Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Obviously been forced out by sectarian bigots.. from a Glasgow football team situated only a few miles from RANGERS FC!

Thought they’d have to pay a shit load more if they are still in the title race? (Or at least mathematically still possible)

They’ve finally snussed he’s pish then?
Hope he leaves the bravest coat in Scottish football for the bravest man in Scottish football.

AbsolutePointedGopher-size_restricted.gif

Bizarre.

If they were going to bin him why didn’t they do it after the first loss to Ross County when Declan hit the car park and started flinging his sharks out the pram?

I can only suppose they’ve come to some agreement over the payoff - Lennon possibly shiteing his already soiled fanta pants at the thought of still being in situ when we roll up to Park Paed looking to clinch the title.

A tim in my group chat said a couple hours ago that this was going to come out 2nite.
Never believed him though when he said Roberto Martinez was coming in.

Fear not....another will take his place.
Stevie Clarke

Have a mate who is one of them, apparently Clarke was a done deal during the January transfer window with Kennedy finishing the season and Clarke coming in after the Euros.

I mite be wrong but there's more to come oot that pit and for the life of me I can only think of one thing and popcorn teeth alluded to it last week these more to come has to be the way that mob have imploded

Back