Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Think Davis needs to hold back a bit, as does Balogun, sit as a back three with Davis in front. Would tighten the back up.

Let Barisic roam and support the attack.

But as i said earlier in the thread, i would pull Balogun and get Patterson on for the start of the second half.

Lets us fall back into our natural shape and style of play. Take it to them instead of trying to defend a lead with a makeshift back 4.
Paterson, who is inexperienced, and hasn’t kicked a ball for months? Aw shit. Hes on :p

I'd get Patterson + Arfield on for Balogun and Hagi.
Balogun's exposed and on a card, we need more aggression, Nathan and Scotty give us that.
C'mon Rangers, quick goal and a stress free 2nd half please!
Good shout. Patterson is coming on at right back. I think it makes sense from the manager.

I'd get Patterson + Arfield on for Balogun and Hagi.
Balogun's exposed and on a card, we need more aggression, Nathan and Scotty give us that.
C'mon Rangers, quick goal and a stress free 2nd half please!
Sounds like a good shout Balagoun is not coping with Lukaku and we need a RB on that push Lukaku back and make him defend more as well as a better crosser into box, regardless of Patterson antics he’s a recognised RB by trade and we need it right now, Arfield coming on would give us more bite in midfield but we’ll see if Patterson coming on is the right choice.

Hope Patterson can come in and put in a good 45 here and win over some of the fans again. A natural right back will perhaps pin Lukaku back and get some crosses in.

Back