Katic 24
Goldson 28
Helander 27
Simpson 24
Tav 29
Borna 28
Bassey 21

Average age 25.87

They have to sell Kent who ( will be about to turn 25 at the close of next window ) for £7m just to break even.

Kent will turn 25 this year like that's some kind ancient age for a footballer and his value will drop massively because of it.:confused:

Morelos ( just about to turn 25 ) the 9th top scorer in the SPL over the last year whose couple of month purple patch Europe 18 months ago is becoming a bit of a distant memory.

Morelos 22 goals in Europe
French diddy 15 goals in Europe

Clubs around Europe will pay far more attention to Morelos and his group stage goals then French diddy hitting a penalty against Hamilton.

As with property being about location, location, location. Selling football players at a profit is about age, age, age.

Na Adam you muppet I think it's primarily about ability first and foremost.

Barkas is 26 and McGregor is 39 but only Stevie Wonder or Celtic would rank Barkas as more valuable.

Their starting 11 on average is around 5-6 years older than ours

How gutted I'm am that we don't have any young superstars like Ajeti, Klimala, Barkas, Hazard, Shevd, Boli, Guttman, Perez, Bayo and Hendry draining about £150,000 a week from us.

Equally inarguable is the £70-£80m cost a year to do this is tough without trading players profitably. It is nigh on impossible to do while adding negative capital outflows in player trading

Damn I guess we'll just have to find £25 million some other way, can't think of any? Oh wait.....
1200px-UEFA_Champions_League_logo_2.svg.png
Excellent summary, I even seen a few of them say we hardly have any international players when infact I think we have one more than them but its certainly close , they really are living in the past and are that arrogant and ignorant to think we don't have international players.

They will wake up one day, maybe after we win 3 leagues on the bounce.

And the media liked to tell us. Whether the media say it or not, the same goes for Brenda.
Brenda has gave the filth and indeed Scotland, the two worst aggregate scores ever for a Scottish club in Europe.

0-9 v Barca
1-12 v PSG

Now we all know these aggregate scores were not strictly knock out scores.

But if Tallies 8 v Wallies 1 headline in the same circumstances in 1995/96 was good enough for us, then their aggregate scores ring true also.

He posted today, a big post about how are players are worth nothing and we have nothing going for us.

All negatives of course and an 80 million black hole in our accounts.

The guy is unstable and the fact people believe him is incredible.

There is a lot of money to be made off the delusional scum fans, feed them anything and ask for a few quid a month for the pleasure.

I love how they create things in their minds that are either not true or stuff that never actually happened to back their stories up. What’s worse is that they immediately forget that they just made this stuff up and take it as gospel.

I do like a bit of VeryFailed Celts Down but KM is surpassing itself at the moment. They really are in a bad place aren't they judging by some of their weirder more out there posts. What's even funnier is all the other mentally challengeds wading in and agreeing with such bizarre posts. Total collective loss of rationality. Its like some weird cult - the Mooniehowlers or summat

The Banter Decade

52 sec. ago#186
Just off google duo telling my old man that Utd should be ahead and the Huns are dropping points today... quick glance at BBC’s sport, 2 deflected goals before half time... I give in...this season ffs

‘it’s you that’s providing the banter now ya f*cking helmet’
Just came on to post that B-D

Need some weirdo talk of satanic pacts or ritual sacrifices to tick another one off the bingo.

The Banter Decade

52 sec. ago#186
Just off google duo telling my old man that Utd should be ahead and the Huns are dropping points today... quick glance at BBC’s sport, 2 deflected goals before half time... I give in...this season ffs

That guy has 100% paid to watch us today. He knew they were twice through, 1 on 1, with Greegs and that our two (well one at least) goals were deflections.

Thanks for your contributions to the cause. You muppet.

The delusion with this one is delicious....

The only silver lining is that they will overestimate their own abilities for next season. Hopefully they stick with the likes of Jack, Davis, Kent, Hagi etc and a half decent manager will turn them over no problem.

B-D

Bowery Boy beat me to it....

The Banter Decade

52 sec. ago#186

I hope we beat them with a last minute, deflected Morelos goal to win the league at their midden B-)

Will end many of them.

Some Tims writed,

Should be 1-0 United.
Poor from Shankland.

Shankland misses when through on goal. Good save from McGregor but it should be 1-0 to Utd.

Jack coming off injured. Is the luck final changing for these effs?

1-0

The season from hell continues....

2-0

Another deflection makes it 2-0

You couldn’t write this man

Still everything going their way.
It's unreal the luck they carry.

Aribo made it 3-0 over ten minutes ago. Still no update. They only post goals they can complain about and ignore genuine class.
A few Sunday lunches have been ruined.
You could touch their anger. Even when they refuse to post it's hilarious.

Edit: can't imagine the mood improved with that Alfie 4th :p:p

Unreal keeper hits it off fatso for goal Utd are dire tho

Last edited:
Some Tims writed,

Should be 1-0 United.
Poor from Shankland.

Shankland misses when through on goal. Good save from McGregor but it should be 1-0 to Utd.

Jack coming off injured. Is the luck final changing for these effs?

1-0

The season from hell continues....

2-0

Another deflection makes it 2-0

You couldn’t write this man

Still everything going their way.
It's unreal the luck they carry.

Aribo made it 3-0 over ten minutes ago. Still no update. They only post goals they can complain about and ignore genuine class.
A few Sunday lunches have been ruined.
You could touch their anger. Even when they refuse to post it's hilarious.

Edit: can't imagine the mood improved with that Alfie 4th :p:p

Unreal keeper hits it off fatso for goal Utd are dire tho

How can one team have so much luck? :rolleyes:

He knows the exact age and valuation of every single one of our players (he has studied transfer market trends from recent years and knows exactly what clubs are willing to pay based on their age and ability).

He knows exactly how much of a loss we are currently running at for the ongoing financial year despite us not having released a single interim figure yet (he has done the maths himself based on our previous years and the current losses of other clubs this season due to covid).

He’s definitely the type that would get more enjoyment from us losing a court case than he would from his own team winning a trophy.

I hope the creepy mentally challenged bastard is in agony in a few weeks time when his worst fears are officially realised.
A poster on here claims to be Adam Smith on their site and he is winding them up.

Not sure if he is genuine, or playing a game of double bluff, in order to throw some doubt into the minds of the lurkers.

El trébol de cuatro hojas
writed

The only silver lining is that they will overestimate their own abilities for next season. Hopefully they stick with the likes of Jack, Davis, Kent, Hagi etc and a half decent manager will turn them over no problem.

Hmm, yes those Rangers players have spent the last nine years tying scarves to other team's posts, goading rival fans and talking about 10 in a row when you've 6 at the time. First sign of a serious domestic challenge their club, players and fans absolutely shit the bed. They went in to full car park crisis mode and started rioting. I'd say that's the benchmark of thinking you're better than you are.

The agony

The only silver lining is that they will overestimate their own abilities for next season. Hopefully they stick with the likes of Jack, Davis, Kent, Hagi etc and a half decent manager will turn them over no problem
To be fair to him, we're not even a very good team.

Just unbeaten in the league and on track to make the last 16 in the europa league... But we're not very good.

The agony

The only silver lining is that they will overestimate their own abilities for next season. Hopefully they stick with the likes of Jack, Davis, Kent, Hagi etc and a half decent manager will turn them over no problem

Right, I know it’s their MO to talk down our players, as we can do with theirs at times if we’re being totally honest.

But Davis? Steven Davis?

Nobody in the game of football, North or South of the border, thinks Steven Davis is anything but a wonderful footballer.

‘Overestimate’ my arse.

They know the league is well beyond them now. They're using the coping strategy that we're poor and have scraped through nearly every game this season and that referees have helped us when needed. The fact that we're unbeaten in the league and in Europe is just something to be glossed over.
Long may they remain in denial about how good a team we are.

I'm desperate for this league to be over officially for us to put the last decade firmly in the past. A bonus will be more rage tweets like the one in the post below

Lol

Luke Bolton and Shankland will score a few I suspect. Utd will win on Sunday, their defence is susceptible even with Tavpen, Utd win on Sunday the points difference is 12 then 6 with the 2 games v them, they will drop 6 points in 6 games, of that I have no doubt, especially considering 2 games are away to Livi and one of Aberdeen or Hibs. We are still in with a shout here, let’s get behind the team now.
Looks like that mentally challenged will be crying today B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back