Sporting Lisbon, Werder Bremen and Fiorentina with the 2nd leg away from home. The first leg scores were 0-0. 0-0, 2-0 and 0-0 and everytime come the day of the game i thought these carrot are out tonight. They have previous for severe jamness.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
We’ll see. I don’t think it’s worth jumping out a window for yet. I expected them to beat Antwerp over 2 legs even before I heard Antwerp had fallen victim to another hun curse. I suppose it’s the luck of the draw for the next round. They’ve certainly had it the last three years under no forehead, except for Leverkusen at the same stage last season. If they get a team of a similar quality, I think they’re out by a few goals.

I think that other hun team that lost to Zenit had a bit more about it and played about 6 defenders every game. This hun team is a bit more expansive and leaks more goals in Europe.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
I think there’s much more quality in this Europa League than that UEFA Cup from that particular year. With teams dropping down from the Champions League and more teams from the big 4 or 5 in the tournament to begin with, you usually get a handful of teams that look a cut above the rest. Add in the incentive of getting automatic entry into the Champions League, and it seems teams are taking it a bit more seriously when it gets to the knockout stages. That said, I always felt we should be looking to get to a semi final, and if we carried a bit of hun-level fortune, I thought we might get to another final one day. Our recent European capitulations are an indictment on the ambition in the boardroom.

Moonbeam
Did writed
Zenit would have took 5 off them if progbreniak (think that's his name) was playing. He was suspended and I mind the stat that he had scored more goals than the whole rangers team put together. The Turkish boy they played instead was brutal.

They seem to have descended in to terror that we might actually make the final.
These posts show the difference between their obsession and our keeping a eye on our rivals.
I couldn't tell you who they played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final, only that they lost. And that they were cheated.
They seem to know in minute detail the particulars of our run. Players, scores, scorers and injured players.

The-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
Writed
I thought that in 2008 as well when they played Panathanaikos, Sporting Lisbon, Werder Bremen and Fiorentina with the 2nd leg away from home. The first leg scores were 0-0. 0-0, 2-0 and 0-0 and everytime come the day of the game i thought these carrot are out tonight. They have previous for severe jamness.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
We’ll see. I don’t think it’s worth jumping out a window for yet. I expected them to beat Antwerp over 2 legs even before I heard Antwerp had fallen victim to another hun curse. I suppose it’s the luck of the draw for the next round. They’ve certainly had it the last three years under no forehead, except for Leverkusen at the same stage last season. If they get a team of a similar quality, I think they’re out by a few goals.

I think that other hun team that lost to Zenit had a bit more about it and played about 6 defenders every game. This hun team is a bit more expansive and leaks more goals in Europe.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
I think there’s much more quality in this Europa League than that UEFA Cup from that particular year. With teams dropping down from the Champions League and more teams from the big 4 or 5 in the tournament to begin with, you usually get a handful of teams that look a cut above the rest. Add in the incentive of getting automatic entry into the Champions League, and it seems teams are taking it a bit more seriously when it gets to the knockout stages. That said, I always felt we should be looking to get to a semi final, and if we carried a bit of hun-level fortune, I thought we might get to another final one day. Our recent European capitulations are an indictment on the ambition in the boardroom.

Moonbeam
Did writed
Zenit would have took 5 off them if progbreniak (think that's his name) was playing. He was suspended and I mind the stat that he had scored more goals than the whole Rangers team put together. The Turkish boy they played instead was brutal.
I seem to remember some pish about them beating sides with a V. Thankfully Porto didn’t get the memo.

It’s our deal with the devil that’s the real reason we are winning games and progressing. Mind this is timmys mindset here. Raselic good Rangers evil.They are taught from cradle to grave to hate us first then love their own.That’s the chip on the shoulder sorted for life.Unfortunately I’m off work today I would have enjoyed watching them piss and moan about our win last night.They can’t help themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back