Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot-20210221-222800-Edge.jpg

Screenshot-20210221-222727-Edge.jpg

RC usual shampoo, where was this performance at ipox when they got pumped a few weeks back, i didn't see RC players throwing themselves in front of shots in that game, hun carrot. Anyway losing that game is an embarrassment, this playing Christie as a Striker DOESNT WORK lennon you useless bastard

The Laxalt thread on KDS

How it started.....

Oct 05, 2020#12
Must say I’m absolutely delighted with this. Excellent window absolutely excellent.

Oct 05, 2020#13
Quality player, serious upgrade.

We might have managed to turn one of our weakest positions into one of our strongest. If so we'll be a different animal for the rest of this season.

Oct 05, 2020#16
Brilliant transfer window with Laxalt added

Oct 05, 2020#25
I think he’s gonna be a cracker. A cult hero type, bags of energy and can hopefully beat a man. Buzzing with him

Oct 05, 2020#38
Good business.

Best transfer window since about 2007.

How it's going.....

55 minutes ago#864
Dreadful player.

21 games he's featured in this season, we've won 7.

54 minutes ago#865
Fraud

21 minutes ago#873
A complete and utter diddy with a diddy haircut

6 minutes ago#874
Aye, he's garbage.

A jobby with a Celtic badge Lol

Timi Hendrik
7 min. ago#57096
And people thought he was a better or more suited manager for Celtic than Rodgers. There’s something about this guy that
makes people bark at the Moon. And Lawwell still has his defenders too. Could stick a Celtic badge on a jobbie and some people would swallow it whole. Having standards or madcap, whacky notions about challenging for trophies and being respectable in Europe now means you’re a spoilt, entitled brat. I guess suits shrink to fit the custodians as well.

The Laxalt thread on KDS

How it started.....

Oct 05, 2020#12
Must say I’m absolutely delighted with this. Excellent window absolutely excellent.

Oct 05, 2020#13

We might have managed to turn one of our weakest positions into one of our strongest. If so we'll be a different animal for the rest of this season.

Oct 05, 2020#16

Oct 05, 2020#25
I think he’s gonna be a cracker. A cult hero type, bags of energy and can hopefully beat a man. Buzzing with him

Oct 05, 2020#38
Good business.

How it's going.....

55 minutes ago#864
Dreadful player.

54 minutes ago#865
Fraud

21 minutes ago#873

6 minutes ago#874
Aye, he's garbage.
A complete and utter Diddy with a Diddy haircut lol

The Laxalt thread on KDS

How it started.....

Oct 05, 2020#12

Oct 05, 2020#13

Oct 05, 2020#16

Oct 05, 2020#25

Oct 05, 2020#38
Good business.

How it's going.....

55 minutes ago#864
Dreadful player.

54 minutes ago#865
Fraud

21 minutes ago#873

6 minutes ago#874
Aye, he's garbage.

“I think he’s gonna be a cracker. A cult hero type, bags of energy and can hopefully beat a man”

Rough translation. Never seen the cnut play, just decided he’ll be great because he’s signed for Celtic.

From blind, baseless hope to:

”A complete and utter diddy with a diddy haircut”

Amazing.

They genuinely thought he was better than Tav or Borna after about 2 games because he ran around a bit.

Eventually they’ve realised what we saw right away, worse than Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back