Ianis Hagi

Boab4

His part in Kent's goal seems to go unnoticed.

This boys technical ability is ridiculous, maybe didn't have his best game but someone who plays like him won't have a good 90 minutes but they will have 2 or 3 top quality moments in a game.

What a player.

This boys technical ability is ridiculous, maybe didn't have his best game but someone who plays like him won't have a good 90 minutes but they will have 2 or 3 top quality moments in a game.

What a player.
The pass from Kamara
The turn from Hagi
The skinning from Morelos
The movement from Kent

200.gif

Technically the best player in this country. His form is what does him in sometimes, consistency is the key and once he gets that in his locker he’s going to be frightening.
He’s also be worth a fortune.

He has that defence splitting capability, and isn’t scared to shoot. He will frustrate us at times, but if he does that each game he’s on we will score more than we don’t.

What a player.
The turn was brilliant, I always refer to how he uses his body and that was a prime example of it.

Didnt think he was at his best tonight, but he started the press which led to Kent winning the ball to set up Alfie, won the tackle for the ball to fall to Alfie to set up Paterson, and a great turn and pass out wide to Alfie in build up to Kents goal. 3 involvements that won't add to his own numbers, but all key to the first 3 goals we scored

He’s getting better and better each week, really bought into us and becoming a key player in the future. going to be an absolute steal of a signing.

This is his stage, gets knocked about by the hammer-throwers of the SPL but comes into his own on European nights

See when we play against the jobbers in our own league, that pass and turn is what we need more of, it opens up the pitch, all the good players do it on a regular basis

He’s a real talent . Love the guy.
He gives us something different from anyone else .
His brain is so much quicker than everyone else .
He will try things no one else can , shoot outside the box and what I really like is he can draw fouls all day long , get kicked from pillar to post and just get up and dust himself down and gets on with it.

He's the best passer of the ball we have and is technically very good. His physicality works against him in the league but he's the player most likely to make stuff happen.

What a player.

It didn’t go unnoticed by me. It’s the sort of quick touch and turn combined with the speed of thought that shows that he has something our other players don’t.

Frustrates the life out of me at times, but moments like that show you that he’s got something great to offer. A tremendous bit of football.

The turn for Kent's goal was sublime. Just that move turning with the ball instead of collecting the ball then turning makes a massive difference in the speed of a move.

Hagi is a top quality player, the link-up play between Morelos, Kent and Hagi is sublime, they make an excellent front 3.

He also played a big part in Patterson's goal, passing to Morelos who provided the assist.

Perhaps not at his absolute best tonight but he worked his socks of the entire game. I would have subbed Aribo for Arfield instead because you always feel Hagi is capable of that moment of magic
I thought hagi was class tonight but i also felt the substitution was spot on.

I just wish he had that other half yard of pace but if he did he probably wouldn't be here. Work rate from him is incredible as well for somsone with a fair bit of skill in their locker.

We need to hold onto him for a couple of years as I reckon we will get to see one of the best in Europe. Everything about his game points to that happening.

Back