George Edmundson scored for Derby

I'm sure SG will keep close tabs on GE especially as no-one knows exactly what centre backs we will have come July.

He was signed for a reason and given he is a good player and a big lad SG will surely not let him go lightly !

Derby seems like a good fit for him to be honest.

He’s fourth or fifth choice at Ibrox now and if they stick in a reasonable bid for him at the end of the season I think he’ll be away.

He’s really only got himself to blame.

Noticed the ex derby captain who was thrown under the bus was playing for Huddersfield.
can’t recall the name.wasn’t worth anything whereas Lawrence was.

Noticed the ex derby captain who was thrown under the bus was playing for Huddersfield.
can’t recall the name.wasn’t worth anything whereas Lawrence was.

Rooney said in his press conference that he didn't want to see or hear about his players talking to him (Keogh) or Duane Holmes who is also ex-derby before tonight's match.

Derby are a bit skint I think. Maybe another year loan would be best for all parties.

Depending on the length of his contract that is

We want all our loan players playing well with great reviews,

They come back in a great place or are in the shop window

win, win

Not knowing how Katic is going to be on his return from a lengthy time out, I wouldn't be to unhappy to see big George given a second chance.
I think Simpson signing and young Mayo waiting in the wings might mean George is punted in the summer unless we're looking to unload Katic.

Well done big George and Waggy. Wish them both well in their careers.

Back