Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Hi guys, trying to avoid scrolling through the pages but anyone recall tonight’s teaser? Cheers

10 players since 2000 with less than 10 caps to score against them?
Lee wallace
Andy little
Hemdani
Barry mackay
Kevin thomson
Ugo
Aluko
Mols
Albertz

Struggling to remember the 10th!

Quins is a tarrior hole, although the crow is now a beggars shop as well now. Used to be a right good Rangers shop! Disgrace what those reptiles have done to it!

When did The Crow become a Tim shop.
I drank in there every Sunday night for about 8 years from 1980. Whilst it didn't scream out as a Rangers pub everyone knew the majority of clientele were Bears.

Exactly. Nuremberg only criticises his beloved Shellik to rally calls for change, investment and a rebuild at Sharkheid.
All older bears like myself know Keevins for what he really is. A mentally challenged rat bastard of the highest order and has been for all his journalistic career. A coward and a sycophantic cheerleader of all things mentally challengedesque.

Four Priests and Gerry number 8 Pacemaker will shuffle off this mortal coil never seeing the fiddlers dae 10, TWICE.

When did The Crow become a Tim shop.
I drank in there every Sunday night for about 8 years from 1980. Whilst it didn't scream out as a Rangers pub everyone knew the majority of clientele were Bears.
A woman and her sons took it over and slowly turned it over the years m8. Tims starting drinking upstairs. Then they barred a few boys from the Briggs bus, the rest of us followed suit, everyone drinks in the Masonic now.

To which list are you referring? There are a few on this thread. Why don't you ask the person who made up this list? I was merely clarifying the question.
No probs mate, I thought you were referring to the 10 players that have scored against them since 2000 and have less than 10 caps?

There were already 9 quoted and the tenth one was Katic?

I’m just trying to find out how Konterman did not get mentioned

He had 6 caps for Holland and scored against them in 2000.

No probs mate, I thought you were referring to the 10 players that have scored against them since 2000 and have less than 10 caps?

There were already 9 quoted and the tenth one was Katic?

I’m just trying to find out how Konterman did not get mentioned

He had 6 caps for Holland and scored against them in 2000.
Yes I was referring to it but I did not frame the question or even attempt to answer it! People did not realise it was from season 2001-2002 onwards and that they had been capped but had less than 10 caps.
However if you look back Bertie is mentioned in there somewhere but not on the list of 9 in post 21237. To that nine Katic has been added and as you rightly point out Big Bertie is defo one of them. So there would seem to be 11 but I am relying on others for that.

This lady's front bottom Gordon is a bigger hand wringer than Hannah. Dalziel the only one sticking it to them, why mention it unless you're going to back it up. (ref: Lennon's mitigating nonsense)

Back