Votes: 5 0.4%
  • Arfield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Itten/Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great job Rangers! A bit of a wobble either half after they scored but otherwise a really good performance I thought. Davis and Kamara were great again in midfield, and what can you say about Alfie. I love the guy. He was key to the first 4 goals and was an absolute handful the entire time he was on the pitch.

WATP!

what a phuckin awesome game, couldnt take eyes off, it, and was wrong with prediction of 1-1.

all else im gonna say is, to all that talked shit of patterson , GIRFUY, brilliant goal.

funny thing i seen was subs board with 19/90
The boy was never getting binned.

He showed why tonight, not only with the goal but a more than competent performance over all.

Think Heart and Hand post match reaction will be a case of so who was your Alfredo Morelos man of the match? :))

Rangers have been some tonic for lockdown.

Great display and fantastic result.
Lot of good performances but had to blink a couple of times at Antwerp’s second goal when I thought I saw Duffy tangle with McGregor - I was about to laugh until I realised it was our Goldson.
Alfie was king on the night.

FOUR penalties over two legs. Even the Nazi ref in Escape To Victory didn't give the Germans four penalties FFS B-D B-D B-D B-D
We only seem to get them when we are already winning.......just to make the stats look as if we needed them. However
FOUR penalties over two legs. Even the Nazi ref in Escape To Victory didn't give the Germans four penalties FFS B-D B-D B-D B-D
Rangers seem to get the penalties when they are already winning a game. It keeps the stats up! However, another team....won't mention them.... seem to get penalties when they need them, to draw or to win!

Back