Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the poster who posted the bingo card earlier. It was a toughie.

I’m going to change the winning words to cross off. Any suggestions would be great.

It's so bad you have to watch.
Bonus points to anyone who can work out the question to the quiz.
All he has to say is "Name 5 players called patrick/paddy that have played for Celt**"
Listen to the mess he makes of it!
Video is ready to go at that time mark.
marvellous.
The wee blonde ladybhoy is clearly the most intelligent.
"Name five players named paddy etc" Players names fired out. A few seconds later...
"we only need wan merr."
Blonde ladybhoy: "haud oan, how many hiv we goat so far?" :eek: :)) :)) :))

don't know if anyone's posted this, this is what I call irony squared, a tim taking the piss out of the billy boys tune, and now the tune is taking the piss out of him and his fellow tims

What pub would hire a singer that did not know the lyrics to songs and why is the wall decoration hung back to front? Must be a right Oirish pub!!

That is not normal

Investing money to ask FIFA/UEFA to say we only have 1 title on legal grounds.

Lunatics Investment from a Nigerian needs to do isgivehis banto do k and details
I wish I could get his email as my uncle was asked to get a UK citizen that he could put 55 Billion pounds worth of Investment from a business partner he has who runs the biggest Diamond and oil Conglomerate, but due to the issues in central Africa he wants to move the money out.

The children of sevconia!!!! :D:D:D:D
Sounds like a non-canon Star Wars novel.
51GZASD1VEL._SX278_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51M76EWTAKL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Volume 3: The Children of Sevconia, featuring darth treacle teeth.

Any good photo shoppers out there? :))

Not got to the end of this thread yet so apologies if it's already been mentioned but this list seems ripped straight from wikipedia.
Has a link to where the person has outed themselves as a Celtic fan. The ones from American celebrities are tenuous at best.

- 10 European games unbeaten this season

- Away wins in Belgium (twice) ,Holland and Poland.

- Finished top of a group that contained the 4th biggest spenders in world football last year.

- Beat Galatasaray at home who are currently top of the Turkish league

- Heading for our 2nd last 16 Europa league place in consecutive seasons.

But aye it's all down to luck and being well drilled in yahoos minds :rolleyes:
When we’re Timothy last in the R16?

They seem to have descended in to terror that we might actually make the final.
These posts show the difference between their obsession and our keeping a eye on our rivals.
I couldn't tell you who they played on the way to the UEFA Cup Final, only that they lost. And that they were cheated.
They seem to know in minute detail the particulars of our run. Players, scores, scorers and injured players.

The-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606
Writed
I thought that in 2008 as well when they played Panathanaikos, Sporting Lisbon, Werder Bremen and Fiorentina with the 2nd leg away from home. The first leg scores were 0-0. 0-0, 2-0 and 0-0 and everytime come the day of the game i thought these carrot are out tonight. They have previous for severe jamness.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
We’ll see. I don’t think it’s worth jumping out a window for yet. I expected them to beat Antwerp over 2 legs even before I heard Antwerp had fallen victim to another hun curse. I suppose it’s the luck of the draw for the next round. They’ve certainly had it the last three years under no forehead, except for Leverkusen at the same stage last season. If they get a team of a similar quality, I think they’re out by a few goals.

I think that other hun team that lost to Zenit had a bit more about it and played about 6 defenders every game. This hun team is a bit more expansive and leaks more goals in Europe.

Timi Hendrik
Writed
I think there’s much more quality in this Europa League than that UEFA Cup from that particular year. With teams dropping down from the Champions League and more teams from the big 4 or 5 in the tournament to begin with, you usually get a handful of teams that look a cut above the rest. Add in the incentive of getting automatic entry into the Champions League, and it seems teams are taking it a bit more seriously when it gets to the knockout stages. That said, I always felt we should be looking to get to a semi final, and if we carried a bit of hun-level fortune, I thought we might get to another final one day. Our recent European capitulations are an indictment on the ambition in the boardroom.

Moonbeam
Did writed
Zenit would have took 5 off them if progbreniak (think that's his name) was playing. He was suspended and I mind the stat that he had scored more goals than the whole Rangers team put together. The Turkish boy they played instead was brutal.
They remember more about that run than I do!

I know thickmicks microphone was dodgy but I think it’s sorted now but what’s the point in him? I think he’s going to be pushed out by a woman.

I think you might be right about axing Mick. I can see Jamesybhoy breaking the news:

“I’m sorry Mick, but you’re so pointless and anonymous that the Rangers fans, who make up 95% of our viewership, barely take the piss out of you.”

Mick pleads for a second chance and promises to try and grow an outrageous beard to fit in more.

In response to the laughing interview by Neic after last nights defeat...

"Laughing fucking laughter wont be saying that when I bomb yer house ya bastard"..
Some shark thrower on twitter by the name of Kegs.
Threats of violence against their own manager, apparently the greatest fans in the world.
I wonder if he will get the same treatment as postman pat.

Fresh dose of pain this morning, enjoy!

One of those "I'm no bothered, I'm fine, so I'm going to go on twitter and have a big rant to show everybody how fine I am" B-D

Celtic played 3 of the 4 rounds against teams from Switzerland, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Inter played 2 of the 4 rounds against teams from Hungary and Bulgaria.

This is also the same year that Linfield made the quarter finals.

As for Brown he's never played league football outside of Scotland, never been to a major international tournament and never played in a European final.

Someone like Christian Daily on the other hand has more international caps and goals, played at the world cup, played in a European final and spent 8 years in the English premier league.

Brown is not even in the same class as a player like Daily far less being any kind of imaginary superstar that they paint him to be.

One of those "I'm no bothered, I'm fine, so I'm going to go on twitter and have a big rant to show everybody how fine I am" B-D

At least he admits the Lisbon lot were average. Good to see.

Scott Brown on the Ross County game:

“We kept the ball but it wasn't clear-cut chances that were falling for us, it was half-chances.”

So when Christie and the French imposter had an open goal 2 yards in front of them..that’s a half chance?

Then when asked about Rangers winning 55. ..**Walks out of interview**

Delicious
Did he walk out of an interview?? Please tell me he did!

Scott Brown on the Ross County game:

“We kept the ball but it wasn't clear-cut chances that were falling for us, it was half-chances.”

So when Christie and the French imposter had an open goal 2 yards in front of them..that’s a half chance?

Then when asked about Rangers winning 55. ..**Walks out of interview**

Delicious
Link....

Not got to the end of this thread yet so apologies if it's already been mentioned but this list seems ripped straight from wikipedia.
Has a link to where the person has outed themselves as a Celtic fan. The ones from American celebrities are tenuous at best.

I love our club and genuinely believe that we are a huge club but this kind of obsession with proving that they are a big club is actually pathetic.

The Sad Face FC Youtube channel has 157k subscribers. They have 712k followers on Twitter.
We are a wee bit less than them on those platforms but not by much.

Chelsea have 16.2 million followers on Twitter.
AS Roma have 1.2 million on Twitter.
Galatasaray have 9.8 million followers on Twitter.

That gives some context, in my opinion, and just shows how utterly desperate it is to keep banging on about how big your club is when clubs they would not consider to be "huge" have a far bigger social imprint.

Pushing guys like the lads from Oasis as "Celtic fans" when everybody knows these guys as big Man City supporters is actually pathetic.

Fair enough with Scottish and Irish celebs who you could assume if they are into football then they might like one of the Old Firm.

Even then they want to make believable claims for lads like Kevin Bridges based on the most flimsy evidence.
If you look at the guys Twitter feed he talks about football a lot but never seems to mention the tims. Some "fan".

The Snoop Dogg one is possibly my favourite:

Also haha Frankie Boyle - https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...us-might-derail-celtics-bid-for-ten-in-a-row/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back