Slavia Players/Coaches Reaction Mid Flight

will be a tough couple of games, they are ranked quite a bit higher than us in the uefa rankings, and miles ahead of the mob that pumped the tims

I don't have the "privilege" of speaking Czech, so I might have picked it up wrong :))

If that's the case, then..... oops.

Did the players not say they wanted to beat Leicester to earn moves to the EPL, Gerrard and Rangers with a British TV audience will be no different to their mindset of wanting a move to earn money and play in q of the big leagues.
Not too dissimilar to Gerrard's saying he knows why Alfie turns it on in Europe. Shop window! Be no fake rage from me on this

Good tie for both of us tbf
Probably both thinking we can definitely get through
In my opinion it'll be a tough two games that we'll get through by the odd goal

Rangers aren't just a big name in football any more we've become a good team on the field now as well

Not upset about this at all bring them on we have played better teams than them already this season and last.

Should be shown to our squad/management team

Winnable tie if we’re at it

I took that as a compliment.

A few said they wanted to play us before they found out. If those players wanted an easier tie then they wouldve said Molde. They want to play a great institution in rangers

I don't see much wrong with that, they've got as many ambitions as us to progress. They deserve our respect, as I'm sure they respect us.

I am confident that we can get past them, it is time we got one over on a Czech club.

We will probably sign a couple of their best players after the 180 mins are up. These guys are putting themselves in the shop window now. They can see out their contracts in Prague, while we beat Kiev in the semi.

They're a decent team but one we can beat and they did get spanked from FC Midtjylland in the champions league qualifier .

Not bothered by that at all. One of the players definitely says “Stevie” after cheering. They are obviously looking forward to the tie. Wouldn’t say there’s any disrespect there.

I liked that video, lol. Players asked who they want pre draw and it's all Man Utd, Milan AND us! They wanted a big name, a glamour tie and then cheered when they knew the draw.

Brilliant. They're gonna get spanked!

They seemed dead chuffed with that, think they are saying “Stevie” after it gets announced.

Looking forward to beating them right enough!
I think so to. To be honest they probably know that Slavia prague fucked them and perhaps think it’s easier however after they watch our two games against Antwerp they will be thinking again.

also will be on bright high after beating an EPL team

Back