Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
scoopdydoo

Youth team player
7:46 PM - Today#108047

Has anyone else given thought to the number of Hun supporting 'professionals' playing for other teams in the SPFL? Maybe not quite giving 100% in games against them or giving that bit extra against us adds up. Knowing the 10 was looming this year it wouldn't surprise me if certain players were lying down to them. From what I've seen of them I cannot fathom how a team so crap can be 15 points clear.

I know we have supporters worldwide, but didn't realise that the Europa League was also full of Rangers supporters who are lying down and don't give 100% against us.

How else could you explain a team so crap doing so well in the SPFL and Europe.

The Laxalt thread on KDS

How it started.....

Oct 05, 2020#12
Must say I’m absolutely delighted with this. Excellent window absolutely excellent.

Oct 05, 2020#13
Quality player, serious upgrade.

We might have managed to turn one of our weakest positions into one of our strongest. If so we'll be a different animal for the rest of this season.

Oct 05, 2020#16
Brilliant transfer window with Laxalt added

Oct 05, 2020#25
I think he’s gonna be a cracker. A cult hero type, bags of energy and can hopefully beat a man. Buzzing with him

Oct 05, 2020#38
Good business.

Best transfer window since about 2007.

How it's going.....

55 minutes ago#864
Dreadful player.

21 games he's featured in this season, we've won 7.

54 minutes ago#865
Fraud

21 minutes ago#873
A complete and utter diddy with a diddy haircut

6 minutes ago#874
Aye, he's garbage.
It's late on Sunday night. I have very little drink left and your post has just made me lose half a glass of wine.

Touche. B-D

FBS

Ive said it before. Grudging respect to him for the absolute eff gall of him .
Laughing at us, secrets, unmitigated disaster, lounge,minerals .

Its a masterclass of windup.
Just waiting in him celebrating Rangers 3rd goal at Celtic Park whipping the gilet aff and having a Laudrup 11 mcewans lager top on.

youroldpalmark, cody, Dannybhoy95, KrnyBhoy, E_JackThaler like this post

scoopdydoo

Youth team player

Has anyone else given thought to the number of Hun supporting 'professionals' playing for other teams in the SPFL? Maybe not quite giving 100% in games against them or giving that bit extra against us adds up. Knowing the 10 was looming this year it wouldn't surprise me if certain players were lying down to them. From what I've seen of them I cannot fathom how a team so crap can be 15 points clear.

I know we have supporters worldwide, but didn't realise that the Europa League was also full of Rangers supporters who are lying down and don't give 100% against us.

There are the same sort of huns threaded throughout European football.
Spanish huns, Swedish huns, Belgian huns, German huns.
Hunners of huns.

Ffsake, the Hungarian huns don't even hide it! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Neic put Christie up front alongside Edourd opting to leave strikers Thumb, Elynoussi and a yeti on the bench.

Christie's performance and tlb's faith in him produced outstanding results...

gn21.png

scoopdydoo

Youth team player

There’s that wee comfort blanket the wee lambs need! We are so poor, it’s unbelievable! Can’t come to terms with the fact we’ve overtaken them on every aspect of football from top to bottom! All these Rangers supporting players at other clubs only just started turning up now did they! Levels of denial and delusion are high!

Any other time no Covid, threat of being arrested, or anything else would stop them from rampaging at the piggery right now. Especially when they've had their magical 10 in the bag for about that many years, and yet there's not so much as bed sheet in sight.
The amount of rage even seems to be getting less, while the results get worse and the gap widens.
I've never witnessed anything like it with them. We have truly emptied the feckers. Their smarmy arses are done in a way I never thought I'd live to see.

Legends doesn't seem a fitting enough word to describe our manager and team of young warriors.
Now I'm away to look at photos of wee Alfie, the new Staffy pup I go and pick up in just over a week (was heartbroken when my last one passed away just over 4 months ago).
Happy days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back