Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their pain and misery invigorates me...

My first game was in 1973. I've seen the good and the bad. But I genuinely cant remember it ever being this poor and lacklustre. Even the teams of the 90s with mark McNally etc in them weren't this fukn boring. They just weren't very good. But they tried their best. But this lot? There are quite a few very good and maybe even a couple of potentially exceptional players in this squad. Yet we are utter utter pish. Where does this come from eh?

here is a few since the county goal:

I’m laughing. All I have left.
-------------------------------------
Broony forgot to growl at the attacker there.
----------------------------------------------------------
Starting to get the feeling that we could be vulnerable at set pieces :))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just leave NL up there.
---------------------------------
There's a reason why we're losing. It's a secret though. You wouldn't understand.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which teams at the bottom?

It’s laughable to suggest that only Barasic would get in their team. Especially having played them off the park in the last game before he wrote it. Can’t believe a guy gets paid to come up with that.

Also who wears a tie like that for a professional photograph.
Gordon parks is a rangers hating total wank stain

54 seconds ago#12
eff everyone who was involved there tonight

Manager, coaches, players - shower of bastards the lot of them

The players have again let us down. They’ve been an embarrassment all season. Every single one of them can get to eff.

Manager and coaches should already be away, but expect them to get to the end of the season

Play the 19s, if we have ang left, for the rest of the season and we might see some effort

Don’t think I’ve ever disliked a Celtic team as much

54 seconds ago#12

The players have again let us down. They’ve been an embarrassment all season. Every single one of them can get to eff.

Manager and coaches should already be away, but expect them to get to the end of the season

Play the 19s, if we have ang left, for the rest of the season and we might see some effort

You're not allowed to work in any capacity whilst furloughed so the 19s are out I'm afraid pal

54 seconds ago#12

U19’s are furloughed are they not pmsl

CJRoberto88
3 min. ago#10
eff sake. What this absolute carrot has been allowed to do to us this season. A new low for a season that has been full of lows. 18 points behind a bang average hun team and this bastard is still in a job.

I love the ones who still can’t handle that Rangers are streets ahead and also a force in Europe, something they haven’t even come close to in recent seasons.

mentally challenged tears are the sweetest nectar.

Beautiful Sunday.... :)) :)) :))

yzTURh.gif

Hey Bears:
so far this season we have had
Sharks lobbed at players
covid trips to dubai
meltdowns of epic proportions
reaper cushions
Admin 2 or maybe 3
Masonic Doos
the celtic board allowing us to win
etc etc etc

Can you imagine the shite when 55 is clinched in the hands of our team!
will their wee tiny poety heads actually explode?

54 seconds ago#12

give-me-your-tears-gypsy-or-i-will-take-them.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back