Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

Pistonarms

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)

Rod+Stewart+crying+as+Celtic+beat+Barcelona_465_309_int.jpg

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Billy Connolly is pretty ill and has basically retired.
Pretty sure Capaldi doesn’t give a shit about football.

SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Not sure if serious about these two ffs :))

Not on twitter myself, but hopefully those who are can politely contact these "celebrities" via tweets and ask them ?..

Doubt Vicky Mclure is too bothered either. Creepy Compston forcing the rag on you doesn’t exactly mean you’re a super fan. I’ve worn a Barca shirt but not really bothered they’re rubbish the now!

My wife has a friend who has met him on a couple of occasions through her work at various events.

She said that he is one of the most ignorant people she has ever met, who seems to revel in his deliberate actions of speaking like a ned but at the same time be quite indignant if he is not perceived to be some sort of intellectual voice on life and a great story teller.

An utter bore who, yes squeezes his politics and football upon whoever is around him.

I hope this pains him greatly and any bear that crosses paths with him just gives a little knowing smirk.

My wife has a friend who has met him on a couple of occasions through her work at various events.

She said that he is one of the most ignorant people she has ever met, who seems to revel in his deliberate actions of speaking like a ned but at the same time be quite indignant if he is not perceived to be some sort of intellectual voice on life and a great story teller.

An utter bore who, yes squeezes his politics and football upon whoever is around him.

I hope this pains him greatly and any bear that crosses paths with him just gives a little knowing smirk.

Also likes to make out he was a top footballer. He was bang average and just the same as thousands of young guys around Scotland.

Also likes to make out he was a top footballer. He was bang average and just the same as thousands of young guys around Scotland.

I can't comment on that as its not something she has ever told me but it certainly would not surprise me.

What a dreadfull bore he sounds for someone who has actually been sucesfull within his career.

The only celebrities in there that actually support Celtic and are boastful of it are Compston and Diamond haha.
I will never forget that prick Diamond spouting his hatred live on Radio 5. "Oh well, at least I can enjoy Rangers getting humped in the Champions League" after we beat them 1-0 at Parkhead on way to 9 in a row. (Hately and Dibble emergency signings).

A prick of the highest order.

Last edited:
Was apparently gifted a top from a terminally ill fan and shared a photo of himself wearing it. Big deal.
What was it the fànnies say when one of the inbred are caught in the act?

"Just because they were wearing a Celtic top doesn't mean to say they are a Celtic fan!"

Fùcking weirdos.

They just feel the need to stick a scarf,top on anyone and claim there supporters. Just a needed look at me horrible rancid club.

Bradley Walsh as well which was a gutter!
However let’s be honest there’s about another 100 of ‘Celeb’ scum fans. Folk like Jason Manford, Karen Gillan, John Bishop, Olly Murs, Kasabian, Dermot O’Leary, Elton John, Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White all seemed to jump on the bandwagon over the last 9 years or so when the going was good and they were winning trophy after trophy and beating Barcelona.
Now they’ll have all crawled back under their rocks which pleases me greatly!!!!

Back