Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually seen comments where they believe they will horse us twice.

Now I'm pessimistic at the best of times but you look at logic and evidence it's scary some genuinely believe they will horse us. Need putting in a padded cell

Pato4 wrote:I’ve said it once and I will say it again. We need to hit the car park. Lennon needs to know and told he’s a disgrace. He thinks he’s still liked. Never known a man to be so hated by the fans and still be in a job. That will never be repaired. He’s a bad bad bad bad manager. Imagine he’s still in charge next season. Surely the board know he’s not the man to rebuild this team. I fear for his own safety if he’s still in charge. He will be booed and booed and booed. We can’t start a new season with negativity and unfortunately that will follow Lennon everywhere he goes now. Get this man out of the club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are 100% correct,hit the car park every evening, wear masks and keep your distance.
1f44d.svg

That's the spirit!!! Sharks at the ready!

This is the content I've been looking for !
They made a valid point actually. Lemon has taken it for granted that he has better players and that's been enough to win games. This time last year they were saying not one Rangers player would get in their team. Unfortunately for them our manager has his finger on the pulse and has stuck by essentially the same players and gave them self belief and with superior coaching and backroom team have put pressure on them and because of their lack of a plan, they have collapsed. Maybe SG saw this anyway. It's great to be a bear. WATP.

Skipped through a few minutes of this, landed on a highlight about 16 minutes when the big beardy dick is bemoaning goalkeepers performing well against Celtic and, shock horror, making saves.

Maybe they've not realised their own 3 keepers inability to do that isn't the norm?

Awe these goalkeepers, then mentions one1! B-D

They now have a thread on KDS tipping who their next Manager will be. Several reckon that Mourinho will be available soon and up for the Celtc job. :)) :))

Plus this cracker...

OLA_Bhoy
Getting noticed in the reserves

2:51 PM - Today#659
One of my customers, who moves in similar circumstances to some of the movers and shakers at board level, told me at the weekend that we have sounded out Rodgers about returning in the summer. Seems utterly preposterous to me but he said that Rodgers feels he has unfinished business and would come back now PL is gone. It's fantasy land stuff but don't know how I would feel if it happened.

And another ..... :)):))

Don’t shoot the messenger..... Apparently Martinez and Maloney have been locked in discussions all week and looks like a deal will be concluded by the weekend. A substantial transfer fund will be made available to them. The Italian boy will be in as DoF and will work between the management team and the new CEO. John Kennedy will be away completely with Neil Lennon, and Gavin Strachan future still undecided at the moment.

Don’t shoot the messenger..... Apparently Martinez and Maloney have been locked in discussions all week and looks like a deal will be concluded by the weekend. A substantial transfer fund will be made available to them. The Italian boy will be in as DoF and will work between the management team and the new CEO. John Kennedy will be away completely with Neil Lennon, and Gavin Strachan future still undecided at the moment.

who is Martinez and Maloney?

They now have a thread on KDS tipping who their next Manager will be. Several reckon that Mourinho will be available soon and up for the Celtc job. :)) :))

Plus this cracker...

OLA_Bhoy

One of my customers, who moves in similar circumstances to some of the movers and shakers at board level, told me at the weekend that we have sounded out Rodgers about returning in the summer. Seems utterly preposterous to me but he said that Rodgers feels he has unfinished business and would come back now PL is gone. It's fantasy land stuff but don't know how I would feel if it happened.
Who's noticing him in the reserves? The 'ring'?

Plus this cracker...

OLA_Bhoy

Yeah sure, Rodgers is at club that could possibly finish 2nd in the EPL this year and who knows maybe win it again next year. Surrrre he’s going to leave that and come back to Sellick.

Scenes when Steve Clarke gets announced

you’re in luck

More delusion, this time from Tim’s for whom English isn’t their first language! I managed to understand snippets of their discourse and was somewhat shocked at the revisionist rhetoric from the host, ‘did I forget us winning the league last season?’.

Nope you didn’t forget winning the league last season you deluded nonce enabler, it got handed to you on a zoom call you f*ck*ng zoomer! And no you weren’t back in the groove during your 5 wins in a row, you were bailed out at least three times by ‘pet’ referees and officials.

They really are best fans in the world if of course best means most deluded!

Last edited:
In response to the laughing interview by Neic after last nights defeat...

"Laughing fucking laughter wont be saying that when I bomb yer house ya bastard"..
Some shark thrower on twitter by the name of Kegs.
Threats of violence against their own manager, apparently the greatest fans in the world.

Last edited:
they won't
the likes of Ajer will want out
and they'll replace him with Hendry coming back
they have big issues squad wise

will be carnage
either splash out on a coach and have buttons to invest
or go cheap with a coach and scattergun the squad

the Belgian mob have an option to buy in the contract, for buttons aswell, wouldnt surprise me if they buy him then sell straight away as theres interest from championship teams

Last edited:

Plus this cracker...

OLA_Bhoy

"Moves in similar circumstances" :)):)):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back