Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neic put Christie up front alongside Edourd opting to leave strikers Thumb, Elynoussi and a yeti on the bench.

Christie's performance and tlb's faith in him produced outstanding results...

gn21.png
Copy and paste about every 10 or 15 minutes B-) B-) B-)

Any other time no Covid, threat of being arrested, or anything else would stop them from rampaging at the piggery right now. Especially when they've had their magical 10 in the bag for about that many years, and yet there's not so much as bed sheet in sight.
The amount of rage even seems to be getting less, while the results get worse and the gap widens.
I've never witnessed anything like it with them. We have truly emptied the feckers. Their smarmy arses are done in a way I never thought I'd live to see.

Legends doesn't seem a fitting enough word to describe our manager and team of young warriors.
Now I'm away to look at photos of wee Alfie, the new Staffy pup I go and pick up in just over a week (was heartbroken when my last one passed away just over 4 months ago).
Happy days.
When we win the title at the piggery covid won't stop them either. More sharks yet to be thrown.

This one goes on a rant then realises he's not far off speaking like a dolphin so dials it back a wee bit too low to get away with. B-D
Comedy gold...Baffult as to why Neic didn’t pick up a shit load of charisma from the blessed st martin of O’Neil! Holy shit, if they’d said chlamydia it might have been mildly believable!

That specky gonk had all the charisma of a human speed bump, the delusion of the semi literate section of the filth fan base is off the chart...’We're the biggest club in the world’, yep if it was measured by the amount of nonces frequented yer club ya roaster!!

I would guess the cops in Glasgow are glad the Covid restrictions re. attendances at sporting events will still be in place should we win the title at the piggery. In such circumstances, and given all the other things that are going on at bheast fc, things would likely become very, very ugly indeed.

Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see violent 'parking-lot demonstrations' involving their fans on the day of the next OF game. Especially if by then the Board haven't tossed their rabid fans a bone or two, like sacking TLB and bringing in some 'big-name' manager to turn things around.

Someone please explain pigeon conspiracy to this Englishman TIA
Load of pigeons (55 I think I counted :))) eating the grass seed on the pitch during the match against Dundee U yesterday.

Got disturbed when the ball came near, and flew off to another area. Found relative peace and quiet in the second half in our left back position. Don't think they had to move after that until the warm down :D

Load of pigeons (55 I think I counted :))) eating the grass seed on the pitch during the match against Dundee U yesterday.

Got disturbed when the ball came near, and flew off to another area. Found relative peace and quiet in the second half in our left back position. Don't think they had to move after that until the warm down :D
did one of them not hint at pigeon conspiracy and genuinely ask for it to be looked at as the pigeons somehow helped us win?

Any other time no Covid, threat of being arrested, or anything else would stop them from rampaging at the piggery right now. Especially when they've had their magical 10 in the bag for about that many years, and yet there's not so much as bed sheet in sight.
The amount of rage even seems to be getting less, while the results get worse and the gap widens.
I've never witnessed anything like it with them. We have truly emptied the feckers. Their smarmy arses are done in a way I never thought I'd live to see.

Legends doesn't seem a fitting enough word to describe our manager and team of young warriors.
Now I'm away to look at photos of wee Alfie, the new Staffy pup I go and pick up in just over a week (was heartbroken when my last one passed away just over 4 months ago).
Happy days.
It’s the 90’s all over again.

faiful froo n froo n’at no? Until Rangers put them to the sword.

Comedy gold...Baffult as to why Neic didn’t pick up a shit load of charisma from the blessed st martin of O’Neil! Holy shit, if they’d said chlamydia it might have been mildly believable!

That specky gonk had all the charisma of a human speed bump, the delusion of the semi literate section of the filth fan base is off the chart...’We're the biggest club in the world’, yep if it was measured by the amount of nonces frequented yer club ya roaster!!
This is absolutely delicious viewingB-)

A post which sums up their last decade in spades.

They are beginning to resent the supposed iconic captain of their recent period of tainted success.

Imagine 9iar captains Richard Gough or even Billy McNeil not being viewed as club legends.

Brown was a hero for them when he was winding us up whilst we were still on our knees, but now that we’ve got our shit together they are beginning to see him for the fraud that he is.

Their 8.75 in a row era with that piece of scum as captain is a tainted pile of shite and deep down they know it.

Skipped through a few minutes of this, landed on a highlight about 16 minutes when the big beardy dick is bemoaning goalkeepers performing well against Celtic and, shock horror, making saves.

Maybe they've not realised their own 3 keepers inability to do that isn't the norm?
I seem to remember a few keepers we’ve faced over the last few years who’s have absolute blinders against us too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back