Europa League draw - Rangers will play Slavia Prague

Was impressed by them last night but Leicester were pretty shit tbh. Just so good to be back amongst it all. Surely draws a better class of player if needed

With 6 teams left and then Man Utd coming out, thought we were going to come out next. Dodged that bullet.
We can beat Slavia and a lot of good teams will fall this round.

By far better than the wee prague team that beat celtic 8-2 on aggregate.

No tie is easy at this stage.

Both unbeaten in our domestic leagues. Should be a good tie. Obviously they’re a good side but this is our stage. Can’t see anything but a win! Good to be at home second too.

Take that. Definitely winnable so it’s a massive opportunity here. Plus, a good test against what we will come up against in the CL qualifiers in the summer.

They swept leicester aside last night with two cracking guys up front. Very dangerous tie but its the last 16 so it's always going to be tough.

Maybe Molde would have been easier but it’s still a great draw.

And one of Man U/Milan Roma/Shakhtar Kiev/Villarreal dropping out in this round. Opens it up a bit more. Could also see Olympiakos doing Arsenal.

Logged on late to the draw so I'd no idea of the order and the sound wasn't working so I thought we'd drawn Granada :rolleyes: :cool: happy with what we actually got!

We probably match up well with them, good game with a few goals I suspect.

More importantly, it is a good chance of going further than the Ukrainian clubs.

First leg away from home and a decent chance to go through.

Could’ve been a lot tougher.
I’ll take that.

Don't think that's as easy as some will think. They deservedly beat Leicester, beat Leverkusen at home and are playing very good football.

You could put similar for us mind, but it's not an easy tie. Still confident we can do it.

Not the worst draw possible, watched them last night, it'll not be easy but it us doable.
Good to have the home tie second.
I can go get my jab now

Nice draw for us, they look a really open attacking team and that will suit us down to the ground, brilliant chance to go through to QF

One of the three sides I wanted to avoid.

They are a very good side and are the only team to knock Sevilla out of the Europa League in the last 10 seasons.

Happy with that draw.

Thought it was going to be United at one stage.

Only disappointing thing is the thought of how good a trip to Prague would’ve been, bloody heartbreaking!

Back