Get your Champions Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with this is that if the club isn't brining in loads of money then people like your are moaning because we aren't winning trophies etc.

Where do people actually think the money for player wages etc comes from?

Regarding The Louden, it's more or less been established that these cost 35 each normally and folk are always asking where to get them. So if you did want one then it's 35 plus vat plus postage and then whatever profit for Louden.

So what's the problem there?
If I bought something for £55 and I thought it was worthwhile, that's where the story ends
If the seller was making £54 profit, it is no concern of mine and I certainly would not be asking for a breakdown of his costs

If I bought something for £55 and I thought it was worthwhile, that's where the story ends
If the seller was making £54 profit, it is no concern of mine and I certainly would not be asking for a breakdown of his costs

I have the same outlook. If people are constantly asking about the flags then they can be sold at any price and its up to the consumer to decide.

No need for people rushing to put the boot in here. First by claiming that the product is crap and then by claiming the seller is ripping people off.

As an aside I’m in the process of doing up my man cave and I’ve paid over the odds for stuff to decorate it - simply because I wanted the items- other times I refuse to pay asking price- it all depends on how much I want the goods- it is a buyer’s market

same with these embroidered flags you want it you pay the price- if you don’t want it you refuse to pay the price

That’s not been the case before on numerous times such as CCCS/RSC/Away allocations etc

You’ve already admitted you love the attention, that’s your prerogative, but for someone that’s business relies on fans custom, your attitude is questionable at times.
What do think what I said was wrong on any of the above, all my life I have always stood up for the ordinary Rangers Supporter of which I am one
I know of 3 RSC that said they were boycotting the pub, my attitude is if you don't like somewhere don't go.
A few of one of the buses did and the rest still came in
Maybe they believe in Freedom of Speach

Well I'm far happier buying something that's top quality and any of my blue pound profit going to someone who provides a great service for fans and is a massive Rangers man.
Go buy cheap shite from hawkers outside the stadium who the week after are peddling rubbish across the city.
Haters will hate but in trying times like this we should be looking after our own, not slating them.

What do think what I said was wrong on any of the above, all my life I have always stood up for the ordinary Rangers Supporter of which I am one
I know of 3 RSC that said they were boycotting the pub, my attitude is if you don't like somewhere don't go.
A few of one of the buses did and the rest still came in
Maybe they believe in Freedom of Speach

Quick to criticise RSCs getting tickets then you made your own RSC to get tickets. Entitled to do so but makes you hypocritical considering the fuss you kicked up.

When talking about fans returning, you made the point it should be based on dearest - cheapest tickets as to who gets in first. You talk about respecting rangers fans yet you’d completely disregard fans in the cheapest seats straight off the bat.

I get you’re a business man but you see everything through the prism of £.

Personally I prefer to purchase things for the club to benefit from.

Any Rangers related stuff that I buy will be official stuff from Rangers. That's my preference for where my blue pound goes.

Quick to criticise RSCs getting tickets then you made your own RSC to get tickets. Entitled to do so but makes you hypocritical considering the fuss you kicked up.

When talking about fans returning, you made the point it should be based on dearest - cheapest tickets as to who gets in first. You talk about respecting Rangers fans yet you’d completely disregard fans in the cheapest seats straight off the bat.

I get you’re a business man but you see everything through the prism of £.
Everyone in Hospitality that I know is 'Ordinary' Rangers fans that I know and have grown up with.
They all pay a premium for the privilege of being in Hospitality
If you go on holiday and sit in the Business Class seats you pay a premium to get the extras, why should Rangers fans be treated differently?
Another myth is I started The Louden Loyal RSC, I didn't.
I have a ST for Govan Rear and don't go to away games as a rule, so I don't need any tickets
I regard myself as a Rangers Supporter who runs a Rangers Supporters Venue, and I believe we do it really well.

Where would be the best place to get a similar design with the Scottish saltire put onto a flag lads? Anyone know where’s best?

Everyone in Hospitality that I know is 'Ordinary' Rangers fans that I know and have grown up with.
They all pay a premium for the privilege of being in Hospitality
If you go on holiday and sit in the Business Class seats you pay a premium to get the extras, why should Rangers fans be treated differently?
Another myth is I started The Louden Loyal RSC, I didn't.
I have a ST for Govan Rear and don't go to away games as a rule, so I don't need any tickets
I regard myself as a Rangers Supporter who runs a Rangers Supporters Venue, and I believe we do it really well.

I didn’t mention hospitality, I’m talking about when you extended that argument to say it should be based on the price fans paid - ie main stand/Govan rear would be in before Broomloan front, for example

If you didn’t start the Louden RSC, who did? Why did you allow your social media pages to advertise it and ask for people to provide ST details? Why didn’t you distance yourself from it if it was nothing to do with you?

You don’t go to away games as a rule? Did you sign up to the away CCCS and pass your tickets on to family/friends?

I didn’t mention hospitality, I’m talking about when you extended that argument to say it should be based on the price fans paid - ie main stand/Govan rear would be in before Broomloan front, for example

If you didn’t start the Louden RSC, who did? Why did you allow your social media pages to advertise it and ask for people to provide ST details? Why didn’t you distance yourself from it if it was nothing to do with you?

You don’t go to away games as a rule? Did you sign up to the away CCCS and pass your tickets on to family/friends?
And Hospitality pays more, I have also said the family with kids should be allowed in before the likes of me.
The Louden Loyal was started by Regulars and a couple of staff in the pub.
We collated the information for the RSC, why not?
Why wouldn't we help Rangers fans, that is such a strange question?
When I was allocated tickets on the CCS I gave them ( not sold ) to regulars as far apart as Fife and Inverness so they could get to a game as they never missed one through choice, is that ok?

And Hospitality pays more, I have also said the family with kids should be allowed in before the likes of me.
The Louden Loyal was started by Regulours and a couple of staff in the pub.
We collated the information for the RSC, why not?
Why wouldn't we help Rangers fans, that is such a strange question?
When I was allocated tickets on the CCS I gave them ( not sold ) to regulars as far apart as Fife and Inverness so they could get to a game as they never missed one through choice, is that ok?

Ok, just to summarise then;

As you were involved in collating the RSC information, you’re indeed a hypocrite considering your crusade against RSCs. Thanks for confirming

In relation to away CCCS, you’re also a hypocrite then. You intentionally signed up to a ticket scheme that you knew you didn’t want tickets from which took tickets away from other fans. Again, thanks for confirming

As said, your attitude towards rangers fans is appalling considering you’ve had a go at others in the past, in relation to the points I made.

You had an issue with RSCs getting tickets yet you collated info for a new RSC which was named after your pub. Ok, you didn’t start it, but you collected information for it and used your social media to advertise. This, after you spent a summer slaughtering RSCs

As you were involved in collating the RSC information, you’re indeed a hypocrite considering your crusade against RSCs. Thanks for confirming

In relation to away CCCS, you’re also a hypocrite then. You intentionally signed up to a ticket scheme that you knew you didn’t want tickets from which took tickets away from other fans. Again, thanks for confirming

As said, your attitude towards Rangers fans is appalling considering you’ve had a go at others in the past, in relation to the points I made.

You had an issue with RSCs getting tickets yet you collated info for a new RSC which was named after your pub. Ok, you didn’t start it, but you collected information for it and used your social media to advertise. This, after you spent a summer slaughtering RSCs

I'd go as far as saying first in to Ibrox should be the ones who've bought the flag B-)

As said, your attitude towards Rangers fans is appalling considering you’ve had a go at others in the past, in relation to the points I made.

Can you show me where I ever slaughtered any RSC? I never took tickets away from other fans, I made sure that the ones that hardly missed a game got them.
So why does helping out an RSC collate information annoy you?
Do you think I should have distanced myself from an RSC using The Louden Name, Really, If you had a pub would you not let your regulars use your pub's name?

Can you show me where I ever slaughtered any RSC? I never took tickets away from other fans, I made sure that the ones that hardly missed a game got them.
So why does helping out an RSC collate information annoy you?
Do you think I should have distanced myself from an RSC using The Louden Name, Really, If you had a pub would you not let your regulars use your pub's name?

Aww come on, please don’t pretend you spent a full summer saying RSCs didn’t deserve tickets/accusing all sorts of RSCs being ghost buses or signing up non members to improve their category

Hahahaha, are you not a proponent for mygers and for saying no one should be guaranteed a ticket for all away games?

Yes, if you’re not involved you should’ve made it clear and shouldn’t have used your social media to advertise the new RSC. It doesn’t annoy me that one was started, it annoys me as you’re a hypocrite considering the points I’ve made above

Anyway, this has derailed the thread which wasn’t intentional

Personally I prefer to purchase things for the club to benefit from.

Any Rangers related stuff that I buy will be official stuff from Rangers. That's my preference for where my blue pound goes.
Especially as the club have been going through a tough time income wise too !

Only our support could start infighting over an item of merchandise celebrating our imminent title success, something we’ve all dreamt and craved since 2012.

If you think it’s over priced, don’t fucking buy it.

If you want to buy it and think it’s reasonable, then go for it.

Honest to fuck.

I stand by what I said that all Ranger's ST holders should have an equal chance of getting an away ticket, do you disagree with that sentiment
I know loads of lads who run RSC and if you think what I said is not the truth you must be the most naive poster on here
But if that is how the game is played then it's open to everyone
I think most fans wanted some form of Membership and the Club have come up with MYGERS, which appears to be quite successful
Why should I distance myself from an RSC in my own pub?
You never answered if you had a pub would you not let them use the Pub name and would you not help them?
@Aww Skew

Last edited:
Especially as the club have been going through a tough time income wise too !
Exactly mate. Every penny counts for the club. Our financial situation is better than it was - but we still have a big shortfall and also the impact of covid to overcome. So, personally, I will pile as much as I can into stuff that goes straight to the club. That's the priority for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back