Rangers Announce Watchalong Party v Antwerp (2 MyGers Points Available)

Someone explain lol?

do I need to link bt account. I cast bt sport to my tv so can I use my phone aswell as doing this.

Someone explain lol?

do I need to link bt account. I cast bt sport to my tv so can I use my phone aswell as doing this.
No. It looks like it’s just a big online meeting with Clive and Jermain.

So you would have the meeting on your phone while the game is on your TV or laptop. You wouldn’t have to link anything.

£5.99 for the package that rewards 2 my gers points

£3.99 for the package that rewards 1 my gers point

Difference is you get a virtual programme and entered into a prize draw with the £5.99 package

Isn't there also a big delay depending on what device you watch BT Sport on ?

The BT Sport app is about half a minute behind the live channel on TV.
It syncs with the sound coming from BT as explained further up the thread.

These are fantastic ideas for fans whilst we are stuck at home, being a part of something which includes first team players is really something special for a fan. My stepson loved the webinar with Tav the other week there. Keep up the good work @Greg Marshall and co

I would doubt they can show pictures so you would need bt sports already. Otherwise it would cost a lot more than they are charging
Just received the email mate - you definitely need BT Sport.

On a different note, I noticed that something that looks like a Hamburg badge on the list of club partners.

Are Hamburger S.V officially linked to us?

Just received the email mate - you definitely need BT Sport.

On a different note, I noticed that something that looks like a Hamburg badge on the list of club partners.

Are Hamburger S.V officially linked to us?
Yeah, it was announced last week that we now have an official partnership with Hamburg

I'm in. Not into 'watch parties' but I'm into giving Rangers money at the minute. Things are really tough I'd imagine.

Greg, don’t mean to be thick here and I’ve not seen the email, but do you get access to see the match coverage or is it just linking up with Clive and Jermain?
The match is exclusively on BT - the app will sync up with the sound from that so that you aren't ahead of the game but its not showing the match

Greg, any chance of even getting a reply from RTV regarding a refund for my non-coverage of the St Johnstone match?

I've e-mailed RTV Enquiries 3 times, now.

Forward a message on to my SLO account and I will try and look into it later this week

I'm in. Not into 'watch parties' but I'm into giving Rangers money at the minute. Things are really tough I'd imagine.
If you are looking just to purchase the ticket for the sake of giving the club some fund or earning some mygers points you can also go direct to the event brite link

Back