Settle the debate once and for all

Which is a better anthem?

• Europa League

• Champions League

Results are only viewable after voting.
As soon as I hear the CL theme, even out of context, I know exactly what the tune is. Even after the last 3 years of us being involved the the EL, I don't even know how the tune goes to that 'anthem'.

Champions league anthem for me.

For no other reason than the spine tingling roar that follows from our support at Ibrox when the song is played.

Reactions: TQ3
Europa theme has become legendary over the past 3 seasons

Champions League is the GOAT though

I'd never have thought anything could beat the CL but the EL one is so dramatic. Maybe it's just because I associate it with our current team.

Both are brilliant anthems. I like the EL one better from a musical perspective (soprano singers do my head in) but the CL will always raise more hairs on the back of the neck as the teams line up.

The Europa Conference League anthem is just an absolute disaster - it sounds like a 7 year old battering on a yamaha keyboard.

Both are brilliant anthems. I like the EL one better from a musical perspective (soprano singers do my head in) but the CL will always raise more hairs on the back of the neck as the teams line up.

The Europa Conference League anthem is just an absolute disaster - it sounds like a 7 year old battering on a yamaha keyboard.

They could have taken 'Bittersweet Symphony' by The Verve.

Back