I've got a feeling we will win the league next weekend

I'm hoping they get a new manager bounce and hang on till we get to their midden.
He oozes charisma to get the players onside

08452ed5-0a65-488e-bf48-90a66e355ad2.jpg

They have already conceded the league. And Lemon walked away, my arse! We have destroyed their dream, and the despicable villain has been run out of town!
I would like them to draw with Dundee, thus leaving Dundee in 7th at the split. Am I being greedy? Considering how wonderful this season has been already?

We need a 7 point swing

If they lose to the sheep it’s 4 needed, a draw it’s 5

If we beat Livy (even if they win on Saturday it’s down to 4 and then beat Saint Mirren it’s down to 1 so if they don’t win at Dundee Utd it would all be over

Still want to win it at the piggery though
If they drop anything to Aberdeen on Saturday then we would be able win the title on the 6th March v St Mirren (obviously provided we beat Livingston on the 3rd).

I agree with OP. They’ll drop something and as long as we take care of Livi, we’ll win it on the Saturday

My only worry is that they beat Aberdeen and then we play St Mirren on the Saturday and they play on the Sunday away at Dundee. I could see them not bothering their arse in that game so that we win it when we aren’t playing.

Hopefully if we beat Livi sky move the St Mirren game to the Sunday at 3 just in case.

I would hate to win the league with a Celtic defeat/draw on the Sunday but I agree with the OP.

Suppose being able to pick and choose when we wish to win the league is a good position to be in.

I think they will beat Sheep by a big score

Players sending Lennon a big GIRUY

He’s a horrible nasty rodent

Bye Bye Ya filthy runt
I think they will beat Aberdeen convincingly as well, so the players can 'show' it was all due to having a poor manger that results were so bad.
Then headlines will be about how "the best team in the league would easily won if they had a decent manager"

Let’s just win our next two games and don’t worry about what the tramps do. I couldn’t care less where or when we win the league

We need a 7 point swing

If we beat Livy (even if they win on Saturday it’s down to 4 and then beat Saint Mirren it’s down to 1 so if they don’t win at Dundee Utd it would all be over

If they draw with Dundee would it not still be mathematically possible?

I think they will beat Aberdeen convincingly as well, so the players can 'show' it was all due to having a poor manger that results were so bad.
Then headlines will be about how "the best team in the league would easily won if they had a decent manager"
Not sure, I don’t think Kennedy is particularly popular either.

My only worry is that they beat Aberdeen and then we play St Mirren on the Saturday and they play on the Sunday away at Dundee. I could see them not bothering their arse in that game so that we win it when we aren’t playing.

Hopefully if we beat Livi sky move the St Mirren game to the Sunday at 3 just in case.
I think it's likely this will happen but our game isn't on Sky.

I think we will win it next weekend too. I think Celtic will beat Aberdeen we will beat Livi then beat St Mirren and Dundee United will beat them or draw.

I think they have another 2 games to show and they can get it last minute I’m sure I’ve read on here, maybe I’m wrong though.

Edit: I should’ve said I didn’t mean ‘move’ it as such but request to show it firstly and then move it.

If we know beforehand we can win the league it will be. But I can't see them moving it to the Sunday at such short notice (i.e. if we beat Livi on the Wednesday before).

I think we will win it next weekend too. I think Celtic will beat Aberdeen we will beat Livi then beat St Mirren and Dundee United will beat them or draw.
This is how I think it'll go sadly. Not the way I'd choose to win it, so I'm really really hoping the sheep can nick a draw on Saturday so it's in our control.

Edit - shouldn't have said "sadly" as there'll be nothing sad about it! Would just prefer to win it by playing.

Just get the league won. I can understand wanting to win it at parkhead, but without a crowd it's not the same. Its the only time I would happily invite them to a party.

I just hope like the other poster, we have a game at the time.

Didn’t realise there was a weeks break before the Celtic game, %^*& sake. Don’t want to wait that long

As long as we win it when we’re playing is all I ask. I want to see the players at full time celebrate

They should rearrange the games so we play potentially league deciding fixtures on the same day and time as them.

So if they dropped points against another team and we one the league our players would still be on the pitch at the end of our game to celebrate.

When Liverpool won the league last year it wasn't the same watching all the Liverpool players sitting around someones garden watching the game on TV then celebrating in the garden.

If we win our next two games and they beat Aberdeen I think the game they play Dundee will be the only time I have ever wanted them to win a game.

I've Monday 8th booked off, it will definitely happen next weekend. Sheep are rotten but think they will get a point, a great chance for them to get a result. RTV to have record viewing figures for saints game??

Who do you think works on their set-piece defending? It certainly wasn't Neic.
I don't see where a "bounce" comes from.
They should still have enough to beat a poor Aberdeen side, but I really don't see them winning at Tannadice.

The only thing I don’t want is winning it by those filth not winning against DUFC and we aren’t playing.

We need a 7 point swing

If they draw at the weekend the max amount of points they could get would be 86. We sit on 82 points just now, if they draw and we win our two games against livi and st mirren it’s over.

The only thing I don’t want is winning it by those filth not winning against DUFC and we aren’t playing.
I get it to an extent, but after everything, I don't care about the when.

Plus Nicky Clark scoring the goal would be a fine final full-stop on the "banter years" (hate that phrase).

Back