Did you know that it’s 55 years since Tina Turner’s first UK hit?

I can get on board with simply the best but the inevitable add ons to the song would probably result in more negative press about the big, bad, sectarian rangers fans

As a flashback to the last time we stopped 10IAR how about The Glitter Band ‘Oh Yes, You’re Beautiful’ otherwise known as “Oh yes were Champions, Champions, did I tell you, didn’t I tell you?”

Not this ridiculous top of the small time pops again.

ORDER The Gallant Pioneers, pushing sales into the tens of thousands, gaining real noteworthy headlines.

Anyone who owns a Queen record and not this book, should be ashamed.

Get it ordered and know your history.

Not this ridiculous top of the small time pops again.

ORDER The Gallant Pioneers, pushing sales into the tens of thousands, gaining real noteworthy headlines.

Anyone who owns a Queen record and not this book, should be ashamed.

Get it ordered and know your history.
" Paradise is here " ..Tina Turner

" The Greatest Love of All "...George Benson

" Immortality " ...Celine Dion

Easy....Live it up
These guys deserve it their lead singer Greedy Smith died, they lost their lead singer and thought they were finished.
Greedy died 2 December 2019 from a heart attack at the age of 63, but I think this would be a fitting tribute for 55, Greedy and our Mental as anything supporters who through thick and thin have shown their loyalty to the Rangers.

It also awakens many thousands of people worldwide who associated with Live it up the record to get it in the charts and to the fact the Rangers are a top club who have won 55 titles and can do wonderful things and its a right catchy tune and rubs it in the the east end sad faces.

Bringing on back the good times is the only feasible one. This would get on board the general public who could connect to it via the lifting of lockdown and getting back to some form of normality. a feel good song that is a little bit different.

Most of all the other songs suggested have been done to death already.

Poll.
We need a poll. Folk with their own (shitey) obscure selections isn’t going to work.

3 common choices and download the winner.
FF can get the ball rolling here.

Live it up. (My choice)
We are the champions.
The best. (Please god, don’t make me download this awful song.)

Bringing back the good times by love affair.
Need to give that a listen mate, we all go to a mates house and watch the games.
Then we get the tunes on usually stuff from the 70’s( as well as the obvious)
Sugar baby love by the Rubetts and ever lasting love by love affair are our go to numbers.
The lead singer in love affair looks about 12 :D

Simply the best would likely have enough traction to get non rangers fans streaming / downloading it too.

Edit - but I prefer some of the other suggestions tbh

Last edited:
Not a song but a Gerrard chant.

Steven Gerrard is our gaffer
CHAMPION like me and you
Steven Gerrard came from Liverpool
To lead the boys in the blue.

na nananana nana, nanana nana na!

Back