Julien out for 9 months

b028e53fd0975cfb1b4b13d24bbbec8a.jpg.cf.jpg

He is one I thought they would sell in the summer. So its good his value will be at an all time low and I can see him wanting out soon as well.

Injures himself on the Wednesday night and the mentally challengeds claim he’s touch and go for the game vs us on the Saturday. Turns out he’s actually injured for 9 months.

Not good enough on the park, so tried to beat us with mind games. Failed as well.

Pathetic club from top to bottom.

A 9 month injury doesn’t just appear over the last few days.

Begs the question, if his injury was so serious, why was he at a training camp in Dubai?
Do you want the "official" Celtc answer ? :))

So all the medical team could spend time on his rehabilitation. :))

Which in turn begs the question, if all the medical team was in Dubai working on Julien, who was left to work on James Forrest, a player who would not be out for 9 months ? :))

Last edited:
Do you want the "official" Celtc answer ? :))

So all the medical team could spend time on his rehabilitation. :))

Which in turn begs the question, if all the medical team was in Dubai working on Julien, who was left to work on James Forest, a player who would not be out for 9 months ? :))

Forest was left back with Boxing gloves on so he couldnt pull his maggot out to flash the neighbours!

Curiosity got the better of me. Celebrating a player injured is mentally challenged behaviour
I know what you mean but it's probably celebrating Duffy in central defence for the remainder of the season.

Normally you wouldn't wish a serious injury on any player but the attitude of Billy BigBaws Chris since he joined his boyhood favourites, 'ra poops, kinda makes people react in a less caring way.

I know what you mean but it's probably celebrating Duffy in central defence for the remainder of the season.

Normally you wouldn't wish a serious injury on any player but the attitude of Billy BigBaws Chris since he joined his boyhood favourites, 'ra poops, kinda makes people react in a less caring way.
As i said with Tav out I certainly wouldnt be crawing too much

He probably just doesn't want to play for TLB. If popcorn teeth is moved on in the summer I'm sure big Julie will makea miraculous recovery.

Meanwhile, he is living it up at home in France and being paid £20k a week to watch netflix and eat crisps.

Ajer is of the Lustig mould. Just a pitiful cheat who tries it on but is a fud.
He is one detestable basturt, His run over to the linesman to get Morelos sent off at the Piggery was an absolute disgrace.
Actually something he always does now, runs screaming at the officials - How he doesn't get carded is baffling.

He is one detestable basturt, His run over to the linesman to get Morelos sent off at the Piggery was an absolute disgrace.
Actually something he always does now, runs screaming at the officials - How he doesn't get carded is baffling.
Not really. It’s the shirt he wears.

He is the kind of guy that would be mouthy in a bar then shite himself and run to the bouncers when shit got real.

Last edited:
Back